csi herkimer

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

i dont think second place is to bad. as far as the team they played, they have been the best team in class c for the last two years. we all know you guys did a good job. 2nd is still darn good. look at all the teams behind you. hopefully every thing works out for next year.
mr wonderful

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

WTF16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Steele, his staff, and every single player on the team deserves praise for the season they had. You obviously are a frustrated jock/nerd who's never played, or coached, so keep your comments ok!
And Coach Steele's "BOY" as you call him, is one hell of an athlete in just about any sport he plays and has NEVER been shown any favoritism in the game by his father, or the assistants. Youa re really off base here, WTF.
except for zalesi in baseball, zaleski is terrible in coaching and teaching.... talk about showing favoritizm its all about jonny, its so blatant its pathetic.. got him out of basketball now they must rid him of baseball effing joke
HolySmoly

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

WTF16 wrote:
I don't live in Ilion, I live in Herkimer, the same place where all of you half-bred, underfed, long-haired, toothless, smelly, arrogant, tattooed, foodstamp abusing, Obamo-voting, dumb-ass motherf**king, low-life, dope-smoking, drug-using, Kentucky Fried Chicken eating, anti-merger-voting, brain-dead, masturbating , pidgeon-toed, knock-kneed, smelly-assed, filthy clothes-wearing, jag-offs live !
How ya like me now......sh*thead ?
My clothes arn't dirty.
Explain

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke to a dozen parents from last year and they all do. Surprised? I also spoke to some of the athletes themselves and they say the same. Need more proof? Wait till June and ask the Senior athletes from this year too. Even more proof? Wait till next Fall. Looks like I hit a nerve here! Guilty conscience I suppose?:-)
Explain to me exactly what you are talking about? Did he play his son too much? Were the athletes upset? I am having a hard time understanding the problems on the team.
DBH

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

WTF16 wrote:
I don't live in Ilion, I live in Herkimer, the same place where all of you half-bred, underfed, long-haired, toothless, smelly, arrogant, tattooed, foodstamp abusing, Obamo-voting, dumb-ass motherf**king, low-life, dope-smoking, drug-using, Kentucky Fried Chicken eating, anti-merger-voting, brain-dead, masturbating , pidgeon-toed, knock-kneed, smelly-assed, filthy clothes-wearing, jag-offs live !
How ya like me now......sh*thead ?
Waaayyyyyy too much time on your hands !
WOW

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

zack is a great kid,this years team is like a great big family,no arguing ,playing like a team should.

Since: Nov 12

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

You're right, WOW ! The team gets along just fine, and next year, the returning players will come back stronger, faster, and a little bigger, and they should be a contender once again !

Zack IS a good kid, from a good family (both parents & grandparents), and he's an asset to the team regardless who his father is.
valley native

Perry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

WTF16 wrote:
Get the F*k over the merger vote already for Christ's sake ! Now this dipshit has to pipe in about the f**ing school colors, and who got their F**king way, Grow to hell up already ya f**king mental midget !
Ya know if you have a hard-on for over 4 hours, you can permanently damage ya peckah, so you'd best forget about getting your asses kicked good and proper on this merger vote, and go in your own "Jack yard, and back off".
NEXT ?
you really showed your IQ on this one, stop dragging youe knuckles on the ground!!!!!!!!!!
csi herkimer

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

as a football follower, herkimer did a great job this year, and last year. they never claimed to be anything but a sectional champ. 2nd is pretty good. but if you follow football, section 3 is way behind the other sections. the team that beat us, lost the next game. and that team got beat. we have a pretty good football program for central new york. keep up the good work
reality check

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Bye football for this season, but you know what? The National Honor Society members will keep up their great work all year long! good job, kids.
not a clue

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

WTF16 wrote:
Get the F*k over the merger vote already for Christ's sake ! Now this dipshit has to pipe in about the f**ing school colors, and who got their F**king way, Grow to hell up already ya f**king mental midget !
Ya know if you have a hard-on for over 4 hours, you can permanently damage ya peckah, so you'd best forget about getting your asses kicked good and proper on this merger vote, and go in your own "Jack yard, and back off".
NEXT ?
I get the impression you think you know who you're taking too. Trust me, you don't.
wow

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

reality check wrote:
Bye football for this season, but you know what? The National Honor Society members will keep up their great work all year long! good job, kids.
Yes, you are so right about the NHS, BUT, not everyone can belong. It is a select few, and that is ok, but on the football team if you show up for practice you are pretty much on the team. My point is, there is nothing for the kids to do in this area. With the graduation rate as low as it is in Herkimer, not a lot of kids can belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
auto salvage technologies 18 min R_Crash 6
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 45 min Lol 16,772
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) 1 hr Aminal 74
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Wake up 6,333
How to get out of a DWI in Herkimer County 8 hr Hahahahaha 11
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr MacDaddyobama 6,354
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 9 hr Marty 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE