Bus Monitor Tormented & Bullied by Yo...

Bus Monitor Tormented & Bullied by Youths in NY; Making Rounds on Internet

There are 208 comments on the WUTR story from Jun 20, 2012, titled Bus Monitor Tormented & Bullied by Youths in NY; Making Rounds on Internet. In it, WUTR reports that:

Rochester/Greece, New York - A video surfaced today that has begun a viral spread around the globe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUTR.

NYS is full of hayseeds

Cabot, AR

#190 Jun 23, 2012
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>you are an obama voter, is that correct?
Nope I'm not an Obama voter...that is correct. I live in Arkansas...we don't like Obama or you yankee grease ball's down here.
But is sounds like you are...making a big deal out of some 13 year old's calling someone fat. My God...if that's the worst thing that ever happened to her in her life, then she's had a pretty good life.
all you people that want to hang these kids for some adolescent crap sound worse then what the kid's did,and for all you over sensitive adults ...if someone looks at you wrong, are you going to start crying....boo whooo A little kid made fun of me and I can't take it....grow up you sissies..no one said life was fair.
NYS is full of hayseeds

Cabot, AR

#191 Jun 23, 2012
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
The 12 apostles were anything but perfect, I guess you know that right? Thomas was a doubter, Simon was a radical Zealot,Matthew was a tax collector for the Romans,Judas Iscariot I don't have to mention what he did,etc. If we were to really knew what the 12 apostles did in their lives we would probably have no Saints or the idealism of Sainthood.
Anyway what does that ridiculous analogy have to do with young students humiliating and taunting an old woman? You might as well have said " who here hasn't humiliated an old woman before?"
OK Toby...I would debate you but you might start crying like the idiot on the bus.
Catalina

Long Beach, CA

#192 Jun 23, 2012
NYS is full of hayseeds wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I'm not an Obama voter...that is correct. I live in Arkansas...we don't like Obama or you yankee grease ball's down here.
But is sounds like you are...making a big deal out of some 13 year old's calling someone fat. My God...if that's the worst thing that ever happened to her in her life, then she's had a pretty good life.
all you people that want to hang these kids for some adolescent crap sound worse then what the kid's did,and for all you over sensitive adults ...if someone looks at you wrong, are you going to start crying....boo whooo A little kid made fun of me and I can't take it....grow up you sissies..no one said life was fair.
What a MORON! Stay in Arkansas.
LMT

Medina, OH

#193 Jun 23, 2012
do your job wrote:
These kids are 100% to blame but if she had done her job to begin with it never would have reached this level and now raising money so she can retire are you kidding me she didn't do her job why should she be rewarded
Before you go belching out another Bud Light induced "Redneck aphorism," consider that when my generation was in middle school, the mere PRESENCE of an elderly female monitor would have ensured good behavior. If YOU behaved this way in middle school, that explains why Arkansas graduation rates are so low. No self discipline = no education.
Catalina

Long Beach, CA

#194 Jun 23, 2012
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>Before you go belching out another Bud Light induced "Redneck aphorism," consider that when my generation was in middle school, the mere PRESENCE of an elderly female monitor would have ensured good behavior. If YOU behaved this way in middle school, that explains why Arkansas graduation rates are so low. No self discipline = no education.
:-)
backfired

United States

#195 Jun 23, 2012
Tractor Pants and Toothless Tennessee Women are the same moron from Arkansas who wants to blame that poor lady for what happened to her. Note the locations under both screen names. The Toothless Tennessee Women screen name is a derogatory dig toward me (hahaha) because I am from TN and I burned his butt over that stupid comment he made about Northerners, and using the term "yankees". People like him make all people from the South look like crap and we're not all like him. It ticked me off because I am a southern women and do not want to be lumped into the same category with this fool.

To the redneck Ark. Guy: Look, you meat head, I stand by what I said- Those punks were wrong for what they put her through and they need to be taken behind the proverbial woodshed. So get off of here with your ignorant talk! That lady did nothing to deserve any of that. When I saw that video, I wanted to reach out to Karen Klien and tell her how beautiful she is and that she handled that situation with such class and grace. She is a true "LADY". And sadly, there are not very many "LADIES" out there anymore. People have no respect, morals or class anymore. Karen Klien is a smart and beautiful person. You (the guy from AR) are garbage and so are those punks you are trying to defend!

As for everyone else on this thread, don't argue with this dimwit. He is a waste of time and energy! He is just another internet troll looking for attention because no one in the real world would give him the time of day. Ignore this fruit-cake and he'll GO AWAY!!!
backfired

United States

#196 Jun 23, 2012
Oh, so now he has yet another screen name "NY is full of heyseeds" and a few other names. Give it up, dude! Everybody knows its you.....PUTZ!!!

Since: Jun 12

Del Rio, TX

#197 Jun 23, 2012
I just want to say to the parents of these boys, yes, they were jerks; yes, you need to discipline them; no, they won't be serial killers. Youtube and the internet has made the whole world like a small town so now everyone knows when someone messes up. My wonderful, loving, intelligent son had a hard time during Jr. High and hung out with a kid who was the "leader" of their group. I witnessed my son acting like a jackass in front of the vice principal to impress that kid and put an end to that friendship. Thank God it wasn't video taped and put on youtube. He is now a 21 year old Jr in college and is the wonderful young man I knew he could be. Your son will be amazing if you guide him, forgive him, and watch his friends as much as you watch him.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#198 Jun 23, 2012
TENN is full of hicks wrote:
Some kids on a bus called a woman fat.
OK so what....what's the big deal?

None of you on this forum Have every called someone fat? Is that correct?
NEVER. I would NEVER berate anyone like that! I treat people as they treat me. It's called being CIVILIZED! You probably need to look up that word to
find out what it means.
None of you on this forum have ever talked back to your parents growing up? Is that correct?

ONCE, I ended up on the floor in the corner from a punch that 47 years later, I still don't know where it came from! But I can tell you it HURT. I wasn't about to get up and do it again!
None of you on this forum said anything negative to an adult growing up? Is that correct?
Nope, didn't want to land in the corner again!
None of you on this forum have ever teased anyone while in school? Is that correct?
Nope, didn't want to land in the corner again or get detention, grounded or worse. There were actually PENALTIES for bad behavior when I grew up! Not like the sheltered, protected little babies growing up today!
You people never did anything wrong in your lives?
Now, THAT I wouldn't say. But I would say that when I did, I got my ass kicked and then punished!

Know what? It was probably the best thing that could of happened! I STILL respect people, their properties and their rights to be whatever and whoever they choose to be.
WOW I quess the only people posting on this forum are the 12 apostles.
No, we were just raised by people who cared about raising decent people, not egotistical idiots who think their shit doesn't stink.
Tennessee Toothless Women

Cabot, AR

#200 Jun 23, 2012
LMT wrote:
<quoted text>Before you go belching out another Bud Light induced "Redneck aphorism," consider that when my generation was in middle school, the mere PRESENCE of an elderly female monitor would have ensured good behavior. If YOU behaved this way in middle school, that explains why Arkansas graduation rates are so low. No self discipline = no education.
You're right, we stupid folk down here are nuttin but stupid. Ain't no one down here even go to that thing called college becuse we stupid folk, never went to that thing called school.Ain't that why we stupid folk live in Arkansas because we be all stupid. We ain't got no hospitals down here because we ain't got no doctors.We stupid folk down here drive on dirt roads because we don't have no engineers to build roads because we just stupid folk.
backfired

United States

#201 Jun 23, 2012
Sparkie49 wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER. I would NEVER berate anyone like that! I treat people as they treat me. It's called being CIVILIZED! You probably need to look up that word to
find out what it means.
<quoted text>
ONCE, I ended up on the floor in the corner from a punch that 47 years later, I still don't know where it came from! But I can tell you it HURT. I wasn't about to get up and do it again!
<quoted text>
Nope, didn't want to land in the corner again!
<quoted text>
Nope, didn't want to land in the corner again or get detention, grounded or worse. There were actually PENALTIES for bad behavior when I grew up! Not like the sheltered, protected little babies growing up today!
<quoted text>
Now, THAT I wouldn't say. But I would say that when I did, I got my ass kicked and then punished!
Know what? It was probably the best thing that could of happened! I STILL respect people, their properties and their rights to be whatever and whoever they choose to be.
<quoted text>
No, we were just raised by people who cared about raising decent people, not egotistical idiots who think their shit doesn't stink.
Amen one that one. I am 43 years old and when I was a child, if I EVER so much as uttered a disrespectful word to another adult, my mother would have backhanded me so hard my teeth would've chattered! Then my Daddy would've WORE ME OUT WITH A BELT and I would have gotten some privileges taken away! No phone calls, No TV, No movies, NO NOTHING! It made me who I am today. I treat everyone how I want to be treated unless some idiot tries to walk over me or I see someone else being walked on. But I always treat others, especially my elders, with respect. I believe in KARMA and there are always consequences when you mistreat someone. Any wrong you do to another person always comes back to bite you sooner or later.

These days, kids have no morals because they don't get enough punishment anymore. Most of the time nowadays, kids get away with murder and sometimes are even rewarded and praised for their bad behavior and it isn't right. And we wonder why there are so many criminals flooding the system and running the streets today! People need to WAKE UP!
Tennessee Toothless Women

Cabot, AR

#202 Jun 23, 2012
backfired wrote:
<quoted text> Amen one that one. I am 43 years old and when I was a child, if I EVER so much as uttered a disrespectful word to another adult, my mother would have backhanded me so hard my teeth would've chattered! Then my Daddy would've WORE ME OUT WITH A BELT and I would have gotten some privileges taken away! No phone calls, No TV, No movies, NO NOTHING! It made me who I am today. I treat everyone how I want to be treated unless some idiot tries to walk over me or I see someone else being walked on. But I always treat others, especially my elders, with respect. I believe in KARMA and there are always consequences when you mistreat someone. Any wrong you do to another person always comes back to bite you sooner or later.
These days, kids have no morals because they don't get enough punishment anymore. Most of the time nowadays, kids get away with murder and sometimes are even rewarded and praised for their bad behavior and it isn't right. And we wonder why there are so many criminals flooding the system and running the streets today! People need to WAKE UP!
WOW was that a response or the first chapter to a novel.Yes indeed you are the only person on earth with any morals left. You are indeed the benchmark of all things good on the planet earth. Where would mankind be without your guidance and leadership skills to teach the human race right from wrong....I think you have been drinking to much Hillbilly moonshine ...no go smoke your Tennessee corncob pipe and buy a new flannel shirt to go with your hiking boots. I agree with you...all criminals who ended up on the wrong side of justice got started by calling a woman on the bus "fat".
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#203 Jun 24, 2012
NYS is full of hayseeds wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Toby...I would debate you but you might start crying like the idiot on the bus.
Fact is, you don't have a valid premise to your argument, so I do understand why you choose not to debate your fallacious argument. I would crying alright, crying with laughter at your pathetic sophomoric attempt at debating.
Tennessee Moonshine Women

Little Rock, AR

#204 Jun 24, 2012
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, you don't have a valid premise to your argument, so I do understand why you choose not to debate your fallacious argument. I would crying alright, crying with laughter at your pathetic sophomoric attempt at debating.
Well then send the lady some money ...talk is cheap...put your money where your mouth is.....bet you don't send her a dime...your all talk.
Freddie Foo Foo

Harrodsburg, KY

#205 Jun 25, 2012
NYS is full of hayseeds wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I'm not an Obama voter...that is correct. I live in Arkansas...we don't like Obama or you yankee grease ball's down here.
But is sounds like you are...making a big deal out of some 13 year old's calling someone fat. My God...if that's the worst thing that ever happened to her in her life, then she's had a pretty good life.
all you people that want to hang these kids for some adolescent crap sound worse then what the kid's did,and for all you over sensitive adults ...if someone looks at you wrong, are you going to start crying....boo whooo A little kid made fun of me and I can't take it....grow up you sissies..no one said life was fair.
You are part of the problem. It has little to do with "sensitive adults" and everything to with buffons like you who can't realize that the problem lies with the kids and not with the senior citizen. I suppose that you are typical of the parent go goes stroming into the school when her little darling was punished for bad behavior.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#206 Jun 25, 2012
Schools aren't allowed to punish anymore. The brats parents will sue.
Herkimer Haiku

Rochester, NY

#208 Jun 25, 2012
Arkansas Vomit
now you are trolling big time
joke of the Valley
Kentucky inbreeds

United States

#209 Jun 25, 2012
Freddie Foo Foo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are part of the problem. It has little to do with "sensitive adults" and everything to with buffons like you who can't realize that the problem lies with the kids and not with the senior citizen. I suppose that you are typical of the parent go goes stroming into the school when her little darling was punished for bad behavior.
If you can't handle a few 13 year old kids...then don't be a bus monitor...and for all you idiots that think just because these 4 KID"s..yes KID's acted this way..that all kid's are like this, your dead wrong.And for all you idiots that think the country is going done the tubers because of this ...then wake up....Universities around the country are full of students headed in the right direction.
And for this Kentucky dimwit hick...what are you smoking in that corn cob pipe of yours? So you think all kid's act like this?You think that the parents of these 4 kid's accept this behavior...well they don't you inbreed flannel shirt wearing idiot.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#210 Jun 25, 2012
Kentucky inbreeds spewed wrote:
<snip>....Universities around the country are full of students headed in the right direction.... <snip>
Say WHAT???!? Universities around the country are spitting out liberal, Give-away BOB supporters who are going to sell the USA as we know it down the drain. Some argument you put forth. I suspect you actually ARE the result of a brother and sister marriage..
From CA

Santa Monica, CA

#211 Jun 25, 2012
Tractor Pants wrote:
This is all you idiots care about is crap like this..no wonder upstate NY is nothing but a hell hole...if you lazy a$$ yankees would ever get your heads out of your a$$es and take care of real problems, maybe you grease ball yankees wouldn't be living in the 5th century up their.
This happened in upstate NY...so it looks like...you yankees have no idea how to raise your kids..and maybe.....just maybe....is the reason upstate ny is nothing more then a welfare state,.....get a life you maggots.
Being a Yankee state has nothing to do with these kids being brats.

This could of happen in any state and that includes the south.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is john macree wife Chester? 46 min Vito 3
Probation 54 min Lawabidingcitizen 1
Why do you people keep voting in Crandell?? 11 hr TROJAN 34
Nfl players kneeling during national anthem 13 hr lebron blows 2
Who won the fb game Mon da bears 26
John macri? Mon Mike 1
Ryan Stallman Mon crazy world 2

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages