Attention Herkimer...The School distr...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nope

New York, NY

#21 Nov 11, 2012
You were just all ignorant
and the bs continues

United States

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Catchme wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are absolutely correct. There was plenty of lying going on long before the no vote got wise to all of you.It was never about the kids and you know it. The manipulation you speak of was going on during all of your Pre-Merger meetings evading questions like typical politicians and the straw voting. Every moron in politics knows you never count on straw voting results. It's highly unreliable. Case and point. Here's some questions you dim bulbs never answer. How do you take three failing districts, keep all the same staff, give everyone 10-12% raise and that equals higher test scores? Were you hoping on fencing? Harry Potter Club? Swim team? 50 new lame nonsense electives? All being brought to us by all the same people who failed us in the first place. Now that's what I call a plan. I think that 1300 people smoked all of you out.Like spoiled children who are never disciplined. All of you used to getting everything our cowardess BOE would give you. It was put to a vote for a reason. IT"S THE LAW. To further make my point, if the no vote is so far off base on this, then all of you failed us again by not making it clearer. So which is the lie? You knew or you didn't know
Where the fk did you get that 10-12% raise bullshht???

How didn't you hear your kids would instantly be sharing AP and elective courses offered by all systems once merged??? I know you heard about the 59 million and $3 per drop in taxes.

Many merger meetings you didn't attend doesn't surprise me.

INFO...A politician offered to get involved to mediate a discussion between both sides. That politician was told the NO's were not interested. The politician's was told if anything informational meeting was attempted picketing would take place and their existing political support was threatened. SEEMS THE NO's DIDN'T WANTED THE TRUTH. At the "NO" meeting with the politician was johnny, billy and billy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Endzone 1 hr Truth 2
New and improved Belly Up Pub 1 hr Tony 19
News Herkimer College Ranked Second Best Community C... 2 hr herkimer resident 11
The Good Ol'Boys favorite Coward refuses to debate 3 hr CYaMike 38
Another Year for Macri 4 hr Amanofhisword 5
Daley signs 6 hr Hector 61
Mohawk Valley Veterinary Services East Herkimer 8 hr Poison 15

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages