lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Who is this girl? All I know is she has 4 kids and possibly one more on the way, lives off of welfare and lies to everyone about everything. She use to live in Oneida and now some where out near Herkimer/Utica area.
Sarah

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

I think I know her. Is she a really big girl, greasy brown hair? I think she lives with my neighbor just up the street. NASTY!
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

That would be her. She lives with some big blonde girl and her daughter.
friend

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Corrin is a nice person. Why ask about her? I am sure she hasn't done sh!t to you. No one had better start with her sister. She is a very good friend of mine. She happens to have a son, not a daughter. Can't you f*ckin' tell a boy from a girl? Whoever started this post needs to get a life and leave people alone.
Cant believe U losers

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Wow! U people REAAAAAAAALLY need to get a life....talking about other people online that you don't even know is real mature. Who she is and what she does is of no concern to anyone but her. GET A LIFE!!!!
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

I make shit my business. My cousin happens to be pregnant by the loser she has her babies with. He said he was single. Knocked up my cousin and now he is no where to be found. Someone told me about this Corrin and where she might be living. I want to find out if this guy is with her or not. Some dude said he has lots of kids and pays for none of them. Is he bangin' both heffers? I have seen pix of both girls. Dang they are prolly hard up lookin' to share a cock.
friend

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

I am making this my business too. First off, what does Corrin's sister have to do with any of this? Why on earth would you say mean shit about someone you don't even know? She happens to be a great mom and sweet woman. Don't pull any shit with her. Trust me, she will run circles around your ass with her intelligence alone. If you really have seen her picture then you know she is far from a heifer (CHECK YOUR SPELLING NEXT TIME) and she is beautiful. She has nothing to do with your cousin spreading her legs to a random guy. As far as Corrin, she doesn't need this. She is busy enough with her children without having to worry about you and possible rumors. If you want to find things out, figure out how to go about it in a different way. Neither one knows you or cares to know you. Bother the one that you think knocked your cousin up. Can't you see that this site is for losers. Now back the fuck off. Quit posting shit about people that you don't know. Find something better to do with your time.
wow

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Ok u wanna play this game I'm in what the hell is ur cousins name then??
also friend

Ravena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Is your cousin pregnant right now?
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Not a game WOW. Shelby is preggers.
wow

Ravena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

Well it seems tht if u have an issue w this guy then you're def going about it in the wrong manner. You really think tht slapping everyones business on the internet is going to uncover what you're seeking? That's ignorant. First off I'm seriously not understanding why corrin has anything to do w this or why you're talking so horriblely about her. Do you know her? If ur issue is w him then why talk shit about her? Are you jealous? And if corrin is a fat nasty greasy heifer then wht my dear does that make ur cousin? She must be incredibly stupid to be jumping on a strangers dick so quick. Hard up? Did she lose her condoms? Or was this a relationship in the mix? Are you expecting him to come running her way w open arms happy and ready to settle down? Again very ignorant. But either way what you've started here doesn't make ur cousin top notch by any means so maybe you should relax. You make it sound like this girl is 16 and has no voice of her own. And what does corrin's relationship status have anything to do w anything? You know zero about her obviously. You should take a serious hard look at yourselves before you step up pointing fingers...you could get them cut off real quick.
troubled youth

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Speaking of dykes... anyone know where I can get one?
friend

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

Well since your cousin is pregnant right now, then maybe she should worry more about that than Corrin. Did your cousin think he was going to stick around? I am quite sure they weren't in a relationship. Why isn't your cousin standing up for herself? Why are you trying to attempt it for her? Here is an idea. Tell your cousin to be more careful on who she has sex with and use protection. She is going to be alone during this pregnancy. Time for her to grow up and deal with this. As for you, quit posting shit on topix. This isn't a place anyone wants their name to be posted.
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

corrin shuld be more careful on who she is sleepin with.
friend

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

We can go back and forth all day if you want. Corrin isn't sleeping around. Her children all have the same father. "Should" not "shuld". I am done with this. You need to stop worrying about Corrin and concentrate on your cousin. I am sure you can find something better to do than post on here. GOODBYE!
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

whateva
corrin

Ravena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

You got something to say to me here the f*ck I am. This is crazy bullshit and believe me when I say I will find out who u r. Ok so shoot...wht the hell do u want from me that you needed to start this mess??? You wanna throw my f*ckin name around like u know something about me then let's do this b*tch. Who's ur f*ckin cousin??? And when did all this go down? If ur lookin for answers then I want some myself
corrin

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Its real funny how noone has anything to say now. You can't direct your bullshit to me directly? I want ur cousins name and where she lives.
lmao

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

I work for a livin. Jus got home. I don't mind doing this with u. you are obvioiusly a fool to be with someone like mark.
corrin

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Yeah don't we all. My relationship with him is noones business but my own. But I can't say that I don't agree with most people about how they feel about him. I happen to have learned the hard way. Now am I supposed to deny my kids of their father? I don't think so. But again that's my business. You started this remember? What is it that you want exactly? You come on here talking all this shit about me...why? Its my fault that your cousin is pregnant? Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not the one who slept with her. Do you want me to tell you where he is? Is that what this is about? Or you're just bored? I mean seriously. Now if you're not willing to give up your cousins name then really could you please find something else to do because I'm really not sure how I can help you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,193
Burrito Jonz closing? 12 hr unemployed alcoholic 39
herkimer co. CPS (Jan '13) 12 hr Concerned person 45
kim Torres and Samantha elthorp 16 hr Susan 33
teachers 18 hr smarter bolt 104
who do you support in Herkimer elections 20 hr Voter 11
water rates 23 hr Billpayer 1
•••
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters