maxwell for legislature

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

in the know

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 31, 2013
This clown cant even tie his own shoes and he wants to run the county.zero qualifications and an arrogance of knowing it all. Guess it doesnt hurt to try dave but honestly leave the real work to the grown ups .go back to your imaginary world of games with the rest of the pedophiles on main st.if the dems were serious they should have came with a real candidate not a proven liar and thief bottom feeder tax eater like maxwell ..pleeaaasssssse!!!!!
imperial games fan

Tampa, FL

#2 Oct 31, 2013
This is cyberbulllying. Knock it off. Grow a pair!
in the know

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 31, 2013
This is freedom of speach ever hear of it gamer boy. Maxwell is a liar and a thief there i said it again and its true.
GED

Herkimer, NY

#4 Oct 31, 2013
in the know wrote:
This is freedom of speach ever hear of it gamer boy. Maxwell is a liar and a thief there i said it again and its true.
It is 'freedom of speech' you moron. If you can't spell it then you probably shouldn't be on here touting it. Good thing you didn't give the term 'imperial' a go.
bite me

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Bet you got beat up alot in school?go back to narnia daveyboy may the best man win
imperial games fan

Tampa, FL

#6 Oct 31, 2013
No one truelly has freedom of speech....and you should find something better to do than sit behind a computer and complain.
davey douche

Washington, DC

#7 Nov 1, 2013
Pathetic excuse for a human being. Fat lazy and disgusting. Never worked a day in his life. Physically disabled. Hell dave maybe you are qualified for political office in herkimer county.but your imaginary gaming azz is still gonna lose.cant wait to see it happen. YOU ARE A LIAR AND A THIEF MAXWELL
bet you work at Wal Mart

Herkimer, NY

#8 Nov 1, 2013
davey douche wrote:
Pathetic excuse for a human being. Fat lazy and disgusting. Never worked a day in his life. Physically disabled. Hell dave maybe you are qualified for political office in herkimer county.but your imaginary gaming azz is still gonna lose.cant wait to see it happen. YOU ARE A LIAR AND A THIEF MAXWELL
Excellent job changing your IP address. Those IP masking programs are the cat's ass aren't they? On the other hand opinions expressed on Topix mean little to anyone. Those folks with enough self initiative to log off and go vote sure as hell aren't swayed by your thoughts, and are even less impressed with your less than stellar use of our language. Azz. Go brush your teeth.
litle birdie

Columbus, NC

#9 Nov 2, 2013
Says davey may be going down for fraud soon.that wouuld be hilarious to read after election.
Dane sucks

Little Falls, NY

#10 Nov 2, 2013
Dane, seriously man, you need to lay off the pills. They're making you imagine things. You really need to lay off the drugs you cracked out douche bag.
outsider

Charlotte, NC

#11 Nov 3, 2013
Heard this maxwell fits in perfect on main st eith all the other pedophile gamer
imperial games fan

Tampa, FL

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Cyberbullying is what your all doing.
outsider

Washington, DC

#13 Nov 5, 2013
Cry us a river davey boy.cant take theyour heat stay out the race.you sir are a thief and liar and people are on to your fat lazy ways and plans.just another blowhard liberal democrat who wants to steal your money.maxwell is a waste of good air.
election results

New York, NY

#14 Nov 5, 2013
Yes its official davey boy your a loser. Not like anything else was expected now go away. Obviously people clearly see thru you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... 9 hr Bee Bee 1
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 22 hr Lark Lancer 88
Pure Fri sophia 4
Shear Pleasures Fri joke 31
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! Fri Hahahahahahahahaha 4
It's Been 6 Months and What has the Fatty Mayor... Thu Tonys Limp Unit 1
Most Vicious Woman in Herkimer Dec 18 hahahaha 13
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web