Big Boys 2nd Hand Store On King Stree...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stupid meter

Poland, NY

#24 Mar 24, 2014
when you go in there to sell, they have a machine that secretly scans you to see how intelligent you are, The dumber you are the more you get screwed. Legal robbery!
Really

Utica, NY

#25 Mar 25, 2014
A pawn shop that rips you off??? How dare they
cobra

Herkimer, NY

#26 Jun 1, 2014
if anyone was at the herkimer laundry mat on n. main st yesterday morning 5/31/2014 around 10am or little after and found a camo ladies wallet, please turn it into the police. if anyone has seen someone take it, please sy something, will give a 50.00 reward for anyone that turns it in or has info that leads to the return of the wallet.
pawn scum

Ilion, NY

#27 Jun 1, 2014
Hot Dealz is a big time rip off scum too. Thinks he's a gangsta.
Hickee Pawn Dog

Newport, NY

#28 Jun 5, 2014
I made a mistake of bringing some things to him one time and one time only. He did his usual low-ball bull and I sold the stuff. MY BAD. Never again. They feed off hard-up poor people or druggies to make their profits.
common sence

Herkimer, NY

#30 Oct 1, 2014
buff wrote:
purchased 2 silver dollar coins cc and 1871.Was told u would never find coins like these again very good shape price was right.for some reason i went and had them checked out and they were FAKES. SURPRISED!!!!!!!! went back to big boys and they looked surprised about what i told them. To me it did not look as if they were that surprised .Did get money back. please BEWARE ITS OUT THERE
You are aware there technically consignment right ? at most the will give you the owners of the products number lol
jay

Utica, NY

#31 Mar 17, 2015
I never had any problems with either place and they are not racists me and my wife going both places and she is half black and they did not disrespect her or any if my friends that go there so back if u don't like what u get go else where
Rattso Rizzo

Newport, NY

#32 Mar 18, 2015
HEY HEY, I'M WALKIN' HERE
list yr name here

Verona, NY

#33 Mar 28, 2015
the last thread is 2014 and IT TOPS THE LIST??/
herkimer YO DO TOO MUCH DRUGS..go vinny .luv ya guy (not physically OF COURSE)..just da business.
list yr name here

Verona, NY

#34 Mar 28, 2015
i didnt know there wus a second page here,,TOPIX COMPUTTR dont wurk too good..hey vinny i knows u a long time..you are as above the board (BY TWO SLATS) fer what comes to deal you down. talk about dolla talks AND KUSTOMER WHINES fer what they ""FOUND"" in da dumpster maybe here??
YOU BEEN honest to me fer wat 20 years..BUT I KIN COUNT TO ten..
list yr name here

Verona, NY

#35 Mar 28, 2015
hickee pawn dog ..THERE ARE NO DRUGGIES IN HERKIMER..please read the paper handed out by HcrippleC. (and dont use it to inhale anything ILLEGAL )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer County Humane Society 1 hr Taxpayer 54
skanks in herk 3 hr ohyeah 24
Herkimer Forum (Jul '10) 6 hr csrl 11
Budget vote, East Herkimer and Pizza 8 hr Fly so free 59
School Budget and BOE members speak.. 10 hr agreed 12
New Director Herkimer county IDA 21 hr Monster 34
Burger King 21 hr muffin top 9
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE