annon

Bloomfield, CT

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Hello I am just posting to see if anyone has used fake urine to pass a urine drug screen at the insight house? Tell your stories
they do

Woonsocket, RI

#2 Aug 20, 2013
annon wrote:
Hello I am just posting to see if anyone has used fake urine to pass a urine drug screen at the insight house? Tell your stories
ask becky
KINK QUeen

Moravia, NY

#3 Aug 20, 2013
i think screens are a GOOD THINK they keep out BUGS..i dont NEEFAK urineI GOT WAY too much of mine onYOU WANT TO BUY SOMEM.../// REAL cheap?
becky

Little Falls, NY

#4 Aug 21, 2013
or my hubby...knobber!!!
annon

Albany, NY

#5 Aug 21, 2013
What? Very childish responces honestly
kng cooonn

Poland, NY

#6 Aug 21, 2013
ok ????you are asking for drug screens for input for a drug intake house?? are u on drugs and CANT GET IN? YES CNY CAN HELP..we got TONS of drug use to get u in ..FREE
NO CHARGE just do genessee st in utica or main st in herkimer ..YO GO GIRRRRL>.rrrooooww
Wow

Syracuse, NY

#7 Aug 25, 2013
Can I ask WHY? If you are going to Insight House for treatment wouldn't it be ridiculous to fake (use someone else's urine) to pass the test? Be honest with yourself and the people trying to help you or go back out on the damn streets and do your drugs! There are too many people trying their hardest to get into these programs that you are wasting a spot at. Do yourself a favor either clean yourself up and own up to your relapse or get the hell out! Thanks!
Watching

Little Falls, NY

#8 Aug 27, 2013
they do wrote:
<quoted text>
ask becky
Who?
JMKLSD

Rome, NY

#9 Aug 30, 2013
Insight House WATCHES - it is pretty hard to get over there... this posting is obviously a joke..
Family

Herkimer, NY

#10 Sep 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
Can I ask WHY? If you are going to Insight House for treatment wouldn't it be ridiculous to fake (use someone else's urine) to pass the test? Be honest with yourself and the people trying to help you or go back out on the damn streets and do your drugs! There are too many people trying their hardest to get into these programs that you are wasting a spot at. Do yourself a favor either clean yourself up and own up to your relapse or get the hell out! Thanks!
. Prob some dirt bag being forced by cps to go to get her kids back, or a suboxone patient abusing to program, still booting n selling one of the best treatments out there, the slots are limited n these ppl ruin it for everyone else
annon

Southbridge, MA

#11 Sep 4, 2013
U didn't need to put in your input and ya they watch but still snuck it past them. I only asked for people who weeny going to put in comments that trash people with the same question and fyi I smoke weed which is legal in many states and I smoke socially
wifey

United States

#12 Sep 4, 2013
Its probably court ordered trtmt from a felony dwi... they go right to the bar afterward.
Zak

Herkimer, NY

#13 Sep 4, 2013
wifey wrote:
Its probably court ordered trtmt from a felony dwi... they go right to the bar afterward.
Ask Chucky Gr. the big mouth,he's been down that road.
Family

Syracuse, NY

#14 Sep 7, 2013
You can use whatever excuse you want but just because Weed is legal in other states doesn't make it legal here. Whether you feel it should or shouldn't be doesn't matter. Right at this point in time it is ILLEGAL and peeing dirty for it will get you thrown out of most programs. If you truly want to get through the program for whatever reason you are there then simply STOP doing drugs until you have completed the course. Don't waste people's time with your nonsense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Legal Incense show up on a drug test? (Aug '11) 2 hr NEED an answer 292
babysitter 3 hr Yuck 11
Stan congdon 3 hr herkres 92
Town of LF council meeting blowup 4 hr Town Resident 3
Farber 14 hr Mary 5
Calvary Cemetary head stones covered with heav... Sat bengazi 2
big hair Sat dave 4
•••

Freeze Warning for Herkimer County was issued at September 14 at 7:00PM EDT

•••