HCCC students arrested at Sangertown

HCCC students arrested at Sangertown

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bob Cat

AOL

#1 Nov 23, 2008
I thought I saw something about this on WKTV but didn't catch the whole story. What happened?

“Travel Agent near Utica, NY”

Since: Oct 08

San Juan, PR

#2 Dec 1, 2008
HCCC is such a ghetto school, nothing would surprise me.
herk man

Herkimer, NY

#3 Dec 1, 2008
And MV has all white angels
Bill

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2008
HCCC is nothing but vine swinging monkeys, low class whites and people that are to dumb to get into a real college.

“Irish and Smiling”

Since: Oct 08

Herkimer, NY

#5 Dec 1, 2008
Let's not start that again
bobcat

AOL

#6 Dec 1, 2008
Bill wrote:
HCCC is nothing but vine swinging monkeys, low class whites and people that are to dumb to get into a real college.
I agree 100%
polish kielbasa

AOL

#7 Dec 1, 2008
rumor is that is changing. how long will the dean of students be allowed to run his roost
memories

Sherrill, NY

#8 Dec 2, 2008
I disagree with all the negative comments about HCCC! I actually went to HCCC back in 2000 and then transferred to a four year college and soon after went for my masters degree in education. I have to say I was more prepared to take on the work load at a 4 year institution. HCCC is a great place to start college career especially considering many high school grads are only 17 or 18 years old. Yes, there is some students that ruin the image for all but it is importatnt to keep in mind that HCCC is a great opportunity in our own backyard.
Graduate

Herkimer, NY

#9 Dec 2, 2008
You are one of thousands that started at HCCC and went on to be something real good. I could give you 100's of examples nationwide of succesfull HCCC students. Don't let the negative folks who have never left Herkimer make HCCC look so bad. 98% of the students are there to get an education. The others may not put a good light on HCCC sometimes but it is a good school.That is why 1300 students bypass a local community college and go to HCCC - good professors, facilitys, staff and programs.
Mitery

AOL

#10 Dec 2, 2008
Bill wrote:
HCCC is nothing but vine swinging monkeys, low class whites and people that are to dumb to get into a real college.
You are right.Nothing but trash and losers who couldn't make it at a real college. I mean come on, a 1/4 of the students are going through welfare anbd crap and are doing it just so they don't have to work. Another 1/4 is idiots who only got accepted because they accept everyone, another 1/4 is monkeys and coons from the ghettos of NYC and MAYBE the last 1/4 are good students who cant afford anything else so they end up getting stuck at a school full of welfare trash, law breaking monkeys and dirtbags who don't want to and/or are to lazy to work. It's an embarrassment to the educational system and a complete joke of a school.
Mitery

AOL

#11 Dec 2, 2008
And the reason all the monkeys come here isn't because they can come here and make money selling drugs, get scuzzy white women knocked up and then go back to the city and they wont ever have to worry about anything.
Graduate

Herkimer, NY

#12 Dec 2, 2008
Why don't you come up and monitor a class... I think your opinion will be different but I am sure you will not. Don't let the facts get in the way of your rediculous story.
Mitery

AOL

#13 Dec 2, 2008
Graduate wrote:
Don't let the facts get in the way of your rediculous story.
Nice spelling,I rest my case.
Memories

Syracuse, NY

#14 Dec 2, 2008
I couldn't disagree with you more. I think you need to spend one day as a college student and see how hard of a job it really is. Yes, you are right in the fact that there are ignorant students who attend HCCC but I believe there are many others who put forth a great deal of effort in their studies. I also tend to think there are ignorant people everywhere in all aspects of the work force, in schools, and in the professional setting. I think it is really childish for you to be trashing an institution that fosters higher learning. Maybe you are just jealous you didn't get that chance! HCCC is a great stepping stone for many. I also know they don't put up with the students you mentioned below because they are very quick to remove students. I have seen many people come and go very fast! They don't put up with much...it is just what makes the news.
Mitery wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right.Nothing but trash and losers who couldn't make it at a real college. I mean come on, a 1/4 of the students are going through welfare anbd crap and are doing it just so they don't have to work. Another 1/4 is idiots who only got accepted because they accept everyone, another 1/4 is monkeys and coons from the ghettos of NYC and MAYBE the last 1/4 are good students who cant afford anything else so they end up getting stuck at a school full of welfare trash, law breaking monkeys and dirtbags who don't want to and/or are to lazy to work. It's an embarrassment to the educational system and a complete joke of a school.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#15 Dec 2, 2008
Graduate wrote:
You are one of thousands that started at HCCC and went on to be something real good. I could give you 100's of examples nationwide of succesfull HCCC students. Don't let the negative folks who have never left Herkimer make HCCC look so bad. 98% of the students are there to get an education. The others may not put a good light on HCCC sometimes but it is a good school.That is why 1300 students bypass a local community college and go to HCCC - good professors, facilitys, staff and programs.
i think the fact that you can only give 100's of examples out of the tens of thousands of students that went there, kind of speaks for itself. even if it's true that 98% of the students are there to get an education, how many of them get one.
herk resident

AOL

#16 Dec 2, 2008
Someone should look at the discipline issues on that campus. Ask to see how many kids that were trouble or white trash that caused problems were let back in. I live in the village and want to know. Is it a conflict of interest to be in a position of power on that campus and also the head of a minority organization, the group where a chunk of people they represent cause the problems?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#17 Dec 3, 2008
one of our newest celebrities, dr. anne marie murray, will be flipping the switch for the christmas lights in the south side mini park this year. anyone wishing to get autographs should try and get there early. i'm bringing a lawn chair, and getting there early. i hopr she sings winter wonderland.
Graduate

Herkimer, NY

#18 Dec 3, 2008
Master's in Accounting...not spelling... sorry my finger slipped on a laptop. Point proven. Ya cents, I only know a 100 or so of the 10,000 grads with good jobs and degrees...

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#19 Dec 3, 2008
Graduate wrote:
Master's in Accounting...not spelling... sorry my finger slipped on a laptop. Point proven. Ya cents, I only know a 100 or so of the 10,000 grads with good jobs and degrees...
maybe your just not trying hard enough to meet new people. lol. my previous post was more or less sarcasm. i'm sure thousands of people have left that college with a great education. i'm sure that some where out there, there is a few millionaires, doctors, and lawyers, and ceo's of large corporations that are graduates of hccc. the thing is, if you asked every property owner in herkimer what they thought of hccc, i'm sure that most would have complaints rather than praise.
Calm Jealous

Cicero, NY

#20 Dec 3, 2008
Wow...you sound very jealous.
Probably NOT a college graduate.
So sorry for you, Calm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tim zaleski's regents scores (Jul '11) 3 hr bob 58
herkimer county treasurer 6 hr ILoveVodka 4
anyone know amy rende 15 hr deb 5
Anyone know Trista Dennis and Richard Hungerford 16 hr Wondering 33
andrew edick (Sep '13) Sat Pez oh Pez 26
bob Sat Pez is the answer 2
Who is a steroid user at Oats Gym? Sat Magic 12

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages