Three arrested on welfare fraud charges in Herkimer County

Oct 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKTV

Three people were recently arrested for welfare fraud in Herkimer County, the Herkimer County Sheriff's Office Welfare Fraud Unit announced.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Not suprised

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Carla Colucci! BAHAHAHA She's been doing that for years!
poopa chute

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

this is herkimer county. it RUNS ON WELFARE FRAUD and political fraud..WHY IS THIS NEWS??? GO WELFARE PIGS----- the new county sports TEAM....for CH 2 NEWS
Money Matters

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

poopa chute wrote:
this is herkimer county. it RUNS ON WELFARE FRAUD and political fraud..WHY IS THIS NEWS??? GO WELFARE PIGS----- the new county sports TEAM....for CH 2 NEWS
Obviously they need more money. Incidentally, While you were arresting these young mothers, corporations spent $9000 of my tax dollars.
http://thinkbynumbers.org/government-spending...
Medicant

Durhamville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Money Matters wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously they need more money. Incidentally, While you were arresting these young mothers, corporations spent $9000 of my tax dollars.
If they need more money then they should go to work and take responsibility for their actions. Where is the pride? People used to be ashamed to go on welfare,tanf,afdc, disability for a hangnail or any other sugar coated name for welfare. Welcome to the new norm fat lazy stinky welfarians with wall to wall tatoos smoking a cigarette while eating a fistfull of slimjims and drinking a monster energy drink bought with food stamps.
Lib is for loser

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Money Matters wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so upset that your government is spending so much on corporate welfare WHY did you vote for Obama again and WHY do you continue to elect free-spending politicians?

BTW, those "young mothers" that were arrested broke the law you moron. Obviously they needed more money but for what? Food??? Not a chance. I'm guessing for drugs, alcohol and smokes.
scum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Hahahaha! Carla is such a scumbag! What a nice rap sheet she has!!! Drinking and stealing!
NotAWhore

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Bhahaha Carla.... Smh. Even you should have known better. Not surprised
internet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Hey carla, pretty sure cops have the internet...next time you want to rip them off, maybe you shouldn't advertise your prices online! What a gigantic loser!
Unbelievable

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Carla Colluci is a 30 yr old massage therapist and she's getting welfare!!! Do you realize how much earning potential that is ? I hope they throw the book at her.
liar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

She aint nothing but a liar. She has lied her whole life, dose this actually surprise anyone? Nope! Just glad she finally got caught!
Prince V

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Prince V

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Prince V wrote:
Opps, sorry wrong thread.
Shko n kar

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Medicant wrote:
<quoted text>If they need more money then they should go to work and take responsibility for their actions. Where is the pride? People used to be ashamed to go on welfare,tanf,afdc, disability for a hangnail or any other sugar coated name for welfare. Welcome to the new norm fat lazy stinky welfarians with wall to wall tatoos smoking a cigarette while eating a fistfull of slimjims and drinking a monster energy drink bought with food stamps.
people on ssd paid into the system
people on ssd paid in to the system it is social security not welfare asshat
jail

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

why is carla not in jail? how many arrests does she need before they finally put her where she belongs? she has always been a user and its finally catching up to her. lock her up!
Ken

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Medicant wrote:
<quoted text>If they need more money then they should go to work and take responsibility for their actions. Where is the pride? People used to be ashamed to go on welfare,tanf,afdc, disability for a hangnail or any other sugar coated name for welfare. Welcome to the new norm fat lazy stinky welfarians with wall to wall tatoos smoking a cigarette while eating a fistfull of slimjims and drinking a monster energy drink bought with food stamps.
I see you've met the neighbors up the street LOL!! You forgot to mention CPS to monitor the kids!!
Prince Little Dick

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Whatever happend in the Crimmins fraud case? Things have been very quite since her arrest!!
Samantha

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

scum wrote:
Hahahaha! Carla is such a scumbag! What a nice rap sheet she has!!! Drinking and stealing!
Honestly do any of you actually know carla? You are an awful lot of shit talkers! The things you claim to know are over a year old history, of ciarse none of you ignorant scumbags would take time to update your knowledge. Quick to judge and call names, i would love to meet any of you who have never made any mistakes in life. YOU are all the readon this world is so fucked up, stuck up, and IGNORANT!
which one

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Prince Little Dick wrote:
Whatever happend in the Crimmins fraud case? Things have been very quite since her arrest!!
Who Diane?
mamabear

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly do any of you actually know carla? You are an awful lot of shit talkers! The things you claim to know are over a year old history, of ciarse none of you ignorant scumbags would take time to update your knowledge. Quick to judge and call names, i would love to meet any of you who have never made any mistakes in life. YOU are all the readon this world is so fucked up, stuck up, and IGNORANT!
Ev1 makes mistakes and we must learn and grow from them! I don't know her and I didn't grow up around here. I'm not judging anyone. It's not my job. These skum bags bashing people are so not worth the effort. Can't anyone carry in a normal civil conversation??? Is there such a thing as normal anymore?
jail

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Everyone knows carla...she's spread herself thin. If the things talked about here are so old, y was she in jail the last few days? Or is that old news now? Mistakes are meant to be learned from, not made a hobby of.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 9 min Marty 10
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 50 min Virgil A Curtis 12
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr BJ Datta 6,332
How to get out of a DWI in Herkimer County 5 hr D A Dumbss 9
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 7 hr Billy O Liar 16,768
destroy middle east 8 hr infidels 6
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Billy O Liar 6,353
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••