Let Review BELLY UP PUB

Let Review BELLY UP PUB

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

The man in the middle

New Hartford, NY

#1 Oct 9, 2012
I heard the place is not as good as the Silverado est. Too many young kids there that drives the older paying folks away.

-No menu advertised online
-what sort of alcohol is in there that is so special
Middle man

Syracuse, NY

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Seriously?? they've been open 4 days and you've already come to this conclusion?? Check out their website. Menu of drinks, beer and food all listed on there. I haven't been there yet but I'm looking forward to trying them help, and at least it's a decent local person running the place! Let's give them some time before we come to any conclusion.
Bar reviewer

New Hartford, NY

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Too many kids go there and not as clean as Silverado
best

Boston, MA

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Well obviously young kids are gonna go there....its a new place to hang out and have drinks. Did u really think they would only let old people in there who sit there for hours? Duh!
Right

Rome, NY

#5 Oct 9, 2012
I agree, I'm middle aged and stopped in. It seemed like all pretty young college aged kids. Was hoping for a new place for the middle aged crowd to hang out.

Maybe it will change over time.

We left and went to Stoney's.
Id them

Herkimer, NY

#6 Oct 9, 2012
Do they allow under 21's in?
sheri

Herkimer, NY

#7 Oct 9, 2012
The place is a magnet for young kids and under age drinking...in time. A pub should be a place for hambergs and beer..not young kid hangouts. Young kids dont have money to spend like 30-50 yr olds.
don

Herkimer, NY

#8 Oct 9, 2012
Go stoneys
erstwhile

New York, NY

#9 Oct 9, 2012
sheri wrote:
Young kids dont have money to spend like 30-50 yr olds.
i have lots of money
did you see

Rome, NY

#10 Oct 10, 2012
amys boyfriend what a goof, she can do way better than that ugly mug. like me, shes hot
Umm

Raymond, NH

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Young adults not kids..since when we're kids classified as 21 and up
Umm

Raymond, NH

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Were*
Bar Expert

New Hartford, NY

#13 Oct 10, 2012
I did a review on the place and from what I seen it will be closed soon due to the young kids that hang out there.
Good bar

Herkimer, NY

#14 Oct 10, 2012
How's Side Street in Mohawk? I'm just looking for a nice bar to drink some beers in.
csi herkimer

Little Falls, NY

#15 Oct 11, 2012
first of all its the herkimer retards, that cut up everything someone does here. been there twice, have not seen any young people there. nice place, small, but alot of good beers, and a good price. there is no place for rif raf to hang. let them stay on main street. and for all you know it alls, i seen the owner ask people for id. i enjoyed myself twice there. my wife and i will try it out again. i wish them good luck. and you silerado people----stay there and dance. us people in herkimer, should be behind a nice bar to relax. hope it stays that way. what are the hours on sat and sun?
My advice

New Hartford, NY

#16 Oct 11, 2012
I think belly pub should have good country music and a place for line dancing. Also, we need a place like that for the younger crowd instead of PURE club or places like PURE. Its great that a place is there for the YOUNGER crowd in Herkimer. Plenty of young kids to meet and drink with too. No place for the older crowd.
grow up

Cold Brook, NY

#17 Oct 14, 2012
Herkimer is do pathetic. Nobody can ever be happy for people and try to help them be a success. Its like if f they fail, you feel better about your lives. Grow up!!
grow up

Cold Brook, NY

#18 Oct 14, 2012
So*
Herkimer resident

Frankfort, NY

#19 Oct 14, 2012
Its the new happening place that will attract a younger crowd to hang out like all of us did when we were that age. If you do not like it Applebee's is open its nice and you can drink there its two blocks away.
nice

Sanborn, NY

#20 Oct 14, 2012
Cops and fights...wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our PD is out of control 21 min Adios Joe 45
Carpenter, Herkimer Counties Criminal Advocate 58 min dna 31
Old guys and ugly women why ? 3 hr Notforme 2
I'd Never Eat At New Pizzeria - "Roma's" 5 hr Gross 69
THANK YOU for your service 5 hr Service members mom 2
herk topix moderators block the posts 5 hr suppressionOFvote... 1
Herkimer high sports 5 hr GoodJobMagicians 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages