created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,961 - 15,980 of 16,778 Comments Last updated Monday
eric holder

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Topix is now censoring conservative viewpoints
eric holder

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Only post here if you are a water boy for obama
eric holder

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

This is the obama slobber post forum
Franny

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

eric holder wrote:
Topix is now censoring conservative viewpoints
Add Coumo as a Disciple with his unlimited abortions 'till any age. Some Catholics they

Send your daughter to me. I abort them up to 9 months!

American politicians continue their hypocritical ways in the U. S.

The other evening Bill O'reilly had Kirsten Powers and Kate Obenshain on his TV show to talk about “two big recent issues that they argued are part of an overarching acceptance of the nanny state: a judge not prosecuting a mother for taking cocaine while pregnant, and New York governor Andrew Cuomo pushing for no restrictions on abortion in New York. O’Reilly told both that these are clear signs the United States is becoming a “barbaric” nation.” O'reilly emphasized that Coumo was Catholic and was disobeying his religion.

We can add other Catholics such as Kerry, Giuliani, Schwarzenegger, Daschle, Dodd, Durbin, Leahy, Mikulski, Pelosi, Delahunt, Capuano, Markey, McGovern, Meehan, Granholm, Sebelius, Pataki, Richardson, Cellucci, and Biden support a culture of death, and disobey their religion. Add to those names other Catholics such as Representatives Mary Jo Kilroy (D-OH), Ann Kirkpatrick (AZ-D), Betsy Markey (CO-D), and Carol Shea- Porter (NH-D) and we see hypocrisy reigning. We are being led by excommunicated Catholics. The law, Canon 915, provides that those... who obstinately persist in manifest grave sin, are not to be admitted to Holy Communion. A priest who knowingly gives Communion to a pro-abortion politician commits a grave sin as well as the unworthy recipient. And Congresswoman Pelosi tells us how important going to communion is to her. And Pelosi says,“I am going to stick with fellow Catholics’ in supporting Obama birth control mandate.”

Pelosi and that ilk would be right at home following their Caeser during the Roman Empire. The Romans practiced infanticide, contraception and abortion –
Do we see any parallels in modern America?

Top 11 similarities between the fall of Rome and the fall of America
1- Over-Extended Military
2- Government Corruption
3 -Birth Control - Decrease of Roman birth rates. Abortion, contraception, infanticide, prostitution, and perversion dramatically lowered birthrates
4 -Obsession with Sports and Entertainment Redistribution of Wealth
5 -The breakdown of marriage and rise of divorce.
6. The loss of the traditional meaning of the marriage ceremony.
7.. The rise of Feminism.
8. Increased public disrespect for parents and authority in general.
9. Acceleration of juvenile delinquency, promiscuity and rebellion.

How soon will the U.S meet its demise?

is it any wonder we are now that “barbaric” nation?

Frank Cunningham
Citizens Concerned with Human Life Mifflin Juniata Inc.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago ?

Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago .

221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.

President: Barack Hussein Obama

Senator: Dick Durbin

House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.

Governor: Pat Quinn

House leader: Mike Madigan

Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)

Mayor: Rahm Emanuel

The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.

Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago .

Of course, they're all blaming each other.

Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.

State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.

Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.

This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois .

And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???

George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house. Of course he was replaced by Rob Blajegovitch who is...that's right, also in the big house. And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.

The Land of Lincoln , where our governors make our license plates.

But you know what? As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago , nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.

sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

eric holder wrote:
Only post here if you are a water boy for obama
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franny

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Under the new order, at age 35, all adults are permanently imprisoned in psychedelic re-education “mercy centers” where, as revolutionary leader Max Frost explains,“in groovy surroundings, we’re going to psyche ‘em all out on LSD.” Is it a nightmare, or a future model for a humane and fun form of euthanasia?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Julius Caesar

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Franny wrote:
<quoted text>
Add Coumo as a Disciple with his unlimited abortions 'till any age. Some Catholics they
Send your daughter to me. I abort them up to 9 months!
American politicians continue their hypocritical ways in the U. S.
The other evening Bill O'reilly had Kirsten Powers and Kate Obenshain on his TV show to talk about “two big recent issues that they argued are part of an overarching acceptance of the nanny state: a judge not prosecuting a mother for taking cocaine while pregnant, and New York governor Andrew Cuomo pushing for no restrictions on abortion in New York. O’Reilly told both that these are clear signs the United States is becoming a “barbaric” nation.” O'reilly emphasized that Coumo was Catholic and was disobeying his religion.
We can add other Catholics such as Kerry, Giuliani, Schwarzenegger, Daschle, Dodd, Durbin, Leahy, Mikulski, Pelosi, Delahunt, Capuano, Markey, McGovern, Meehan, Granholm, Sebelius, Pataki, Richardson, Cellucci, and Biden support a culture of death, and disobey their religion. Add to those names other Catholics such as Representatives Mary Jo Kilroy (D-OH), Ann Kirkpatrick (AZ-D), Betsy Markey (CO-D), and Carol Shea- Porter (NH-D) and we see hypocrisy reigning. We are being led by excommunicated Catholics. The law, Canon 915, provides that those... who obstinately persist in manifest grave sin, are not to be admitted to Holy Communion. A priest who knowingly gives Communion to a pro-abortion politician commits a grave sin as well as the unworthy recipient. And Congresswoman Pelosi tells us how important going to communion is to her. And Pelosi says,“I am going to stick with fellow Catholics’ in supporting Obama birth control mandate.”
Pelosi and that ilk would be right at home following their Caeser during the Roman Empire. The Romans practiced infanticide, contraception and abortion –
Do we see any parallels in modern America?
Top 11 similarities between the fall of Rome and the fall of America
1- Over-Extended Military
2- Government Corruption
3 -Birth Control - Decrease of Roman birth rates. Abortion, contraception, infanticide, prostitution, and perversion dramatically lowered birthrates
4 -Obsession with Sports and Entertainment Redistribution of Wealth
5 -The breakdown of marriage and rise of divorce.
6. The loss of the traditional meaning of the marriage ceremony.
7.. The rise of Feminism.
8. Increased public disrespect for parents and authority in general.
9. Acceleration of juvenile delinquency, promiscuity and rebellion.
How soon will the U.S meet its demise?
is it any wonder we are now that “barbaric” nation?
Frank Cunningham
Citizens Concerned with Human Life Mifflin Juniata Inc.
The US is still good for another 263 years as the Roman Empire lasted 500 years.
Frank C

Syosset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Psalm 127:3
Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.(NLT)
Who are we to destroy His Gift?
We therefore held our 4th annual Pro Life March on January 20, 2013 to pray for our babies, their mothers and their fathers. Approximately 100 people walked from Sacred Heart of Jesus Church steps to the Hope Center at Bethany Church. Our prayers included prayers for politicians, judges and anyone who supports abortion.
Citizens Concerned with Human Life Mifflin Juniata, Inc. is Ecumenical and our efforts are both in celebration of Ecumenical Week and the Sanctity of Human Life Week,. It is the 33rd straight year that the celebrations are held in North America,
The event that touches off this special experience is called the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity. And is traditionally celebrated between January 18 and 25.
After “God Bless America”by “Fresh Fire” Cindy Mansberger, of Crossroads spoke of their efforts to support women from the Mifflin and Huningdon areas. Micaiah Bilger, of the Pennsylvania Pro Life Federation desbibed their efforts statewide.

Rep Kerry Benninghoff our state representative convinced the audience that it is important to spport and pray for those pro life representatives and judges because the ultimate way to stop abortion is through the poloitical process.

Fr William Weary spoke about January 14th's Time Magizine article and he quoted the following written by Kate Pickett:

“The title of the January 14 issue of Time magazine reads,“40 years ago, abortion-rights activists won an epic victory with Roe v. Wade. They’ve been losing ever since.”
It’s hard to imagine the other side thinks they’re losing. They’re defending their turf atop 55 million dead babies. How many more do they want? They heap 1.2-1.6 million more every year. But I agree we are slowly but surely strangling them, even as they slowly but surely commit harikari.
It’s always fascinating to me to view the situation through the other side’s eyes.
We know that our Lord has the 55 million plus babies with Him for as in Mark 9:36–37 our Lord states:
“Then he put a little child among them. Taking the child in his arms, he said to them, "Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes not only me but also my Father who sent me." (NLT)

Citizens Concerned with Human Life Mifflin Juniata, Inc,
The Committee
Rev Michael Bailey
Fr Willaim Weary
Marie Bender
Jane Brown
Herman Swartzentruber
Frank Cunningham

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

obama loves the sound of your fiddles, while he burns Rome.
Joe Joe

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ABORTION...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anonymous

Allston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Vote all the time!
McDingleberry

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago ?
Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago .
221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago .
Of course, they're all blaming each other.
Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.
This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois .
And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???
George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house. Of course he was replaced by Rob Blajegovitch who is...that's right, also in the big house. And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.
The Land of Lincoln , where our governors make our license plates.
But you know what? As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago , nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.
My girlfriend and I are in a disagreement, I want to settle this once and for all. How many other people have had a dingleberry?
Here's how it started: she and I were getting a little hot last night, and it was awesome. It was especially good because I was away for the past four days and the tension has been building up for the both of us. Anywho, we're both naked doing our thing when i climb on top of her for a rousing bout of 69ing. After a second she says to stop and get off of her. She tells me that I have a dingleberry in my ass and she can't continue with our little adventure. She's definitely grossed out. So I go and clean myself up because she won't let me back in bed until I do. Here's the thing, my girlfriend thinks that dingleberries never happen to anyone, and I in essence pooped my pants and tried to 69 her afterwards. I tried to tell her that this is something that just happens sometimes and it's hard to avoid it, but she won't have it. So guys and girls of topix, have you ever gotten a dingleberry?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

McDingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
My girlfriend and I are in a disagreement, I want to settle this once and for all. How many other people have had a dingleberry?
Here's how it started: she and I were getting a little hot last night, and it was awesome. It was especially good because I was away for the past four days and the tension has been building up for the both of us. Anywho, we're both naked doing our thing when i climb on top of her for a rousing bout of 69ing. After a second she says to stop and get off of her. She tells me that I have a dingleberry in my ass and she can't continue with our little adventure. She's definitely grossed out. So I go and clean myself up because she won't let me back in bed until I do. Here's the thing, my girlfriend thinks that dingleberries never happen to anyone, and I in essence pooped my pants and tried to 69 her afterwards. I tried to tell her that this is something that just happens sometimes and it's hard to avoid it, but she won't have it. So guys and girls of topix, have you ever gotten a dingleberry?
Your post is like obama and a babys' diaper, all are full of crap. But you're a democrat, hasn't the gubberment showed you how to wipe your ass, or are you waiting for an advisory committee?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I see the liberal weasels have been here to serial judge negatively the only sober comments worth reading, and occasionally they will take the time to slobber profusely over the nitwit from harvard, the community organizer in chief, barack hussein obama, what a bunch of fools.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

America, in its' infinite generosity is exporting one of its' greatest assets, this season, begins "Honey Boo Boo goes abroad". Is it too late to send barack Boo Boo and biden Boo Boo?
SirCriesALot

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
I see the liberal weasels have been here to serial judge negatively the only sober comments worth reading, and occasionally they will take the time to slobber profusely over the nitwit from harvard, the community organizer in chief, barack hussein obama, what a bunch of fools.
WAAAAAAA !
Insane Rants

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

You be crazy dawg...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

SirCriesALot wrote:
<quoted text>
WAAAAAAA !
obama vomit is right! You are a worthless weasel with nothing to say, that is why you can only utter noise, you contribute nothing, as you are part of the problem, just like obama is the problem. The worthless president continues to campaign on A ir Force One, wasting more money, instead of walking a mile to the Capitol and trying to lead for a change. A democratically held senate that hasn't passed a budget in four years. You'd have to be a moron not to recognize what the problem is, and it is imperial.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

A resolution drafted by Schuyler County’s sheriff and clerk opposing the new state gun law passed the county legislature’s Public Safety Committee unanimously Monday morning.

The committee passed the resolution unanimously, with a vote of 4-0. Sheriff Bill Yessman said the Monday morning crowd of more than 50 people was the largest ever for the committee.

“We’re unhappy with the way this law was passed, the process they used,... what we feel are second-amendment rights violations,” Yessman said Monday.“The law does nothing to address gun violence. It really doesn’t.”

Resolutions are not laws, but they can be used to make statements, Yessman said.“It’s basically saying Schuyler County does not agree with this law.”

The resolution asks the state legislature and Gov. Andrew Cuomo to “annul this ill conceived and poorly drafted statute,” and says the new gun law “effectively treats countless New York state law abiding gun owners as criminals.”

“We’re not against every part of the SAFE act, there are just provisions in it that we feel aren’t right, and if enough counties oppose this, maybe Albany will change their way of thinking,” said Yessman, who added he hopes the law will be amended.

The resolution will be presented to the Resolution Review Committee at 9:15 a.m. March 6; After that, it would move to the full legislature at 6:30 p.m. March 11.

Compton could not be contacted Monday, though she told this newspaper last week that she was concerned about how long it takes to process paperwork created by the law. That concern was also in the resolution.

Yessman has scheduled an informational meeting to explain the gun law from 6 to 8 p.m. March 19 at the Odessa-Montour High School auditorium.

“It’s not a meeting to debate the law whether it’s right or wrong ... I think my feelings are clear on that, but ... April 15, it will be here, and we have to deal with this,” Yessman said.

“It’s a law that we have to uphold whether we like it or not,” he said.

View Comments | Share your thoughts »

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

42 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 16 min Go Blue Forever 6,370
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 4 hr WOWSA 24
polish club 4 hr Screwed 18
Valley Liquor putting liquor shops out of busin... 5 hr El Farolito 16
Mayors circus 5 hr unauthorized use 43
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 7 hr guido 20
Mike at Walmart 9 hr wow 18
cheating men 9 hr say what 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs