New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#12061 Oct 7, 2012
JesseSharptonWright wrote:
<quoted text> You must mean B. Hussein Obama, since that's all he has been able to deliver for the last 4 years. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...
C'mon...give me some more wicked obamamoronjudge-its to show how stupid y'all arel...LOL

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12062 Oct 7, 2012
Michelle obama after swearing off vegetables,

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12063 Oct 7, 2012
Nuts wrote:
Don’t just skim over this, it’s not very long, read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out!!!
The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress.
At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?OBAMA and the Democrat Congress
So when someone tries to blame Bush.
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets. If Obama inherited anything, he inherited
it from himself.
In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
Yes the Dems took over the Congress for 2 years , G.W. was Pres and still had veto power.
You want to blame the fanny and freddy thing on the Dems that had control of congress YEARS after all this happened.
Why didn't the REP. do something about this when they had complete control of congress for 12 years?
They even had not only complete control of congress but the Pres too for 6 years.
2001 to 2007.
Again a REP that just wants to say the DEMs are blaming everything on G.W.
Well didn't the REP have complete control of the Gov for 6 years?
and G.W. had veto power the two years the Dems had comtrol of congress.
and for your info the Dems didn't have enough votes to over ride any veto
2007-09 the Sen was 49 - 49 and 2 ind., House 233 -197
09 -11 57 -41 house 256 - 179
No way they could get the 2/3rds votes to overide any veto.
And then there was Romney

Corinth, NY

#12064 Oct 7, 2012
A known pedophile who is hoping to win this election so he can legally rape YOUR toddlers, America !
Obama is a failure

Utica, NY

#12065 Oct 7, 2012
Obama failure list:
4 Straight years of record deficits
5 Million Jobs lost
Massive Tax increases for 2013 and 2014
19 million more on food stamps
5.9 million more in poverty
Deficits over 1.3 trillion for 4 straight years
No budget in over 1300 days
National debt over 16 trillion
Over 6 trillion added to National debt
Fewer jobs
More unemployed
Gas prices up 248%
Food prices up
Energy costs up
Wages down.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12066 Oct 7, 2012
Nuts wrote:
Don’t just skim over this, it’s not very long, read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out!!!
The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress.
At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?OBAMA and the Democrat Congress
So when someone tries to blame Bush.
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets. If Obama inherited anything, he inherited
it from himself.
In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
I see you forgot to tell people that the market went to 14164.53 on Oct.9th 2007 [ when the Dems had control of the congress] or that the Nat. Debt went up from
5,662,216,013,697 on 12/30/2000 to 8,680,224,380,086 on 12/28/2006
a total of 3,018,008,266,389 before the Dems had control of congress.
Have a nice night
Joe Biden is Gay

Grapevine, AR

#12067 Oct 7, 2012
say what ever you want..it doesn't matter
one month from now Romney will be President-elect
Obama is finished..
Bill

Utica, NY

#12068 Oct 7, 2012
Obama promises to cut the deficit in half, instead Obama tripled the deficit and added 6 trillion in debt.
Bill

Utica, NY

#12069 Oct 7, 2012
Obama promised that if obamacare was passed insurance premiums would be reduced 3000%, instead insurance premiums went UP by $2500.
Bill

Utica, NY

#12070 Oct 7, 2012
Obama increased the deficit from under 500 billion to over 1400 billion.
Bill

Utica, NY

#12071 Oct 7, 2012
Obama added 6 trillion to the National debt, more that any other President in History.
Ryan practices satanism

Corinth, NY

#12072 Oct 7, 2012
Is there any moral limits to these animals ?
Bill

Utica, NY

#12073 Oct 7, 2012
Paul Ryan will make it so Joe Biden crawls away from the debate. Joe Biden is a human gaffe machine.
Bill

Utica, NY

#12075 Oct 7, 2012
Obama lost 5 million jobs, there are less people working today than since 1962. Romney creates jobs, Obama creats poverty.
unions destroy

Utica, NY

#12076 Oct 7, 2012
Obama said it was unpatriotic to raise the National debt and he has raised more than any other President. Obama confims he in unpatiotic.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12077 Oct 7, 2012
Muchos gracias, my friends for helping me to achieve a Banana Republic!

Viva la 1%!
Barry O

Utica, NY

#12078 Oct 7, 2012
I spoiled my pants on the debate room floor. That Romney guy was too smart for me. I need my telepromter or I display my ignorance.
Barry O

Utica, NY

#12079 Oct 7, 2012
The 1%, the percent are the people paying taxes to build roads and bridges,
The 1% are the people who take the risk to start companies and create jobs.

The botton 47% are the leeches that suck the money out of the working man.
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#12081 Oct 7, 2012
the truth wrote:
not on the real problems of America, but a one sentence jest from Mitt Romney about PBS and Big Bird. There's a 800 pound gorilla in the room
Be sure you write a letter of complaint to Obama in January.

Address it :

The White House
Washington, DC

He'll be sure to get it at that address.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#12082 Oct 7, 2012
And then there was Romney wrote:
A known pedophile who is hoping to win this election so he can legally rape YOUR toddlers, America !
Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CANT SOMEONE HELP that HOMELESS WOMAN in HERKIMER 9 min Resident 10
Homeless 1 hr Concerned citizen 1
Hey fred 2 hr 16 on one 11
Ozzy hunt 19 hr Anonymous 7
Mangiamo's...same owner as breakfast place? Fri Chucky 21
Mary Anns Mothers Design (Nov '12) Fri Samantha 6
do not rent from Eugene at Fri frank 1

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance