created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,881 - 15,900 of 16,778 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 28
nac

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I voted for Gary Johnson. With all of this loser talk, I thought I'd chime in and admit that my candidate lost. Congratulations to those of you that ... for some reason ... root for Obama as if he were a football team.

Congrats, you won!

Sure, your groceries and gas cost more & your paycheck got smaller... but who cares? You WON!

Sure, Obama doubled down on Bush's assault on our civil liberties and made due process a thing of the past... but who cares? you WON!

Sure the administration keeps lying to us about Benghazi and Fast & Furious... but who cares about dead people??? You WON!!!!
McDingleberry

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Jackass
Captain we've detected Klingons on Uranus. Should we wipe them out?
All I can say is WAAAAAAA

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

nac -

"Sure, your groceries and gas cost more & your paycheck got smaller... but who cares? You WON!"

Hmmmm...tell me, Einstien....was the price of gas the same or cheaper from the start of GWB's dictatorship vs. the end of it ?

Same with the price of food....was it cheaper at the END of Reagan's dictatorship than at the beginning ?

Wake up, schmuck....prices go up and up...to blame it on any ONE president is just hilariously stupid.

"Sure, Obama doubled down on Bush's assault on our civil liberties and made due process a thing of the past... but who cares?"

True, that IS a downside....but at the very LEAST Obama is trying to ensure that American citizens can enjoy what every other industrialized country's citizens do.....affordable healthcare for ALL !

Obama isn't trying to take our social security savings...and that's PRECISLY what it is...SAVINGS....and giving it away to Wall Street motherfuggers to piss away (like they did to everyone's '401k")...like the repukeliucans have always attempted to do.

Make no mistake...Social Security is NOT an 'entitlement' like the repukes claim...every single one of us pay in to it all our lives...like a savings account.

So fuggin' suck my balls, jethro....

We finally have a president of the PEOPLE, not of business !
nac

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

All I can say is WAAAAAAA wrote:
nac -
"Sure, your groceries and gas cost more & your paycheck got smaller... but who cares? You WON!"
Hmmmm...tell me, Einstien....was the price of gas the same or cheaper from the start of GWB's dictatorship vs. the end of it ?
Same with the price of food....was it cheaper at the END of Reagan's dictatorship than at the beginning ?
Wake up, schmuck....prices go up and up...to blame it on any ONE president is just hilariously stupid.
"Sure, Obama doubled down on Bush's assault on our civil liberties and made due process a thing of the past... but who cares?"
True, that IS a downside....but at the very LEAST Obama is trying to ensure that American citizens can enjoy what every other industrialized country's citizens do.....affordable healthcare for ALL !
Obama isn't trying to take our social security savings...and that's PRECISLY what it is...SAVINGS....and giving it away to Wall Street motherfuggers to piss away (like they did to everyone's '401k")...like the repukeliucans have always attempted to do.
Make no mistake...Social Security is NOT an 'entitlement' like the repukes claim...every single one of us pay in to it all our lives...like a savings account.
So fuggin' suck my balls, jethro....
We finally have a president of the PEOPLE, not of business !
So you're happy that Obama isn't any worse than the worst president before him? He should be celebrated for being as bad, but no worse than Bush? Congratulations... you're cheering your party's version of Bush.

Bush gave us high unemployment... Obama gave us status quo. Bush gave us unsustainable debt... Obama increased it. Bush gave us the unconstitutional Patriot Act... Obama expanded it & gave us the NDAA that ended due process (even tyrant Bush couldn't do that)...

When you wake up... you'll realize that Obama is Bush times two.

You probably wont understand this, but I'm not a Republican or Democrat... I'm an American. I want what's good for the country... not a corrupt political party.

Bush was a disaster, Obama is somehow even worse.

Wake up, you're cheer leading the fall of the republic.

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

nac --

"So you're happy that Obama isn't any worse than the worst president before him? He should be celebrated for being as bad, but no worse than Bush?"

Who said that ? I didn't say that, that's YOUR opinion ! Obama is far, FAR better than Bush, his dad, or even "Mad Dog" Clinton ever was !

"Bush gave us high unemployment"

Absolutely correct..but don't stop there....

Bush ALSO gave us...not just one, but TWO 'recessions' during his time at the wheel....one so bad, it approached the Great Depression in severity.

"Obama gave us status quo"

I think not, Jethro.....the unemployment rate stood at 10.1% at the start of Obama's presidentcy, and stands at 7.9% now...that is a 2.2% improvement..which translates to MILLIONS of people back to work....IN JUST 4 YEARS !

"Bush gave us unsustainable debt... Obama increased it"

Let's punch a hole in that fallacy too, shall we ?

Since GWB's bailout of the wealthy back in 2008, obama has REDUCED the nation's deficit rate in EACH of his 4 years in office....from 1509 BILLION in his first year (Oh yeah...that was GWB's last budget) to a current 884 BILLION (inflation adjusted dollars). And that's WITH Obama dragging us out a "Great Recession" deeper than any other since the Great Depression of the 1930's.

"Bush gave us the unconstitutional Patriot Act... Obama expanded it & gave us the NDAA that ended due process"

Let's pop a hole in that one too, shall we ?

Let's not forget where these "Act"s and laws originate, shall we ? The "patriot act" AND the "National Defense Authorization Act" (NDAA) BOTH originated in a Republican-controlled Congress. That being said, the Democrat-controlled Senate STRIPPED the 'indefinate detention" provisions from the bill....but the REPUBLICAN-controlled House restored those provisions. Yes, Obama signed it into law....who knows what horse-trading took place behind closed doors...but yes, he signed it. But remember....these 'provisons' were all rolled up into a defense authorization budgets...imagine the uproar if Obama veto'ed it and military personell didn't get paid !

So stop the blaming of Obama in this scenario, and place the with blame where it belongs...with the Repukes !

Any OTHER fallacies you need me to poke holes in, Goober ?
McDingleberry

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're happy that Obama isn't any worse than the worst president before him? He should be celebrated for being as bad, but no worse than Bush? Congratulations... you're cheering your party's version of Bush.
Bush gave us high unemployment... Obama gave us status quo. Bush gave us unsustainable debt... Obama increased it. Bush gave us the unconstitutional Patriot Act... Obama expanded it & gave us the NDAA that ended due process (even tyrant Bush couldn't do that)...
When you wake up... you'll realize that Obama is Bush times two.
You probably wont understand this, but I'm not a Republican or Democrat... I'm an American. I want what's good for the country... not a corrupt political party.
Bush was a disaster, Obama is somehow even worse.
Wake up, you're cheer leading the fall of the republic.
If you could only lick your own balls you'd be set.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

McDingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could only lick your own balls you'd be set.
Obviously, you and obama are set, by your definition.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

nac --
"So you're happy that Obama isn't any worse than the worst president before him? He should be celebrated for being as bad, but no worse than Bush?"
Who said that ? I didn't say that, that's YOUR opinion ! Obama is far, FAR better than Bush, his dad, or even "Mad Dog" Clinton ever was !
"Bush gave us high unemployment"
Absolutely correct..but don't stop there....
Bush ALSO gave us...not just one, but TWO 'recessions' during his time at the wheel....one so bad, it approached the Great Depression in severity.
"Obama gave us status quo"
I think not, Jethro.....the unemployment rate stood at 10.1% at the start of Obama's presidentcy, and stands at 7.9% now...that is a 2.2% improvement..which translates to MILLIONS of people back to work....IN JUST 4 YEARS !
"Bush gave us unsustainable debt... Obama increased it"
Let's punch a hole in that fallacy too, shall we ?
Since GWB's bailout of the wealthy back in 2008, obama has REDUCED the nation's deficit rate in EACH of his 4 years in office....from 1509 BILLION in his first year (Oh yeah...that was GWB's last budget) to a current 884 BILLION (inflation adjusted dollars). And that's WITH Obama dragging us out a "Great Recession" deeper than any other since the Great Depression of the 1930's.
"Bush gave us the unconstitutional Patriot Act... Obama expanded it & gave us the NDAA that ended due process"
Let's pop a hole in that one too, shall we ?
Let's not forget where these "Act"s and laws originate, shall we ? The "patriot act" AND the "National Defense Authorization Act" (NDAA) BOTH originated in a Republican-controlled Congress. That being said, the Democrat-controlled Senate STRIPPED the 'indefinate detention" provisions from the bill....but the REPUBLICAN-controlled House restored those provisions. Yes, Obama signed it into law....who knows what horse-trading took place behind closed doors...but yes, he signed it. But remember....these 'provisons' were all rolled up into a defense authorization budgets...imagine the uproar if Obama veto'ed it and military personell didn't get paid !
So stop the blaming of Obama in this scenario, and place the with blame where it belongs...with the Repukes !
Any OTHER fallacies you need me to poke holes in, Goober ?
I am not sure whether you are a pathological prevaricator like your idol, obama, or an abject moron like pelosi, however it doesn't matter the fallacious result is the same, canine excrement has more substance to it. You have an opinion only, you also have a rectum, in your case they both serve the same purpose.
McDingleberry

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you and obama are set, by your definition.
Obviously, you suck the big one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

McDingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you suck the big one.
Hmmm, you sound like you are about twelve, but that is the average mental age of obama worshippers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

From the Los Angeles Times Newspaper

1. 40% of all workers in Los Angeles County (Los Angeles County has 10.2
million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because
they are predominantly illegal aliens working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most-wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien
Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican
nationals here illegally .

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely
illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal .

9. 21 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish speaking.

10. In Los Angeles County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million
speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in Los Angeles County .)

(All 10 of the above statements are from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare
Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of
California, Florida, and New York ) results from illegal immigration.
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens .

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue!

Just remember, obama says we don't have a spending problem, and pelosi says we have a budget problem, you've exercised your right to vote, brilliantly!

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure whether you are a pathological prevaricator like your idol, obama, or an abject moron like pelosi, however it doesn't matter the fallacious result is the same, canine excrement has more substance to it. You have an opinion only, you also have a rectum, in your case they both serve the same purpose.
Don't like being proven wrong, doya Jethro ?

Don't like having your snout rubbed in FACTS, doya ???

Awwwwwwwwwww.....

My username says it all, bozo !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't like being proven wrong, doya Jethro ?
Don't like having your snout rubbed in FACTS, doya ???
Awwwwwwwwwww.....
My username says it all, bozo !
SirLiesAlots' picture says it all. You have no facts, you have propaganda. Facts are that the unemployment rate is 14% among Blacks, Sixteen trillion dollars in debt, and an economy that is shrinking in the last fiscal quarter. But those facts don't count for morons, do they? You have a incompetent clueless president that foists wedge issues on a somnambulant voter, that have nothing to do with a disintegrating economy. And why? Because his record on the countrys' economy smells like your old socks. Keep blathering away, idiot boy, fetch obama some water.

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
SirLiesAlots' picture says it all. You have no facts, you have propaganda. Facts are that the unemployment rate is 14% among Blacks, Sixteen trillion dollars in debt, and an economy that is shrinking in the last fiscal quarter. But those facts don't count for morons, do they? You have a incompetent clueless president that foists wedge issues on a somnambulant voter, that have nothing to do with a disintegrating economy. And why? Because his record on the countrys' economy smells like your old socks. Keep blathering away, idiot boy, fetch obama some water.
ROFLMSLAO !

Alright, Jethro, let's go for it.

"Facts are that the unemployment rate is 14% among Blacks"

Is that right ?

Fact is, Goober, the unemployment rate for blacks, 16 years of age or older is 13.8% for 2012.

http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat03.htm

For 2009, the year Obama took over a legacy of incompetence...the unemployment rate for blacks, 16 years of age & over was 14.8%:

ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special. requests/lf/aa2009/aat5.txt

Believe me, if there was much more of an improvement in the black unemployment rate over the 4 years of Obama's first term, the inbred hick voices like yourself would be the very FIRST to cry 'racism' and 'favoritism'!

"an economy that is shrinking in the last fiscal quarter"

So, the economy shrunk ONCE in the 16 quarters of Obama's presidency. So, let's explore, shall we....how many quarters did the economy 'shrink' during Dictator Bush's tenure......

Why...the economy contracted for SEVEN quarters during the 8 dictator Bush years.....and just ONE quarter for Obama's 4 and 1/4
years....does that not make Obama SEVEN times the president that Dictator George "The Incompetent" Bush was ???

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...

Anything else, Goober ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Your ignorance speaks for itself

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
Your ignorance speaks for itself
Exactly what I expected.

Case closed, point proven.

Game, Set, & match.

Thanks for playing, Jethro !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

New income data from the Census Bureau reveal what a great job Barack Obama has done for the middle class as President. During his entire tenure in the oval office, median household income has declined by 7.3%.

In January, 2009, the month he entered office, median household income was $54,983. By June, 2012, it had spiraled down to $50,964. That’s a loss of $4,019 per family, the equivalent of losing a little less than one month’s income a year, every year. And on our current course that is only going to get worse not better.

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
New income data from the Census Bureau reveal what a great job Barack Obama has done for the middle class as President. During his entire tenure in the oval office, median household income has declined by 7.3%.
In January, 2009, the month he entered office, median household income was $54,983. By June, 2012, it had spiraled down to $50,964. That’s a loss of $4,019 per family, the equivalent of losing a little less than one month’s income a year, every year. And on our current course that is only going to get worse not better.
LINKS, bubba !

It's easy to throw make-believe 'facts' out there, how about some supporting documentation ?

Yano, kinda like I did ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Data from the census, written in Forbes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

If you start from when the recession ended in June, 2009, the decline since then has been greater than it was during the recession. Three years into the Obama recovery, median family income had declined nearly 5% by June, 2012 as compared to June, 2009. That is nearly twice the decline of 2.6% that occurred during the recession from December, 2007 until June, 2009. As the Wall Street Journal summarized in its August 25-26 weekend edition,“For household income, in other words, the Obama recovery has been worse than the Bush recession.”

They could be lying, but not obama, keep drinking the koolaid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herkimer Discussions

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ban sharia law and islam 7 hr UBL 3
cheating men 8 hr Observer 53
Ramar Liquors is BEST 10 hr Taxpayer 3
Mayors circus 10 hr Lets be real 45
Valley Liquor putting liquor shops out of busin... 11 hr yup 17
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) 11 hr Aminal 79
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••