created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,542 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 819)

Showing posts 16,361 - 16,380 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Marginal academic achievements ha ha ha being a law professor at Harvard is marginal, I guess...
adjunct prof, means nothing, the equivalent of a substitute teacher

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually admitted he was a wonderful neurological doctor...
I just said he had no credentials speaking about OTHER sciences...
Obama never worked a day in his life? Law profession at Harvard...
In typical conservative fashion, you ignored everything I said, and started arguing points no one was combatting...
You have that Clint Eastwood "empty chair syndrome." Try picking a topix, and sticking with it!
You can spin your pasture pudding any way you want, you're so full of obama your eyes have turned brown.

Dr. Carson is a brilliant role model for inner city youth among others. obama couldn't inspire a circus clown, his achievements are pedestrian other than fooling millions of fools to vote like fools. You worship a false idol, a pernicious clown in a destructive opera that will not end well.
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

His point, he said, was just that “there is no group that really gets to have a special dispensation” to change the definition of marriage. So Ben Carson has an opinion, that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Homosexuals believe they are entitled to the same rights and benefits as straights. If the federal government and the Supreme Court do not feel that homosexuals should have the same rights then they are discriminating. Civil unions should be recognized and legal and health benefits, etc. should be shared and recognized as well. Marriage should remain between a man and a woman by definition, but clearly, love, commitment, respect , trust, responsibility are not unique to the male -female union. These things will change in time. Everyone may not agree, or like it but we have the right to pursue happiness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
His point, he said, was just that “there is no group that really gets to have a special dispensation” to change the definition of marriage. So Ben Carson has an opinion, that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Homosexuals believe they are entitled to the same rights and benefits as straights. If the federal government and the Supreme Court do not feel that homosexuals should have the same rights then they are discriminating. Civil unions should be recognized and legal and health benefits, etc. should be shared and recognized as well. Marriage should remain between a man and a woman by definition, but clearly, love, commitment, respect , trust, responsibility are not unique to the male -female union. These things will change in time. Everyone may not agree, or like it but we have the right to pursue happiness.
I believe in Gay marriage, why should heterosexuals be the only ones to suffer? Be careful what you wish for. And yes Dr. Carson has an opinion founded in his beliefs and has a right to pronounce it and defend it, just like Dr. Matin Luther King, a fellow conservative Republican.
Remiesong

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in Gay marriage, why should heterosexuals be the only ones to suffer? Be careful what you wish for. And yes Dr. Carson has an opinion founded in his beliefs and has a right to pronounce it and defend it, just like Dr. Matin Luther King, a fellow conservative Republican.
so, you believe heterosexuals suffer - no wonder your opinions appear so bitter. The only thing I wish for is non-discrimination for any reason. Not just the obvious reasons such as race, religion..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> so, you believe heterosexuals suffer - no wonder your opinions appear so bitter. The only thing I wish for is non-discrimination for any reason. Not just the obvious reasons such as race, religion..........
I lost perspective for a moment, to think that a liberal would recognize humor...hmmm...but you did vote for obama, that's a joke on all of us, but who's laughing.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> so, you believe heterosexuals suffer - no wonder your opinions appear so bitter. The only thing I wish for is non-discrimination for any reason. Not just the obvious reasons such as race, religion..........
I am too well off to be bitter, I am angry about the transformation of our great nation into a irrevocable debtor nation by the time the fool in the White House has finished his "transformation" of our nation with his reckless spending, endless spending of borrowed money from my childrens future. Only a fool would believe the utopian pasture pudding this clown spreads.
Remiesong

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am too well off to be bitter, I am angry about the transformation of our great nation into a irrevocable debtor nation by the time the fool in the White House has finished his "transformation" of our nation with his reckless spending, endless spending of borrowed money from my childrens future. Only a fool would believe the utopian pasture pudding this clown spreads.
you are bitter. So bitter that you changed your rant to picking on poor Obama. Why is that? all trails don't lead to Obama. You may be more successful in winning an argument.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

"you are bitter. So bitter that you changed your rant to picking on poor Obama. Why is that? all trails don't lead to Obama"

Leftists and liberals always invoke the strategy of trying to define the argument of their political opposiiton, it doesn't work with me.
It's the facts that count, and the fact is the national debt has increased over six trillion dollars under the "professors" watch, with no intention of curbing his spending appetite. Little school children are denied access to their White House, while Hollywood celebrities continue to have an open door policy to the "professors'" palace. He is a fraud, and a narcisstic skunk, that of course is opinion, later defined by history I'm sure as fact. The "Chicken Little professor" has egg on his face now that the sky hasn't fallen under sequestration. How much has obama given up on his lifestlye for sequestration?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretending? Try telling that to the children in Indiana who now have to win a lottery to attend head start programs....
Try telling obama he can't go on vacation, he has work to do.
Remiesong

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
"you are bitter. So bitter that you changed your rant to picking on poor Obama. Why is that? all trails don't lead to Obama"
Leftists and liberals always invoke the strategy of trying to define the argument of their political opposiiton, it doesn't work with me.
It's the facts that count, and the fact is the national debt has increased over six trillion dollars under the "professors" watch, with no intention of curbing his spending appetite. Little school children are denied access to their White House, while Hollywood celebrities continue to have an open door policy to the "professors'" palace. He is a fraud, and a narcisstic skunk, that of course is opinion, later defined by history I'm sure as fact. The "Chicken Little professor" has egg on his face now that the sky hasn't fallen under sequestration. How much has obama given up on his lifestlye for sequestration?
It was the Repulicans, in their infinite wisdom and unending lack of cooperation who brought about the sequestration. The cuts are in place and you losers are still whining. You see even when you get what you want, spending cuts, it's blame Obama. Knock it off and quit your bellyaching. And quit trying to change the subject, which is Ben Carson. Is the liberal media trying to persecute him? Or did he misspeak? Why apologize to anyone if he did not? Answer these questions or don't reply at all. If you want to address another topic, fine. Just don't try it at my expense. I eat pinheads like you for breakfast. Blow your nose and dry your tears. Obamas in office for four more years.
Remiesong

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
this nation has always been in debt so your trying to cast the blame on the current president holds no water

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> It was the Repulicans, in their infinite wisdom and unending lack of cooperation who brought about the sequestration. The cuts are in place and you losers are still whining. You see even when you get what you want, spending cuts, it's blame Obama. Knock it off and quit your bellyaching. And quit trying to change the subject, which is Ben Carson. Is the liberal media trying to persecute him? Or did he misspeak? Why apologize to anyone if he did not? Answer these questions or don't reply at all. If you want to address another topic, fine. Just don't try it at my expense. I eat pinheads like you for breakfast. Blow your nose and dry your tears. Obamas in office for four more years.
I don't respond to propaganda, and that's all your posts are, or there's another possibility, that you're just a useful idiot
parroting the lefts talking points ad infinitum, your reasoning process only allows you to blame the world on Republicans, including sequestration, if it weren't so idiotic you would be laughable instead of pathetic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Goober is right about Dr. Martin Luther King, he was a registered Republican. Most African-Americans have been successfully brainwashed by the left into thinking that Lincoln was a democrat also. The Ku Klux Klan infested democratic dixiecrats were the party of segregation in the south, hardly sharing the civil rights narrative of conservative Republicans like Dr. King. President Lyndon Baines Johnson is known to have explained the benefit of the civil rights legislation to his hesitant fellow democrats by insuring them that " We'll have these n+gg+rs voting democratic for the next hundred years". An uninformed voter is the best democratic voter, still.
De Odumbo Conser

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I don't respond to propaganda, and that's all your posts are, or there's another possibility, that you're just a useful idiot
parroting the lefts talking points ad infinitum, your reasoning process only allows you to blame the world on Republicans, including sequestration, if it weren't so idiotic you would be laughable instead of pathetic.
parroting the right's talking points ad infinitum, your reasoning process only allows you to blame the world on Democrats, including sequestration, if it weren't so idiotic you would be laughable instead of pathetic.
De Odumbo Conser

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Goober is right about Dr. Martin Luther King, he was a registered Republican.An uninformed voter is the best democratic voter, still.
Speaking of uninformed:

We decided to put that assertion to the test. We knew, because he said so, that King never endorsed politicians and "took this position in order to maintain a bipartisan posture, which I have followed all along in order to be able to look objectively at both parties at all times." We also know from his autobiography that he wrote to a supporter in 1956 that "in the past, I always voted the Democratic ticket."

However, in a 2008 Associated Press story, King’s son and namesake Martin Luther King III said:"It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states."

http://www.politifact.com/tennessee/statement...

An uninformed moron is the best conservative, still.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> this nation has always been in debt so your trying to cast the blame on the current president holds no water
All of your arguments are fallacious and incontinent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
parroting the right's talking points ad infinitum, your reasoning process only allows you to blame the world on Democrats, including sequestration, if it weren't so idiotic you would be laughable instead of pathetic.
That is about as clever as you can get, how sophmoric.
De Odumbo Conser

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
It's the facts that count, and the fact is the national debt has increased over six trillion dollars under the "professors" watch, with no intention of curbing his spending appetite.
Huh, that's curious, because Ronald Reagan, the conservative deity, tripled the national debt in 8 years. Hell, this country didn't even HAVE a national debt (for all intents and purposes) until President "I don't recall" took office. Then Bill Clinton produces a surplus (this will be funny watching you say he doesn't get the credit, when in the same breath you give all the blame for the current deficits to Obama), and Curious George comes along with the rest of the fiscal conservatives, and turns a $250,000,000,000 surplus into a $1,700,000,000,000 in 8 years, and somehow it's all Obama's fault?

Classic. God you're a moron.
De Odumbo Conser

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

and turns a $250,000,000,000 surplus into a $1,700,000,000,000 DEFICIT (forgot that word above) in 8 years, and somehow it's all Obama's fault?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,361 - 16,380 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
herkimer 6th grade girls coach gets thrown out 45 min know better 26
Pot Hole Alerts 15 hr tyrone shoelaces 36
Men, do you pee in the sink? (Aug '09) 16 hr Dagon 310
nabby (May '10) 17 hr really 9
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Mexican Mitt Romney 6,286
Walmart security Herkimer 17 hr Peetee 7
teachers 18 hr jerkimer 100
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE