Larry Challenges Rob Lewis anytime

Larry Challenges Rob Lewis anytime

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

LWD

Ithaca, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2010
Anytime anyplace for a nice Rob Lewis Biatch Slapping event and I am up for it..You name the place and time and I will be there. Or how about you stop over my house anytime and we can do this man to girl, you being the girl you are.
kickhizass

West Leyden, NY

#2 Jul 18, 2010
not much of a fight lewis is a hasbeen if he knew just how many people really dont like him . the prob is everyone is scared to tell him cause if u do he will bug yaforever. he dont get the point.even his mom hates him.thae should tell ya just how screwed up he is!!!!!!
wow

Carthage, NY

#3 Jul 20, 2010
wow larry where did you buy a set of balls ? you are to funny calling out robbie like you are in high school ! but i guess since you do still live with your mother that would be the thing to do . and damn you are close to 40 arent you ? and a parent ? you could always meet in the bathroom after lunch you are such a joke ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!
what

West Leyden, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2010
you two nancies gonna have a slap fight? You are both has been bitches.
LWD

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jul 21, 2010
I will kick all your asses if you don't watch it scum bags on here. Rob you are on my list.
bring it

West Leyden, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2010
you cream puff
slide down the banister

Herkimer, NY

#7 Jul 21, 2010
This is awesome - please keep going you white trash donkeys
its me

Herkimer, NY

#8 Apr 23, 2011
oh my god larry get over it life gos on kid lol yr life sucks lol i really get a kick out of all of this :)

Since: Oct 10

Herkimer, NY

#9 Apr 24, 2011
rob lewis won't come fight you. that would require putting down the crack pipe first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you need an order of protection from danger? 5 hr Daley Crabbs 10
Romas to end Endzone. Countdown starts 6 hr Mike 5
Loggers 12 hr Try again 4
Pat Russell 13 hr Yuck 1
Charlie crandall 16 hr Shameful 9
Andrew is NO SLOUCH at Crime! 17 hr Whatz in YOUR Wallet 2
One Party under Mob with Liberty/Justice for THEM 21 hr Racketeering in NYS 3

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance