lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

I told ya her name is Shelby. Yea I wanna know where to find him.
corrin

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

How pregnant is she? And she lives where?
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

She lives with her ma in Canastota.
corrin

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Well its unfortunate really. I'm sorry for ur cousin. Mark and I were together for about 7 yrs until recently. So I can't tell u exactly if he was "single" when they hooked up bc I don't know when it was. I'm not sure why their paths would have even crossed tho, he doesn't go tht way often. I'm sorry tho but ur cousin is probably better off, her child too. Shell probably never see him again. I often wish I could go on w my life like he wasn't even there... I don't really have tht choice but ur cousin does. I wish her luck. I have to work twice as hard to take care of our kids. There really isn't anything I can do to help bc I don't know where he is these days but good luck if u continue searching. Now if u wouldn't mind removing this thread I would seriously appreciate it id like to keep my job ok I don't need my name on this website

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

dykeman? isn't that an oxymoron, like jumbo shrimp, or living dead?
mark

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

your lookin for me are ya well who the hell are you whats your name
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

I think she met him in Utica. She lives in Stota. Good luck to u 2. I think u might need it more.
duhh

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Any kin to the "Infamous" Art Dykeman... Or his "DYKE" sis Crystal?? LMAO
goodfriend

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Corrin this is for u Hon. These immature little girls have nothing better to do than talk smack about you on here, know why? Because they are desperate to find mark. The stupid child isn't smart enough to know how to reach the man she made a baby with. Funny thing is she prolly is praying nightly that the baby comes out black to narrow down possibilities of who the daddy is! He quit doing her so she has lots of time to run her mouth at the moment. Well sister that's all gonna change in just months! Lmao hey cuz- if u wanna help ur "easy" family member- go buy dippers for her! She'll need them because mark sure the f**k wont buy them! LMFAO!! Hey if Corrin happens to get help from the state at least ur cousin knows when she goes to get in line she wont be behind her!:-) peace and love!
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Goodfriend, can Corrin even reach Mark. I hear he is never to be found. So don't say the stupid child isn't smart enough to know how to reach him. No woman can after they have kids wit him. He ain't no good dad to her kids or the other kids he has. U call my cousin easy. What teh hell is corrin. She didn't learn her lesson the first time with mark. She kept havin kids with a no good loser. Shelby aint gonna do that. I am just tryin to help my cousin out. She doesn't want his ass around. She has only been with Mark and one other guy over 1 yr ago. Won't b hard to know who the daddy is. She aint no 25 yr old poppin out kid after kid. She is an 18 yr old that made a mistake. One mistake and now she is paying for it. she aint stupid enough to keep getting pregnant. She has a future to look forward to. A baby isn't what she needs but she will not let it stop her from doing great things. So fuck you goodfriend. before you speak now what youre sayin.
corrin

Amherst, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Ya know I really don't think this shit is fair. I had a relationship w him ...and the guy you may know isn't the man I had kids with. He was different. Shit changes tho doesn't it? And like I said before him knocking her up is not my fault nor does it reflect on me in any way. But just because we CHOSE to have multiple children doesn't make me stupid. You don't know shit about me or him for that matter. He sees his kids and he pays for them. at least mine he does. And I do know where he is I talk to him everyday.I don't really have the same issue the other ladies do so please check ur facts. I have beautiful children and I don't regret any of them so really I would appreciate if u could stop calling me names. We definately didn't have 4 kids by effin accident ok. And just bc I get some FS doesn't make me on welfare either. I work and I take care of my kids I created them and its no business of urs if u don't agree w how many I chose to have. I didn't do this to your cousin ok and I don't deserve to be at the end of it. Mark posted two days ready to talk to you and you ignored his post. So wth do u want then? When did ur cousin sleep w him? What's her due date? You don't seem to want to answer that question.
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

ur a joke. U really want me to believe those kids were planned? get real. she's had two due dates. may 28 and june 2. i don't mind answering that. The only thing i guess i want is the satisfaction of someone knowing he needs to cover up his nasty c@ck and stop havin kids he aint takin care of. peace out
corrin

Amherst, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

So wht does this have to do w me??? There r about 4 other girls u could've chosen to harass. Direct ur shit to him. Take him to court I really could care less but I didn't knock ur cousin up. I spent 7 years w mark not one night. Perhaps ur cousin should get to know ppl a little better before she jumped on his dick and she wouldn't be in this mess. Again not my fault. Leave me the hell out of it I'm not sure wht u don't understand.
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

No not ur fault at all. She was on birth control. something u know nothing about. 7 years with him and how many others was he wit. don't matter. u know he is a loser. u got yourself in a crazy ass mess too.
corrin

Amherst, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Seriously direct ur shit to him. Post to him. Ask him whatever it is u need hes been reading this too. I have nothing to do w ur cousin!!! Get over urself seriously. I mean really wtf is ur problem w me? Ur pissed off bc ur cousin got knocked up by the guy I have kids with...and u want me to do what about it? IT HAS NOOOOOOOOOTHING TO DO WITH ME!! How is this even my problem? I didn't meet this dude at the bar and take him home knowing nothing about him. Well he says he doesn't even know ur cousin and he wants to talk to her. You said u wanted to find him. Well talk to him. Hell answer u. I'm done w this leave me alone I have enough to worry about thnx. If ur cousin is bored there's about 4 other girls she can have a laugh with. I don't deserve this shit. Grow up
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

grow up? something u need to do. the only thing ive been doing is respondin back to u. quit ur postin and i quit my responding. enuff said. trust me i know my cousin will have a much better life than you will ever have. DONE!
mark

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

LMAO- i realy dont know your cousin ive never met anyone named shelby and you need to stop bothering corrin cause i guess your problem is with me pls stop harassing her for stuff your directing twords me corrin has nothing to do with any of this so to clear all this stuff up im more than willing to meet your cousin at any public place in canastota where you said she lives on saterday im thinking savon next to the thru way exit across the street from mcdonalds if there really from stota youll know where im talking about if you dont answer me this time dont say nothing els cause your full of shit
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

What time? lets meet in the parking lot of Graziano's. u will remember her. I aint bothering Corrin. She keeps responding so then i do. i jus wanted to make it clear someone was preggers
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

jus what i expected. silence. We can meet you on Saturday
ben

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

hay you gay you are mean so much

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating men 19 min Stop the Bus 9
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 20 min Billy O Liar 6,347
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 1 hr great advice 14
John Crandall Herkimer County Supreme Court j... (May '13) 2 hr how long 32
Licari Motor Car sucks (Sep '10) 3 hr Bill 21
Valley health Schrader & Watson 3 hr Why Would He 134
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 5 hr Local citizen 14
Mayors circus 16 hr observor 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••