First Prev
of 3
Next Last
twins

Worcester, MA

#1 Jun 18, 2011
The twins just signed a major record deal to the top they go..
lol

Constableville, NY

#2 Jun 19, 2011
sure they did. What label "white trash records"? The only thing those scumbags have ever signed is a plea bargain.
haters

Boston, MA

#3 Jun 19, 2011
Kyle and cody did it I'm friends with ashely she told me they signed its true god bless. Ashely Congrats
lol

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2011
Sure they did
lol
lol

Boston, MA

#6 Jun 19, 2011
That ashely girl is in a whole world all by herself. She is out there they need to buy her some clothes that fit. What a joke they didn't get signed.
lol

United States

#7 Jun 19, 2011
I liked the claim last fall where they said they had signed a record deal and used the money to buy the plaza where Rite-Aid used to be. They were going to put a "better" clothing store than last time and a recording studio shortly. Then with the extra cash they were starting a franchise for their clothing stores.
lol lol lol
judy

Boston, MA

#8 Jun 19, 2011
Hahahaha this is a joke right haha
Cody

Ithaca, NY

#9 Jun 19, 2011
judy wrote:
Hahahaha this is a joke right haha
Aint NO JOKE BIITCH. YOU BEIN JELLOUS
judy

Boston, MA

#11 Jun 19, 2011
First off cody I'm a lady second ain't and bein not a word. Third you and your brother can't sing. I sing better in the shower. Your whole family is scum I used to work with your fat loud mouth mother.
Tyler

Herkimer, NY

#12 Jun 20, 2011
judy wrote:
First off cody I'm a lady second ain't and bein not a word. Third you and your brother can't sing. I sing better in the shower. Your whole family is scum I used to work with your fat loud mouth mother.
It takes one to know one! LOL!!
please

Springfield, MA

#13 Jun 20, 2011
The meade boys are nothing but a fat joke...the only place they are going in life is singing on main street at pizza places with little 16 and 17 year old kids following them....if they got lots of money maybe kyle needs to buy the fat cow ashley some clothes to fit her....all of them are nothing but liars and drug dealers...we are famous but live on pleasant ave and sell drugs...please what a joke...
hahaha

Springfield, MA

#15 Jun 20, 2011
Lmao...cody you got 1000 dollars posted on fb...what a joke u are....anyone can make that...how did u do it selling drugs...
wayne

Ithaca, NY

#16 Jun 20, 2011
well see who wil be laffin when they go platnum
hello

Cheshire, CT

#17 Jun 20, 2011
Hello laughing...not laffin...where did you learn how to spell...if you can't spell how are you going to be famous...
wayne

Ithaca, NY

#18 Jun 20, 2011
So wat if none of us meads finishd the 9th grade. we make more money than you sellin METH.
becky

Sutton, MA

#19 Jun 20, 2011
Lmto these people live In a dream just like there clothing store.
clowns

Cheshire, CT

#20 Jun 22, 2011
Nothing but a bunch of clowns playing at a pizza joint
WHO

Ithaca, NY

#21 Jun 22, 2011
WHO
Kevin

Ithaca, NY

#22 Jun 22, 2011
WHO wrote:
WHO
Fat scumbags who cheat and steal to support their drug habits. Did i mention they deal drugs to kids.
the meade boys

Enfield, CT

#23 Jun 23, 2011
Not only do they deal but they got a 12 year old dealing for them... its sick....kiarra premo sells for them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Miller 8 hr Parent 10
Lets face it if there was no sex there wouldnt ... 8 hr dale 2
Tony Brendisi and the Village Board 10 hr mee again 44
ilsam the religion of peace 16 hr God bless America 8
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 18 hr LOVER 80
Judge Brennon not fit to sit bench 19 hr I hear banjos 17
Danny Bo Jive Boyle 20 hr bo jive saves 6
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer Jobs