Public Office Clowns of Herkimer
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anuswarts

Utica, NY

#21 May 17, 2014
I support Tony "Tubbocop" Brindisi for mayor.
sixto rodriguez

Malone, NY

#22 May 17, 2014
i know for a fact Tony Brindisi blows his nose in his dirty underwear
PROUD ELK

Malone, NY

#23 May 17, 2014
Tony Brindisi is so dumb he thinks Cheerios are donut seeds.
Candobetter

New Hartford, NY

#24 Jul 20, 2014
Lets face it the children our the future and there is nothing here for children to do so lets give them things to build them up and not drag them down
Candobetter

New Hartford, NY

#25 Jul 20, 2014
We buy mulch for trees that are over mulched already while our playgrounds have very little woodchips and rebarb exposed for our children to fall on

The public pool when i first walked in the changing /toilet area was disgusting to bad the lazy snowremoval staff did not have the energy to make this a healthier enviroment for the public. We know there was no time invested into the icerink this winter.
Candobetter

New Hartford, NY

#26 Jul 20, 2014
The summer activities for kids are not to varied in this stagnant community we need a person in place to organize and create activities for children as well as a way of showing them that work is not a bad word
Candobetter

New Hartford, NY

#27 Jul 20, 2014
How can people (so called) be allowed to smoke at the ent/exit of the public pool this is disgusting to breath in and to hear their gossip Why not buy your kid a bathing suit instead yourself another tatto ?????
Candobetter

New Hartford, NY

#28 Jul 20, 2014
Come on Brindisi show us you candobetter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Ponderosa building 33 min Inspector General 4
Rate HERK FOLTS HOME 8 hr Sad 2
Jeff Carpenter investigating the Herkimer Baseb... 10 hr ESPN news 25
Vote republican 14 hr Gary 5
Herkimer's MASTER PLAN!!!! 15 hr Patriot 23
Herkimer College 17 hr FormerGeneral 1
Jill n codi Thu Asia 3

Herkimer Jobs

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages