created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,599 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
16,221 - 16,240 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
33 witnesses were removed to Germany for debriefing after the attack, mostly CIA personnel, were warned by this administration not to comment or speak or identify themselves to any member of congress under the threat of severe consequences of divulging classified materials, being tried as a traitor and imprisoned. Your apathy shows the depth of your ignorance and stupidity, the danger that our nation is in because of it,and you the uninformed and the complicit media aiding in the administrations coverup of denying our patriots assistance while under fire from our enemy. The intelligence and military communities will never forget this.
some people. Idiots like you. Are so gullible and will believe anything . Moron .

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> some people. Idiots like you. Are so gullible and will believe anything . Moron .
You voted for obama twice, you believe everything he says, you believe him when he blames everyone but himself, you are the one that is both gullible and a moron, you are contributing to the decay of this nation and you don't deserve the air that you breathe, but you get to vote,.........

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
33 witnesses were removed to Germany for debriefing after the attack, mostly CIA personnel, were warned by this administration not to comment or speak or identify themselves to any member of congress under the threat of severe consequences of divulging classified materials, being tried as a traitor and imprisoned. Your apathy shows the depth of your ignorance and stupidity, the danger that our nation is in because of it,and you the uninformed and the complicit media aiding in the administrations coverup of denying our patriots assistance while under fire from our enemy. The intelligence and military communities will never forget this.
BULL CHIT, Everything u said is BULL CHIT, OK PROVE IT.

XD

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
BULL CHIT, Everything u said is BULL CHIT, OK PROVE IT.
XD
Consider sobriety and anger management, maybe then you can accept reality, instead of the fantasy that obama has created for his un conditional followers.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider sobriety and anger management, maybe then you can accept reality, instead of the fantasy that obama has created for his un conditional followers.
You pitiful little person, I ask you to prove it and you bring my 20 plus year of sobriety into this. Republican fool is all you are.

XDRUNK

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
You pitiful little person, I ask you to prove it and you bring my 20 plus year of sobriety into this. Republican fool is all you are.
XDRUNK
Prove what? I am not a republican, and I thought X meant excellent or very as in XD as kids do these days, but you do seem unusually angry and if you are sober, why be so sensitive about your reformation? Ex means not or former, not X. I hope this untwists your little panties now.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
XDRUNK
Congratulations on your sobriety, in all sincerity, just stop feeling like a victim, as evidenced by referring to someone else as pitiful on the matter, that makes you pitiful. The truth shall set you free, along with the families of the Benghazi massacre, if the congress ever manages to wrest the truth from the lying skunks in the White House and State department. Stay tuned for events that are underway, let's see if I'm lying.
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on your sobriety, in all sincerity, just stop feeling like a victim, as evidenced by referring to someone else as pitiful on the matter, that makes you pitiful. The truth shall set you free, along with the families of the Benghazi massacre, if the congress ever manages to wrest the truth from the lying skunks in the White House and State department. Stay tuned for events that are underway, let's see if I'm lying.
what? EXACTLY? Is it the White House is lying about?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> what? EXACTLY? Is it the White House is lying about?
A mindless moron like you should be taxed for breathing.
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
A mindless moron like you should be taxed for breathing.
Not that I asked you, but that's the type of response I would expect from someone who doesn't have a good answer - oh feces impacted one.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> what? EXACTLY? Is it the White House is lying about?
Benghazi,Obamacare,Unemploymen t,Keystone,'renewable energy',The Arab Spring,The budget,The defecit,Fast & Furious,climate change, Fannie-Mae,Freddie-Mac,unemplo yment,sequester,the 2 state solution, constitutional malfeasance,Gitmo,his muslim(oops, Christian)faith and his native origins...
..........to name but a few!! Stay tuned....many more lies to come.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Not that I asked you, but that's the type of response I would expect from someone who doesn't have a good answer - oh feces impacted one.
You wouldn't know a good answer if it was delivered to you suppository style in Macys' window on Thanksgiving day, fruitcake.
Spikes a huge phfag

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi,Obamacare,Unemploymen t,Keystone,'renewable energy',The Arab Spring,The budget,The defecit,Fast & Furious,climate change, Fannie-Mae,Freddie-Mac,unemplo yment,sequester,the 2 state solution, constitutional malfeasance,Gitmo,his muslim(oops, Christian)faith and his native origins...
Hey Hillbilly.....

I dug up your mom to give her a little sumthin' sumthin'....

Her fuggin' HEAD is missing, Jethro !

How the fug am I to skull-fug her if her HEAD is missing ?
SirBlatsALot

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Spikes a huge phfag wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hillbilly.....
I dug up your mom to give her a little sumthin' sumthin'....
Her fuggin' HEAD is missing, Jethro !
How the fug am I to skull-fug her if her HEAD is missing ?
How the hell is the dead wench going to gulp the man-chowder if the head is missing ?
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Another large colon full of hot air oh flatulent one.
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a good answer if it was delivered to you suppository style in Macys' window on Thanksgiving day, fruitcake.
so you say your real name is Ben Dover? And you love your job at the meat packing plant? And you just love sausage?
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
You will understand obama by reading saul alinsky, and cloward and piven, they are the radical left mentors of the young obama, obama is not concerned about debt, because he is constructing it for economic collapse. The philosophy of cloward and piven is to overburden and enlarge social services, an entitlement society to collapse the capitalist system of government. Some say obama is incompetent, he is not, what he does is by a master design to "Transform America"
Yeah by taking from the poor and giving to the rich. a regular politician
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Ha ha people who don't understand how government works are funny!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah by taking from the poor and giving to the rich. a regular politician
You can't be serious? President is the champion of the poor and the middle class. He wakes up in the morning worrying about the poor, then he gets on his Air Force One and goes for a ride, The End.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

SirBlatsALot wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix 'Judge It' Wuss

One who cannot stand up to a debate against an intellectually superior person when posting on the Topix website ( www.topix.com ) and anonymously uses the "Judge It" buttons instead. A chronic case would involve cyberstalking this person and judging every comment with the same icons regardless of the content being judged.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating men 23 min Funny 10
How to get out of a DWI in Herkimer County 1 hr iwilltellyou 17
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fox News Commie 6,349
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) 2 hr busy mom 75
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 2 hr fly so free 15
John Crandall Herkimer County Supreme Court j... (May '13) 5 hr how long 32
Licari Motor Car sucks (Sep '10) 6 hr Bill 21
Mayors circus 19 hr observor 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000