Bu..bye
Kickoff

New York, NY

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Awesome season don't let the haters take your glory away, great job boys
Goodbye Magicians

Ilion, NY

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Game, Set, and Match...kiss football goodbye next year !
notice karma

Frankfort, NY

#6 Nov 4, 2012
That team was gold...huh
WTF

Little Falls, NY

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Guess Steele will have to wait till next year to take up his own personal agenda again. Glad I didn't waste $8 on a ticket. Ataa Boy Alan!!! Team is down and instead of fighting to the end you focus on taking care of your own boy. Great job "Coach" !!
Get real

Herkimer, NY

#8 Nov 4, 2012
WTF wrote:
Guess Steele will have to wait till next year to take up his own personal agenda again. Glad I didn't waste $8 on a ticket. Ataa Boy Alan!!! Team is down and instead of fighting to the end you focus on taking care of your own boy. Great job "Coach" !!
Obviously you know what it takes to have a championship team two yrs in a row right? No, you don't so quit casting stones. Ask the team & parents & see if most of them feel this way. They don't. They know those kids love playing together whether its the coach's son by their side or not. Stop making drama where it doesn't exist. It's football. Let it go. Glad you didn't pay the 8 bucks either. By the way his son is a good player too. Get over it.

Since: Nov 12

New York, NY

#10 Nov 4, 2012
Good post, WTF16, and spot on !

I went to the game yesterday and had no problem paying the $8.00 for the ticket, it was well worth it! I supported a great football team as I have all season long. A few made mistakes along the way (the suspensions), but manned-up, admitted it, took their suspensions, and came fighting back like always.

Every player on that team is a good kid, with good parents, and do not deserve WTF's bashing. Its unfair, and uncalled for, whomever you are
Dick Trickle

Herkimer, NY

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Way to go herkimer Football great job Boys. Being from Little Falls I wish we Had Allen Steele.
WTF

Little Falls, NY

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the team & parents & see if most of them feel this way. They don't.
I spoke to a dozen parents from last year and they all do. Surprised? I also spoke to some of the athletes themselves and they say the same. Need more proof? Wait till June and ask the Senior athletes from this year too. Even more proof? Wait till next Fall. Looks like I hit a nerve here! Guilty conscience I suppose?:-)
WTF

Little Falls, NY

#13 Nov 4, 2012
"Get Real" "wtf16" and "godz1" all respond at the same time. Hmmm, you wouldn't all be the same person would you? ;-).
WTF

Little Falls, NY

#14 Nov 4, 2012
godz1 wrote:
Good post, WTF16, and spot on !
I went to the game yesterday and had no problem paying the $8.00 for the ticket, it was well worth it! I supported a great football team as I have all season long. A few made mistakes along the way (the suspensions), but manned-up, admitted it, took their suspensions, and came fighting back like always.
Every player on that team is a good kid, with good parents, and do not deserve WTF's bashing. Its unfair, and uncalled for, whomever you are
Who said anything about the kids, their parents or the team? I hear they're ALL good kids and they were a good team. Usually the case isn't it? Let's be clear. We're talking adult agendas here. That's what yesterday was about and, from what I hear, the week before too. There were seniors that deserved the ball at the end. Did they get it? And to be perfectly clear, of all the people I've spoken too none have said anything bad about the boy so stay on topic.
Get real

Herkimer, NY

#15 Nov 4, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about the kids, their parents or the team? I hear they're ALL good kids and they were a good team. Usually the case isn't it? Let's be clear. We're talking adult agendas here. That's what yesterday was about and, from what I hear, the week before too. There were seniors that deserved the ball at the end. Did they get it? And to be perfectly clear, of all the people I've spoken too none have said anything bad about the boy so stay on topic.
Well from reading the initial accusation of favoritism the topic is drama, clearly. Holy crap let these kids enjoy a successful season & get on with it. The coaches did a nice job and so did the kids. And so did the parents who supported them. Are we seriously talking about agendas? What is this a government conspiracy? It's high school sports. The boys have already moved on by all accounts. Even they know there's more important things in life. Leave it to the miserable ones to take a nice congratulatory post & bring it down this road.

Since: Nov 12

New York, NY

#16 Nov 4, 2012
WTF wrote:
"Get Real" "wtf16" and "godz1" all respond at the same time. Hmmm, you wouldn't all be the same person would you? ;-).
Yeah, godz1, WTF16, dick trickle and get real are all the same poster. You're slightly paranoid here aren't you?

Why do you have such a hard-on for Coach Steele anyway? Because he plays his son in a football game? The kid scored some great touchdowns for the team, why wouldn't he be played ? He's not in every play anyway, and if you really paid attention, you would see that. There's absolutely no show of nepotism from the coach or his staff.
valley native

Boston, MA

#17 Nov 4, 2012
one comment go back to the traditional school colors green and white. after all the naysayers got their way. black is not the color of tradition and thats what you all wanted!!!!!!!!!!
great year magicians

Herkimer, NY

#19 Nov 4, 2012
cant wait for next years MAGICIANS.
Hey

New York, NY

#21 Nov 4, 2012
WTF16....let's rumble tough guy
wow

Herkimer, NY

#23 Nov 4, 2012
thats what i thought your from ilion idiot
WOW

Herkimer, NY

#26 Nov 4, 2012
sorry wasnt talking about you, was responding to the guy that wanted to rumble with you.
WOW

Herkimer, NY

#28 Nov 4, 2012
no problem,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brennan the judge (Oct '14) 11 hr Bonerrific 135
Charlie crandall 12 hr Yup 6
What happen to the Main Street plan? 15 hr Taxes too high 8
old jillrae signs bldg. pot growing plant 20 hr MikeDaley 11
Santa Andy's Free Crap! 20 hr NO NEW TAXES 3
Trumponomics 20 hr January 20_2017 7
has anyone found a passport and pictures???? Sat an idea 2

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance