Does anyone no sam form burger king goes by the name of chewy...?

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

sloppy slums

Potsdam, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2009
I heard she is a real dog and has sex es people's boyfriends?
Really

Syracuse, NY

#2 Sep 14, 2009
sloppy slums wrote:
I heard she is a real dog and has sex es people's boyfriends?
OMG go back to kindergarden or is it pre-school to learn how to write and spell correctly,, Ya by the way i do know her, she has a 3.8 to a 4.0 in college, past you by a land slide, seems you havent got to first grade yet.. LOSER....
sloppy slums

Potsdam, NY

#3 Sep 14, 2009
ha ha that fat girl wanted josh leon and he thought she stunk so bad he was so scared. and the o=nly thing she has a 3.8 to a 4.0 in is knowing how not to scrape when she sucks a big d*ck.yea ask her about that...
sloppy slums

Potsdam, NY

#4 Sep 14, 2009
yeah and alexis told me she let her good friend chewy bang her man out while she watched thats how chewy lost her virginity.
sloppy slums

Potsdam, NY

#5 Sep 14, 2009
good girls swallow. ewe she has a 38 alright.
titanic

Potsdam, NY

#6 Sep 14, 2009
yeah i know her to and know that she tries to mess with people's mans. she needs to get her own I agree,but i do know she goes to school. dont know how she is doing but myust be good if this is her second or whatever semester.
sloppytitanic

Auburn, NY

#7 Sep 15, 2009
you all are funny real funny.......
Obvious

Schenectady, NY

#8 Sep 15, 2009
There should be a way to screen out kids under 12 from these forums.(Yes, it's THAT obvious. It's also obvious that you're posting under multiple names and constructed this this entire forum.)

"Hee, hee, hee. Look at me post about sex using lost of misspelled words and phrases I don't understand. I'm super cool!"

Heads up everyone...welfare system a-comin'!
Stupidity lives in Malone

Syracuse, NY

#9 Sep 15, 2009
Looks like a schizo in Malone, NY has a problem with sam FORM burger king... ha ha!
I'm dumber just for reading these posts.
aken42

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Ha hahah i know her as well an know that she loves messing with other peoples man. She is a home wrecker. Her son knows everyone but his daddy and not to mention she was pregnant just recently and had an ABORTION. Killed an innocent baby because she wanted to be a BIG WHORE. An also she does not work she sucks up all her money from the government. SHe is a welfare whore She has all these different guys in and out of her house her poor baby is so confused. My friend use to live in the projects with her and told me she had dudes there everynight. She is a walking STD as well she use to call alexis crying about cstching STDS stay away from her you will catch something just loking at her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 1 hr herkimer 73
thieves 3 hr candobetter 1
Need a man. 7 hr Brad 7
Mr lnow 11 hr Joe Black 6
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! 12 hr Duck 6
kiarra premo 20 hr stupidcunt 7
Ruggerio's 21 hr stinky pete 2
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web