Big Boys 2nd Hand Store On King Street Will Rip You Off !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Second Hand Rose

Little Falls, NY

#2 Sep 18, 2010
and this surprises you ?

you buy someone elses second hand crap,and are shocked to find out, it is indeed crap?
Boo Hoo

Constableville, NY

#4 Sep 18, 2010
shut up. I shop at both shops and NEVER have a problem.
Cheap Ass

Constableville, NY

#5 Sep 19, 2010
Pay $20 for a computer, and you get a $20 computer
sad state

Ithaca, NY

#6 Sep 19, 2010
They are horrible people. The Rizzos are all scum!
lil

United States

#7 Sep 19, 2010
I wouldn't by shit those guys are rude. I bought a psp for my son shit works for 5mn then screen goes blank so I brought it back that same day they wouldn't even exchange for one they had. so my poor son got a broken one. But I got him a brand new one
Boo Hoo

Constableville, NY

#8 Sep 19, 2010
They always make things right if it is not working right for us. You must have broke it after you bought it. Your all a bunch of whine asses.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 20, 2010
Cheap Ass wrote:
Pay $20 for a computer, and you get a $20 computer
amen brother. the only difference between a used crap store and a dumpster, is that you're paying for the crap, and your shoes don't get dirty.
junk shop

Newport, NY

#10 Sep 20, 2010
he is there for people who desperately need money. fifty cents for a $20.00 dvd or twenty dollars for a $200.00 bow and arrow. what do you expect him to offer? he has to pay the rent!
sad state

Ithaca, NY

#11 Sep 20, 2010
Business must be tough now that they cant buy food stamps for 10 cents on the dollar any longer. All scum! How about the illegal fire arms in the basement?
StormWolf

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Sep 30, 2010
I no longer shop at either place. I feel that they are unfair and rude.

I know they have to make a profit, but many of the things they sell can be bought BRAND NEW at a store for a few bucks more.

This place is here for drug addicts....thats why it thrives. people get a quick buck for their possessions.

Out of curiosity....did Jasmin's Closet go out of business? I liked the fact they had NES and SNES games. Hard to find these days.
rjarhead549 herkimer ny

United States

#13 Sep 5, 2011
I have bought a tv, furniture, and several other items from Big Boys and Valley Exchange! All that I have purchased was fine or replaceable. If you don't wanna complain about their products, then go pay the full shot for new items and SHUT UP! Nobody asked you nor invited you to go to any second hand shop and start bitchin!
herkimer sux

Utica, NY

#14 Oct 9, 2011
They are cheap, rude, racist , and they take advantage of the college students. They only buy the new new things and give you shi in return then sell it 4x what they got it off you for. fuc big boys they sux and their shop smells like dead animals and butt
Making a profit

East Brookfield, MA

#15 Oct 9, 2011
....is called capitalism. If YOU want the profit from your junk, sell it yourself for what the secondhand places charge. Otherwise, expect them to do it. Nobody's in that business because they feel sorry for you. Grow up and make your own money.
poon moon tang

Schodack Landing, NY

#17 Feb 4, 2013
calm cents..go back to licking your favorite bodily orifice..ITS WAT USE DUZ BEST..dont be so verbose and wankle to us here. we know you and we IGNORE YOU.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BORED by you ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZz
buff

Canajoharie, NY

#18 Mar 16, 2014
purchased 2 silver dollar coins cc and 1871.Was told u would never find coins like these again very good shape price was right.for some reason i went and had them checked out and they were FAKES. SURPRISED!!!!!!!! went back to big boys and they looked surprised about what i told them. To me it did not look as if they were that surprised .Did get money back. please BEWARE ITS OUT THERE
awww

United States

#19 Mar 19, 2014
if you let someone outsmart you then its your own dang fault...they don't hold a gun to yer head....biz is biz.....plain and simple....vinny is shrewd , I will give him that,.....but he is a good person, I have known him a long time....

and them fake morgan dollars are everywhere.....you can get burned on e/bay if you don't know what you are doing....the Chinese been making them for years...and you can buy them online in bulk....even made out of silver if you want to pay the price...

the us government sold the old presses in auctions years ago and there are some really good fakes out there

I can even buy fake us bills...the new stuff online if you look hard enough...but its not for me.....

buyer beware.... and I love pt barnums famous quote...there is a sucker born every minuite
buff

Canajoharie, NY

#20 Mar 19, 2014
friends or no friends honesty is the best policy you don't go out and look for fakes from fakes.
Rick Harrison

Poland, NY

#21 Mar 20, 2014
Those guys are my mentors.
Norma Zysk

Cold Brook, NY

#22 Mar 24, 2014
I have been ripped off by this place several several times. If I wasn't so desprite for the money I never would of been there from the get go. I took in over $500.00 dollars in gold and got a lousy $40.00. Took in very rare items and and was offered very little. I went back in a few days later and low and behold they were selling my item for 10x of what they paid me, I almost died.
Second Hand Rose wrote:
and this surprises you ?
you buy someone elses second hand crap,and are shocked to find out, it is indeed crap?
Norma Zysk

Cold Brook, NY

#23 Mar 24, 2014
This place sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Peace Keeper 6,410
Frankfort woman charged with stealing $14,930 7 hr wondering 10
Did Nancy Dack Phillips go to jail (Dec '11) 12 hr big al 18
big hair 16 hr busy mom 2
Valley health Schrader & Watson 20 hr point 184
Hmmmmmmm Bonos wedding post deleted Sat Lilylace 21
Jocelyn and Francis Sat LF Mom 1
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••