New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#17960 Feb 20, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
No sorry beaner boy.
I don't do drugs like yourself....
Did you sell your foodstamps so you could go get some crack or meth???
You certainly have a following Klan-boy.

Any more racist slurs you can come up with, or do you need to consult the grand wizard for new material?
MalbarCACA faglover

Brisbane, Australia

#17961 Feb 20, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
MEN BELONG WITH WOMEN AND WOMEN BELONG WITH MEN!!!!!!!!!!
the only reason these morons made that gay marriage crap legal is so they can make money...
it's all about money..........

Plenty but that's bye the bye.

(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #1 Port Melbourne, Australia Gesundheit!! Pillock Patron5 the mullet *I* had #201
deleted because it was unforgivably offensive of The ADELAIDEANs)

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17962 Feb 20, 2013
MalbarCACA faglover wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty but that's bye the bye.
(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)
Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.
We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,
Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.
Who is "we" ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #1 Port Melbourne, Australia Gesundheit!! Pillock Patron5 the mullet *I* had #201
deleted because it was unforgivably offensive of The ADELAIDEANs)
How do you know this JB?
Where do you go to read his posts online?
What other names does this JB have?
What other names do you have?
Why do you come here?
How much do they pay you?
Then:
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians.
Yo, take a chill pill, play a round of golf wit obama and tiger, they will let you in at the Palm Beach golf course, tell them Michelle sent you
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#17963 Feb 20, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. If you control the manufacturers, you can decide to stop selling their products.
What a perfect way to control guns. Now if you do some digging, you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus? GEORGE SOROS, Obama's chief financier.
It's nice to see that after losing five out of the last 6 elections people like you are still embracing ignorance and misinformation. You must want to continue your losing streak. Godspeed.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/freedom.a...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17964 Feb 20, 2013
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to see that after losing five out of the last 6 elections people like you are still embracing ignorance and misinformation. You must want to continue your losing streak. Godspeed.
snopes is soros

Location hidden

#17965 Feb 20, 2013
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
We have all lost, some just don't realize it yet
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#17966 Feb 20, 2013
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not nice to see that after losing 4 plus years with the incompetent Obama, people like you are still embracing failure.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#17967 Feb 20, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
snopes is soros
Going for 6 out of 7 I see.

http://www.snopes.com/info/aboutus.asp

You must enjoy losing.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#17968 Feb 20, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text> It's not nice to see that after losing 4 plus years with the incompetent Obama, people like you are still embracing failure.
You make no sense, but then again you never do.
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#17969 Feb 20, 2013
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Going for 6 out of 7 I see.
http://www.snopes.com/info/aboutus.asp
You must enjoy losing.
You must enjoy losing; you re-elected the incompetent Obama.
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#17970 Feb 20, 2013
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense, but then again you never do.
You make no sense re-electing the proven incompetent Obama for an additional term of failure. LOL
Fuggin WAAAAA

Corinth, NY

#17972 Feb 20, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a life or are you that much of a miserable dying bastard that you have to follow me on every post?????
I take it you are another low life good for nothing moron..
I don't care about your opinion or thoughts...
You really need to get a life seems like you are obsessed with me..
WAAAAAA

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#17973 Feb 20, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a life or are you that much of a miserable dying bastard that you have to follow me on every post?????
I take it you are another low life good for nothing moron..
I don't care about your opinion or thoughts...
You really need to get a life seems like you are obsessed with me..
So you need to consult the wizard. Let me know when he gives you the latest racist talking points.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17975 Feb 21, 2013
Elmer_J_Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>
So you need to consult the wizard. Let me know when he gives you the latest racist talking points.
You need to consult Ophray.
MacDingleberry

Brooklyn, NY

#17977 Feb 22, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to consult Ophray.
My mom walked into a horrifying scene of me naked, with one leg stooped over the side of my bed as my left hand was clearing dingleberry debris and the other was maintaining ballsack leverage. So much awkwardness has since ensued.
So long story short, I just got out of the shower and I had a few dingleberries dangling about in the lower region. I couldn't really go at them with my towel on, so I maximize my posture (as detailed in the title) and as I'm in the field, my mom slams through the door with the laundry. After an immediate gasp and about a 1.5 second freeze-frame shock-phase, she dropped the laundry and booked it in the other direction.
That was last night. She hasn't said a word to me yet. I'm 95% positive she thinks I'm a chronic asshole-fingerer. Weirder part is she told my dad and he won't even look at me.
It really blows but luckily I barely see them on weekdays due to work schedule conflicts. But tomorrow (technically today) we'll all be home. This makes me terribly anxious.

Location hidden

#17979 Feb 22, 2013
eric holder

Garden City, NY

#17980 Feb 22, 2013
Topix is now censoring conservative viewpoints
eric holder

Garden City, NY

#17981 Feb 22, 2013
Only post here if you are a water boy for obama
eric holder

Garden City, NY

#17982 Feb 22, 2013
This is the obama slobber post forum
Franny

Roslyn Heights, NY

#17983 Feb 22, 2013
eric holder wrote:
Topix is now censoring conservative viewpoints
Add Coumo as a Disciple with his unlimited abortions 'till any age. Some Catholics they

Send your daughter to me. I abort them up to 9 months!

American politicians continue their hypocritical ways in the U. S.

The other evening Bill O'reilly had Kirsten Powers and Kate Obenshain on his TV show to talk about “two big recent issues that they argued are part of an overarching acceptance of the nanny state: a judge not prosecuting a mother for taking cocaine while pregnant, and New York governor Andrew Cuomo pushing for no restrictions on abortion in New York. O’Reilly told both that these are clear signs the United States is becoming a “barbaric” nation.” O'reilly emphasized that Coumo was Catholic and was disobeying his religion.

We can add other Catholics such as Kerry, Giuliani, Schwarzenegger, Daschle, Dodd, Durbin, Leahy, Mikulski, Pelosi, Delahunt, Capuano, Markey, McGovern, Meehan, Granholm, Sebelius, Pataki, Richardson, Cellucci, and Biden support a culture of death, and disobey their religion. Add to those names other Catholics such as Representatives Mary Jo Kilroy (D-OH), Ann Kirkpatrick (AZ-D), Betsy Markey (CO-D), and Carol Shea- Porter (NH-D) and we see hypocrisy reigning. We are being led by excommunicated Catholics. The law, Canon 915, provides that those... who obstinately persist in manifest grave sin, are not to be admitted to Holy Communion. A priest who knowingly gives Communion to a pro-abortion politician commits a grave sin as well as the unworthy recipient. And Congresswoman Pelosi tells us how important going to communion is to her. And Pelosi says,“I am going to stick with fellow Catholics’ in supporting Obama birth control mandate.”

Pelosi and that ilk would be right at home following their Caeser during the Roman Empire. The Romans practiced infanticide, contraception and abortion –
Do we see any parallels in modern America?

Top 11 similarities between the fall of Rome and the fall of America
1- Over-Extended Military
2- Government Corruption
3 -Birth Control - Decrease of Roman birth rates. Abortion, contraception, infanticide, prostitution, and perversion dramatically lowered birthrates
4 -Obsession with Sports and Entertainment Redistribution of Wealth
5 -The breakdown of marriage and rise of divorce.
6. The loss of the traditional meaning of the marriage ceremony.
7.. The rise of Feminism.
8. Increased public disrespect for parents and authority in general.
9. Acceleration of juvenile delinquency, promiscuity and rebellion.

How soon will the U.S meet its demise?

is it any wonder we are now that “barbaric” nation?

Frank Cunningham
Citizens Concerned with Human Life Mifflin Juniata Inc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 22 min catch up 93
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... 6 hr The Truth 8
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 10 hr Resident 57
Does Legal Incense show up on a drug test? (Aug '11) Tue mr cat 298
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! Dec 22 Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas 5
It's Been 6 Months and What has the Fatty Mayor... Dec 22 Plan X 3
Need a man. Dec 22 first amendment 4

Flood Watch for Herkimer County was issued at December 24 at 3:31PM EST

Herkimer Dating
Find my Match