valley person

Windsor, CT

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Herkimer people love to gossip about their neighbors. Stop being a waste in life and do something constructive instead of hiding behind your computer screens. Try being kind while you're on this earth for a short while.
Valley Hoe

New York, NY

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Who's wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend you fooling around with? It is a small area bright one. Do not think you can get away with it for long without someone finding out.
mark

Cold Brook, NY

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Just go to tonys pizza and rub elbows with the trash and fakes at 1130.You can sell your soul there also.
ironic

New York, NY

#6 Apr 2, 2013
valley person wrote:
Herkimer people love to gossip about their neighbors. Stop being a waste in life and do something constructive instead of hiding behind your computer screens. Try being kind while you're on this earth for a short while.
all the while you post as you are "hiding behind your computer screen". Too funny.
Valley Hoe

New York, NY

#7 Apr 4, 2013
I think I saw you the other night with that married guy. Oh you had no idea he was married right?
Valley Hoe

Ilion, NY

#8 Apr 4, 2013
You know what, you're right. I thought about the things I post and they're downright mean. Honestly I can't help it.... I'm on public assistance and have absolutely no life. I really should consider being nicer to others.
Bonnie

Bristol, CT

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Are you talking about Jackie Rockwell ?
Valley Hoe

New York, NY

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Please, just forget everything I said. I'm back on my meds now. Sorry.
4 Skin

Derby, CT

#11 Apr 7, 2013
I love how these big monkey negro impregnate fat ugly white women. A white mans trash is a jigsaboo's treasure.
Valley Hoe

New York, NY

#12 Apr 9, 2013
mark wrote:
Just go to tonys pizza and rub elbows with the trash and fakes at 1130.You can sell your soul there also.

The valley is full of them. Try anywhere, you can find the phonys, liars, cheaters and players.
mark

Cold Brook, NY

#14 Apr 10, 2013
Valley Hoe wrote:
<quoted text>
The valley is full of them. Try anywhere, you can find the phonys, liars, cheaters and players.
Tonys is the breeding spot between 1130@100.
KilleMalL

Herkimer, NY

#16 Apr 13, 2013
KILL ZEM ALL YOU STUPID AMERICANOS!
Dolgevillian

Herkimer, NY

#18 Apr 13, 2013
Your not the only ones who like to gossip
KilleMalL

Herkimer, NY

#19 Apr 14, 2013
preach brotha prach!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley health Schrader & Watson 20 min hear that 207
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 58 min Ha Ha 6,445
polish club 1 hr flag pole 26
older women, younger man 8 hr Casey 4
Robert Miller 16 hr parent 8
Herkimer is wonderful 19 hr unemployed alcoho... 11
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sun Jimmy Rustle 676
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer