Windmill Lease Holders stuck for Conc...

Windmill Lease Holders stuck for Concrete payments

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Henry

Ithaca, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2011
All lease holders are now responsible for the non payment of the concrete made for the turbines and all have now leans on their properties until the due bill, which is a lot,, are paid in full. One of the great benefits that lease holders have now that they own windmill leases.. Just another concern they all now face and have no way out of it unless they don't have a turbine on their property. Sucks to be you now...
Pubic Hair

Herkimer, NY

#2 Apr 9, 2011
wrong again moron. There is absolutely no way a lien (spelled correctly) can be placed on the leaseholder's property for this concrete bill. The payment is due by the company contracted to build them not the landowners who leased the land.

Moron
Right huh

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2011
Pubic Hair wrote:
wrong again moron. There is absolutely no way a lien (spelled correctly) can be placed on the leaseholder's property for this concrete bill. The payment is due by the company contracted to build them not the landowners who leased the land.
Moron
That's funny since I know poeple who have already received papers stating liens on their properties already due to the non payment to the concrete company that did the original work. You should see in the paper Mon since the telegram reporter was up in Fairfield the other day taking the story MORON!!!!
Pubic Hair

Herkimer, NY

#4 Apr 9, 2011
Right huh wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny since I know poeple who have already received papers stating liens on their properties already due to the non payment to the concrete company that did the original work. You should see in the paper Mon since the telegram reporter was up in Fairfield the other day taking the story MORON!!!!
Wrong again stupid. It is not the leaseholders who entered into contracts to pay for the concrete, it was the developers. The leaseholders probably were served notice that legal action is being taken against the DEVELOPERS not the landowners.

Good thing you aren't a lawyer.
Dumb

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2011
Pubic Hair wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again stupid. It is not the leaseholders who entered into contracts to pay for the concrete, it was the developers. The leaseholders probably were served notice that legal action is being taken against the DEVELOPERS not the landowners.
Good thing you aren't a lawyer.
Nope they are actual liens on their properties...you will soon see beyotch no it all...
Upchuck

Herkimer, NY

#6 Apr 9, 2011
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Nope they are actual liens on their properties...you will soon see beyotch no it all...
No, there is not. The properties have never been collateral on the project. It is up to the developers to settle this, not the landowners who hold the leases. There is no legal way to place liens on those properties for bills someone else falled to pay.

Good thing you are not a lawyer.

Since: Oct 10

Herkimer, NY

#7 Apr 10, 2011
the most that can happen to the lease holders is that the company can send them a letter saying if they don't pay up they will take them to court. that is the most that can happen. know what you do? you just don't pay it. there is no legal standing what so ever for them to go after the lease holders. now, as far as a lien, how many of these people have gone to court over the concrete? got news for you, the company can't just say i have a lien on your property. it has to be court ordered. nice try again. sounds like yet another salamone lie up there...
Is True

Syracuse, NY

#8 Apr 10, 2011
woozle and what wrote:
the most that can happen to the lease holders is that the company can send them a letter saying if they don't pay up they will take them to court. that is the most that can happen. know what you do? you just don't pay it. there is no legal standing what so ever for them to go after the lease holders. now, as far as a lien, how many of these people have gone to court over the concrete? got news for you, the company can't just say i have a lien on your property. it has to be court ordered. nice try again. sounds like yet another salamone lie up there...
I have seen myself thepaper sent to lease holders and it shows all lease holders, power companies and a few others on it. The lease holders all do have liens on their properties. You should see it in the news soon I am sure.

Since: Oct 10

Herkimer, NY

#9 Apr 10, 2011
nope, have not seen it on the news. unless the leaseholders signed a separate set of papers saying the also took responsibility for the loans made by the company, they cannot legally be held responsible. now, you have either seen papers saying that the company is holding them responsibile in order to scare them into paying(which is all they can legally do since no judge would ever rule against them on this) or you are just lieing in order to make the windmills look bad in another way. simple as that.
Is True

Syracuse, NY

#10 Apr 10, 2011
woozle and what wrote:
nope, have not seen it on the news. unless the leaseholders signed a separate set of papers saying the also took responsibility for the loans made by the company, they cannot legally be held responsible. now, you have either seen papers saying that the company is holding them responsibile in order to scare them into paying(which is all they can legally do since no judge would ever rule against them on this) or you are just lieing in order to make the windmills look bad in another way. simple as that.
Nope...this is an actual legal letter and the news should be posting it this week..you will hear about it I am sure..not lying a bit on it.

Since: Oct 10

Herkimer, NY

#11 Apr 10, 2011
a legal letter from who? not the courts. they would have to get a summons first. if it is from the company, so what? i can send you a letter saying that you owe me money and am putting a lien on your property, but until the courts make that ruling, that paper is worthless. it would have been on the news already if they had all been issued summons to court. it is a lot harder to have a lien put on land before that happens. plain and simple. you may not be lieing, but are severely misinformed.
Duh

Syracuse, NY

#12 Apr 10, 2011
woozle and what wrote:
a legal letter from who? not the courts. they would have to get a summons first. if it is from the company, so what? i can send you a letter saying that you owe me money and am putting a lien on your property, but until the courts make that ruling, that paper is worthless. it would have been on the news already if they had all been issued summons to court. it is a lot harder to have a lien put on land before that happens. plain and simple. you may not be lieing, but are severely misinformed.
it will be in the paper Monday
pathetic

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2011
These wind companies are no good plain and simple. There is a price to pay for fat checks. We are starting to see that.
old brown bag

Herkimer, NY

#14 Apr 10, 2011
GOTTA LUV LAWYERS ...thats why hillary clinton became one before she became NOTHING.
NEW YORKs best friend is named SUE,,sue for this, sue for that and sue if you cant sue..wonder why you cant afford anything?? ITS THE LAWYERS SUING THE STATE TO SUE YOU for what u got..and outliving your grandkids <<<ENJOY EMPIRE STATE> three strikes and your out..
YouSoStupid

Harrisville, NY

#15 Apr 10, 2011
old brown bag wrote:
GOTTA LUV LAWYERS ...thats why hillary clinton became one before she became NOTHING.
NEW YORKs best friend is named SUE,,sue for this, sue for that and sue if you cant sue..wonder why you cant afford anything?? ITS THE LAWYERS SUING THE STATE TO SUE YOU for what u got..and outliving your grandkids <<<ENJOY EMPIRE STATE> three strikes and your out..
HEY TROLL, GET OFF TOPIX TROLL!
old brown bag

Herkimer, NY

#16 Apr 10, 2011
ah yankee ,,we get you with poison tuna..from main st herkimer
YouSoStupid

Harrisville, NY

#17 Apr 11, 2011
old brown bag wrote:
ah yankee ,,we get you with poison tuna..from main st herkimer
HEY TROLL, GET OFF TOPIX TROLL!
loser

Syracuse, NY

#18 Apr 11, 2011
woozle and what wrote:
a legal letter from who? not the courts. they would have to get a summons first. if it is from the company, so what? i can send you a letter saying that you owe me money and am putting a lien on your property, but until the courts make that ruling, that paper is worthless. it would have been on the news already if they had all been issued summons to court. it is a lot harder to have a lien put on land before that happens. plain and simple. you may not be lieing, but are severely misinformed.
here ya go moron
http://uticadailynews.com/utica_daily_focus/2...

Since: Oct 10

Herkimer, NY

#19 Apr 11, 2011
HAHAHA. first of all that is not a real news site. second of all, i told you it was all a Salamone lie. I know the Salamones and they don't have one drop of ANYTHING to do with the windmills on their property. They were against them from the start. they don't have a windmill and they don't have a road for the windmill's on their property. just like the "news" site that was up saying that windmills cause cancer was a lie and then taken down, so is this one. hahaha.
Murphy

Herkimer, NY

#20 Apr 11, 2011
woozle and what wrote:
HAHAHA. first of all that is not a real news site. second of all, i told you it was all a Salamone lie. I know the Salamones and they don't have one drop of ANYTHING to do with the windmills on their property. They were against them from the start. they don't have a windmill and they don't have a road for the windmill's on their property. just like the "news" site that was up saying that windmills cause cancer was a lie and then taken down, so is this one. hahaha.
Obviously you didn't take the time to read the article.
Who's the dunce here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roaches Tool place 3 hr The nail 13
Cross the landlord 3 hr Joe 11
LET'S get OUT OF HERE! 4 hr so move already 5
Jamo's Restaurant & Bar grand opening! (Mar '15) 17 hr master food eater 142
Poll Men, do you pee in the sink? (Aug '09) Sat HerkJerk 351
Fred for Legislator Fri All Hail Bono 8
Claudia Tenny the cowardly Congresswoman Fri mouth on zipper s... 10

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages