Richfield Springs Man Arrested For Mu...

Richfield Springs Man Arrested For Multiple Charges

There are 48 comments on the Herkimer County Courier story from Nov 6, 2010, titled Richfield Springs Man Arrested For Multiple Charges. In it, Herkimer County Courier reports that:

A A On Nov. 4, 2010,A StateA Police in Herkimer and Richfield Springs responded to a Domestic Dispute on Mary Hill Road in the Town of Warren.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herkimer County Courier.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Barney Fife

Frankfort, NY

#44 Jul 20, 2014
Book em Danno.
Chickyboo

Pascoag, RI

#45 Aug 12, 2014
Not all people from Richfield are crazy psychos...
Squaw7742

Copperas Cove, TX

#46 Feb 21, 2015
I left NY state just before this man got out of prison and thanks to the internet he has found me. I don't know what else to do to keep this man away from me. He told the Judge at his sentencing he would find me and kill me. So now all I can do is sit and wait for him. It gets really tiring running all the time.
Squaw7742

Copperas Cove, TX

#47 Feb 24, 2015
mrniceguy wrote:
he now lives in the red school house in ilion ... sick bastard should have stayed in jail
He has found me & has come to kill me!!!
Squaw7742

Copperas Cove, TX

#48 Feb 24, 2015
joey wrote:
Nicholson was then turned over to Troopers Susannah Hammond and Nathan Harder, who charged him with:
Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Third Degree (E Felony)
Menacing in the Second Degree (Class A Misdemeanor)
Unlawful Imprisonment in the Second Degree (Class A Misdemeanor)
Assault in the Third Degree (Class A Misdemeanor)
Criminal Mischief 4th (Class A Misd.)
Torturing or Injuring Animals (Class A Misdemeanor)
The people who own the Lake House in Richfield Springs are financing him!!!
marvins marauders

Utica, NY

#49 Feb 25, 2015
OH NO <<not hurt her dog,,,OMG
skeletins inurkloset

Utica, NY

#50 Feb 25, 2015
now you be nice against for gene and chris,,a few years back they had another individual who lived at school house apts..he had warrants against him from herk co sheriff. the answer was ..who cares he pays his rent on time.. THEY ARE A PAIR like none YOU WILL EVER WANT TO MEET unless you like bill and hillary CLINTON..BENGAZI what does it matter???? FUCK OFF when they opened the lake house restaurant the water from the lake was so dirty guests were checking out..the oldest son RYAN drove downtown and got water from the GREAT AMERICAN food store..THEY NEVER THANKED HIM >>he owes them FOR LIVING I GUESS?? WHAT A PAIR OF SCUMBAGS>> THE LAKEHOUSE eat drink and be dirty..HOW THEY PASSED THE SAFETY smoke alarm system he bypassed for codes inspection I WILL NEVER KNOW..he took all the alarms off his family living area.. GENE THE CONNUSAMMATE CON MAN bonappitite..<LIAR AND FOOL KING. rick sez hi..security system at schoolhouse still bypassed for fire alarm???chris sez dont let them in the fire trap EVER
concerned citizen

Waterloo, OH

#51 Apr 17, 2015
nickdick wrote:
Nicholson was then turned over to Troopers Susannah Hammond and Nathan Harder, who charged him with:
Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Third Degree (E Felony)
Menacing in the Second Degree (Class A Misdemeanor)
Unlawful Imprisonment in the Second Degree (Class A Misdemeanor)
Assault in the Third Degree (Class A Misdemeanor)
Criminal Mischief 4th (Class A Misd.)
Torturing or Injuring Animals (Class A Misdemeanor)
(Lake house employee )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herkimer county treasurer 3 hr Ugh 3
anyone know amy rende 3 hr deb 5
Anyone know Trista Dennis and Richard Hungerford 5 hr Wondering 33
andrew edick (Sep '13) 14 hr Pez oh Pez 26
bob 14 hr Pez is the answer 2
Who is a steroid user at Oats Gym? 20 hr Magic 12
Ailee Johnston Fri queenb 3

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance