haha

Ithaca, NY

#24 Jul 3, 2011
Wow you guys seem to know a lot about the meades, do you know everything about everyone? Mind your own business and leave them alone. It's sad that your not satisfied with your lives and have to worry about what everyone else is doing I pray for you, that you finally grow up one dag and realize that you all you have got to worry about is yourselves.
wondering

United States

#25 Dec 7, 2011
Why is it called two out of three?
wow

Binghamton, NY

#26 Dec 7, 2011
Bc they r triplets and two of them r the boys and the third is a girl and boys sing two out of three
Dealio

New York, NY

#27 Dec 7, 2011
The only deal they signed was the plea deal with the District Attorney after they were busted dealing dope. Now they are both snitches. Rats just like their father
wondering

United States

#28 Dec 7, 2011
I thought it was because two of the three have felonies ? does the dad still garbage pick?
Realize

New York, NY

#29 Dec 8, 2011
Wow..look at all of the jealous people who thought they were so much better than the twins! I know one of them through my family and yes...they are going somewhere with their careers! I think it's great that the young family the one has will do well! Stings a little for those who are envious and are probably having to work harder just to end up in an office or behind some counter huh? At least Cody's son will look up to him and say "awsome that's my dad" someday at concert, while listening to the radio, watching TV, etc.! Just because life is hard when your young doesn't mean that your going to be the same person when you become an adult! Honestly I'm proud of them. Who are the losers now? This post is ridiculous, and I bet the twins are just grinning from ear to ear knowing who has really made it in this world. Those who are or had taunted them in the past are now technically beneath them so do their opinions really matter? I mean really?
wayne

Newark, NY

#30 Dec 9, 2011
Ashely is so smart she's going to be a entertainment lawyer for my kids. She is real smart and she's done hooking.
Ditlle Didzlocv

New York, NY

#31 Dec 9, 2011
het ,
them are good an i no musikso toon doun yer slir cuz i got bak.
wayne

United States

#32 Dec 10, 2011
My sons are in the studio right now making a song for drake. We made it stop being haters. To the top we go luv our fans mtv and bet here we come.
wayne

United States

#33 Dec 10, 2011
Were going world wide with ate knew clothing line to for large people. We already signed are deals you'll see.
for what its worth

New York, NY

#34 Dec 17, 2011
congrats and merry christmas!
julie

New York, NY

#35 Dec 19, 2011
our whole family will be on the biggest loser next season!!! cant wait!!you can watch us tonight at 7,southside pickers!
CM Punk

Utica, NY

#36 Dec 28, 2011
You can't escape these two clowns on facebook; they're everywhere!!! The first time I watched one of their videos, I was convinced that I was watching an SNL parody video.
so sad

East Brookfield, MA

#37 Dec 29, 2011
They suck!!!!
spike

New York, NY

#38 Dec 29, 2011
Why can't everyone just be happy for others when something positive happens in a persons life? If all of you were to hit the lottery I would be glad for everyone of you, a little envious maybe but not hateful by any means. if the Meade boys are in fact heading down a successful path then why cant we all wish them well? So even if it is hyped up a bit (or a lot), who cares. Let them dream so that maybe those dreams become realized. This I wish for each and everyone of you, and especially for your children. Is it so hard to be nice and wish people good things to come in life. It is sad that when I buy a new car or improve my property, or take a nice vacation, people in my neighborhood have actually said "I hope the plane crashes, then you can leave everything to me". Then they say just kidding. One day I was walking with my 3 perfect grandchildren and while doing so I was called a house bitch. I am the luckiest man than that person will ever be for two reasons. I will cherish every moment I spend with my grandchildren, and I will get to hear those 3 wonderful words every grand parent loves to hear, and that is "I love you". Good luck to all of you out there who are trying to make there way in this life. I wish you all good fortune.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#39 Dec 29, 2011
spike wrote:
Why can't everyone just be happy for others when something positive happens in a persons life? If all of you were to hit the lottery I would be glad for everyone of you, a little envious maybe but not hateful by any means. if the Meade boys are in fact heading down a successful path then why cant we all wish them well? So even if it is hyped up a bit (or a lot), who cares. Let them dream so that maybe those dreams become realized. This I wish for each and everyone of you, and especially for your children. Is it so hard to be nice and wish people good things to come in life. It is sad that when I buy a new car or improve my property, or take a nice vacation, people in my neighborhood have actually said "I hope the plane crashes, then you can leave everything to me". Then they say just kidding. One day I was walking with my 3 perfect grandchildren and while doing so I was called a house bitch. I am the luckiest man than that person will ever be for two reasons. I will cherish every moment I spend with my grandchildren, and I will get to hear those 3 wonderful words every grand parent loves to hear, and that is "I love you". Good luck to all of you out there who are trying to make there way in this life. I wish you all good fortune.
Why? Because they're not that good.
WOW

New York, NY

#41 Dec 30, 2011
Anyone who is a nobody that is judging people who are making somthing of themselves in this world are pretty much ignorant bafoons! What are you known forBellerophon75? Must be comedy because you sure sound like an ignorant fool.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#42 Dec 31, 2011
WOW wrote:
Anyone who is a nobody that is judging people who are making somthing of themselves in this world are pretty much ignorant bafoons! What are you known forBellerophon75? Must be comedy because you sure sound like an ignorant fool.
Now that's uncalled for. Unlike some other posters, I have not personally attacked these two guys. I'd appreciate if you'd afford me the same courtesy. Now are you telling me that unless somebody has achieved some modicum of success, they are not allowed to state an opinion about somebody? These two guys put themselves out in the public forum via various social networking media. I have a right to say that I don't think that they're really that good and you have a right to say that you do. That's all this boils down to. I admire your passion for the guys.
wow

New York Mills, NY

#43 Dec 31, 2011
if the boys are so loaded why does the father sift through all the garbage furniture on the curb? 2/3
Truth

Auburn, NY

#44 Dec 31, 2011
wow wrote:
if the boys are so loaded why does the father sift through all the garbage furniture on the curb? 2/3
Because his brother Kevin put him up to it and then like a child runs to Topix and posts it. That's why.

No balz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 6 hr A visitor 41
Come to next school board meeting 18 hr jack 5
pied in the face 19 hr no life 3
beacon center (Nov '12) 20 hr Yep 149
Shear Pleasures 20 hr user 23
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) Wed Seriously 45
Snow may cause problems during evening commute Wed towny 2
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search