Attention Herkimer...The School distr...

Attention Herkimer...The School districts funding cliff grows ever higher.

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
melissadonnajess icasharon

Little Falls, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2012
School districts are now beginning the early work of putting together their budgets for next year. This year, the challenge could be the worst it has ever been, particularly for high-needs districts.
http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Regen...
Dalevickibetsyja ckmb

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2012
melissadonnajessicasharon wrote:
School districts are now beginning the early work of putting together their budgets for next year. This year, the challenge could be the worst it has ever been, particularly for high-needs districts.
Grow up and shut up topix is sick of you
hello tramp

Little Falls, NY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Dalevickibetsyjackmb wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up and shut up topix is sick of you
I hear the intellectually challenged "No Group's" plan for Herkimer is for teachers to take a 5% pay reduction and pay 50% of their health insurance! That's for this year. Next year they want teaches to teach for free. You see it's all about the children.

Brilliant!!! Can't be done, but brilliant.

This should help our graduation rate.

Little Falls, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
My mistake

Little Falls, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
melissadonnajessicasharon wrote:
I suddenly realized this mystery poster and re poster is probably Cheryl Darling! Gee Cheryl is your husband still in prison? Knock it off because you have a closet full of skeletons!
Cheryldarling

Little Falls, NY

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Shall I dig up some links?
well

Ilion, NY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
know what be nice $100 rise per in taxes.....and a dedcution in the 3.8 million benefit package the teachers /admin gets...this way both give...how far does that get us?

IT IS ABOUT THE KIDS RIGHT?
wrong tramp

Little Falls, NY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
My mistake wrote:
<quoted text>
I suddenly realized this mystery poster and re poster is probably Cheryl Darling! Gee Cheryl is your husband still in prison? Knock it off because you have a closet full of skeletons!
It's called swipe and paste from facebook you little detective you. http://www.facebook.com/groups/12423000439558... #!/groups/122793084540389/
Cheryldarling

Little Falls, NY

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Ok we will see when my new links appear later today
Oooo

Little Falls, NY

#10 Nov 10, 2012
http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Regen ...

The good news, when you find out I'm not a chic you can send the hubby after me sweetheart.
idea

Little Falls, NY

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Chick or chicken. Either way you're still an asshool.
Herkimer Parent

Little Falls, NY

#12 Nov 10, 2012
idea wrote:
Clearly a Herkimer graduate who can't even spell profanity correctly! Yeah, we need to drive the teachers out with lower pay and higher health care costs, so we can have graduates with this level of ability. It's all about the kids, right?
Oooo im hurt

Little Falls, NY

#13 Nov 10, 2012
idea wrote:
That discribes me, a chicken asshool.

But keep in mind you're the one/one's that hide behind children, the children going door to door with flyers and then picketing.

The kids and adults know the deal. You have fooled no one.
Cheryldarling

Little Falls, NY

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Oooo im hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
That discribes me, a chicken asshool.
But keep in mind you're the one/one's that hide behind children, the children going door to door with flyers and then picketing.
The kids and adults know the deal. You have fooled no one.
Right all 1346 voters were touched by those kids and adults. Get real you idiot! People caught on to the gimmick. Make a merger plan about the kids and not about money and you might get it passed. Till then just shut up because you are nothing but a sore loser. Even the State of New York is waking up to what is going on down here...wake up!
Caught

Little Falls, NY

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Cheryldarling wrote:
<quoted text>
Right all 1346 voters were touched by those kids and adults. Get real you idiot! People caught on to the gimmick. Make a merger plan about the kids and not about money and you might get it passed. Till then just shut up because you are nothing but a sore loser. Even the State of New York is waking up to what is going on down here...wake up!
You're the one/one's that manipulated and lied to people. You deceived your own neighbors and yeah they have caught on, to a 1.3 MILLION deficit. You cost your neighbors their money and an enhanced education for their children.

Hiding behind children, the children going door to door with flyers and then picketing was just a bonus for all to witness. They got to see how low you'd stoop.

The kids and adults saw what you did and know who you are.

Little Falls, NY

#16 Nov 10, 2012
http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Regen ...
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/175487731.html
DALEMILLER

Little Falls, NY

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Caught wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one/one's that manipulated and lied to people. You deceived your own neighbors and yeah they have caught on, to a 1.3 MILLION deficit. You cost your neighbors their money and an enhanced education for their children.
Hiding behind children, the children going door to door with flyers and then picketing was just a bonus for all to witness. They got to see how low you'd stoop.
FAT LOSER....that is my name...DALE MILLER
DALEMILLER

Little Falls, NY

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Oh yeah and my wife is more of a man than me.
Catchme

Herkimer, NY

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Caught wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are absolutely correct. There was plenty of lying going on long before the no vote got wise to all of you.It was never about the kids and you know it. The manipulation you speak of was going on during all of your Pre-Merger meetings evading questions like typical politicians and the straw voting. Every moron in politics knows you never count on straw voting results. It's highly unreliable. Case and point. Here's some questions you dim bulbs never answer. How do you take three failing districts, keep all the same staff, give everyone 10-12% raise and that equals higher test scores? Were you hoping on fencing? Harry Potter Club? Swim team? 50 new lame nonsense electives? All being brought to us by all the same people who failed us in the first place. Now that's what I call a plan. I think that 1300 people smoked all of you out.Like spoiled children who are never disciplined. All of you used to getting everything our cowardess BOE would give you. It was put to a vote for a reason. IT"S THE LAW. To further make my point, if the no vote is so far off base on this, then all of you failed us again by not making it clearer. So which is the lie? You knew or you didn't know
mr wonderful

Little Falls, NY

#20 Nov 11, 2012
My mistake wrote:
<quoted text>
tim the one who stole from a charity now has one leg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nba all star caters to blacks 2 hr shamwow 2
Best Bars in 80s & 90s. (Feb '14) 8 hr guessing 72
New Jail in Herkimer 9 hr MTOPD Mohawk 13
Ailee Johnston (Aug '17) 21 hr ThatBabyGirlSB 10
Jill doolen 21 hr SmartGuy 17
What is a "Titsoon"? (Nov '11) Sun shamwow 16
Larry Dack is resposible (Oct '12) Sun Mother on snap 11

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance