First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what the hell

Oneida, NY

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Who in gods green earth picked out the colors for the buildings on main st.It looks like a cheep ass carnival.
color theory

Ilion, NY

#2 Nov 10, 2012
just when you thought main street couldn't possibly get anymore embarrassing and hienous, someone goes and pulls that color scheme off... bravo! their mothers should be incarcerated
Signhell

Little Falls, NY

#3 Nov 11, 2012
Who in gods name let that goofball at Froggies Hot Dogs garbage up the busiest intersection in Ilion.Oops I forgot, you guys dont have a sign ordinance or a Harold Steffalano to enforce it.
Disgusted in Herkimer

New Hartford, NY

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Anna Mulligan picked the colors while she was high
herkimer main st

Oneida, NY

#5 Nov 11, 2012
the last i checked Froggies hot dog stand was in Ilion not main st. in Herkimer! you have the wrong village.
joe

Lowell, MA

#6 Nov 11, 2012
what the hell wrote:
Who in gods green earth picked out the colors for the buildings on main st.It looks like a cheep ass carnival.
I agree!!
color police

Little Falls, NY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
The fat owner got a deal on some old paint floating around in brooklyn, he's trying to bring a little "color" to main street. But what can you expect from an idiot!
Painter

Geneva, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
They were out painting in the freezing cold last week too...watch it start to peel.
poopie

Ilion, NY

#9 Nov 17, 2012
smell my finger
www herkimernow org

New York, NY

#10 Nov 17, 2012
and how about South Main St.... we see that Cosmic has closed, moved to New Hartford
Great

Boston, MA

#11 Nov 17, 2012
...its so bad one of the headshops had to relocate.
Resident

Little Falls, NY

#12 Nov 18, 2012
Keep beating the people up who are at least trying to make a difference.Anyone who is willing to risk time and money on Main Street Herkimer should be commended. At least they remember a Herkimer worth saving.
herkimer main st

Oneida, NY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
They bought the surplus paint from the Barnum and Bailey circus then shot it out of a potato gun. What scheme of colors will they use on south main ,maybe they will use skittles as a theme and glue them onto the buildings CLASSY!!!
WTF16

New York, NY

#14 Nov 20, 2012
did the Napa store across from Pete's close?
WTF16

Ilion, NY

#17 Nov 20, 2012
smell my finger troll!
WTF16

Ilion, NY

#19 Nov 20, 2012
LOLOL you so funny!!! Smell my finger!
Exactly

Little Falls, NY

#20 Nov 21, 2012
WTF16 wrote:
did the Napa store across from Pete's close?
They bought Holt bros in mohawk(the bldg). So they moved to mohawk the beginning of Nov.
village resident

New York, NY

#21 Nov 22, 2012
last week on friday nite i drove down main st in herkimer and it looks like a goast town. it use to be so busy. all the stores to shop at. now the only things on main st are all the low lifes. county seat ya what a joke. it is not ever safe to walk down the street at nite time,you may not come back. it seems are legislators are more worried about the new jail instead of herkimer itself.
snort-a chox

Seneca Falls, NY

#22 Nov 24, 2012
FINALLY..herkimer has th solution in hand..both hands probably..what it needs is a LOTTERY>>YES ANOTHER LOTTERY,,one small DOLLAR each ticket..but are only SOLD HERE IN TOWN..not in FOOL ALBANY or gas stations..but the contest is to decide which is the LAST BUSINESS TO LEAVE JERKIMER ..
an the GRAND PRIZE IS five -BLINDFOLDED- MINUTES inside either "SMOKER FIERCLY" or "TTTTTEEEEBBBBssss cannttt stop" shop..either way the village will pay off the jail and all of the county mandated benefit programs FOR LIFE...GOOOO HERKIMER BET ON IT..the new slogan for rebirth,,(or afterbirth) ITS REAL and ITS ON MAIN STREET (ugh)
jerk

Carthage, NY

#23 Nov 27, 2012
the owner of sams store on main st stole money alot of money from a mentally ill person, the cops didnt do shit, wow what a suprise, anyways, i hope he gets shut down, he is some arab jackass, stealing from residents, disquisting, he should be run out of town, him and his camel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Farber - why he is speaking at Ilion cree... 4 hr Rolling 10
2 local dirt bags charged with abusing animals 6 hr local animal abusers 1
Franklin (Sep '12) 6 hr friend 6
Farber 7 hr The Truth 6
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) 8 hr busy mom 92
Mail lady 11 hr steve 3
Gay Guys in Herkimer (Mar '10) 15 hr Frankie53 30
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search