Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2013
Bumble

Chittenango, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Thank goodness that Meyers has been killed. Can you imagine what the bumbleheads in our incredibly incompetent DA's office would have done with that? They can't deal with most of the Herkimer County homicides. Atleast Jeffy got a helicopter ride. Wheeeeeeee!!!
ohmy

Little Falls, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
He would have hired a certain carpenter friend bigshot lawyer who for a few thousand bucks would have pleaded down to a few years in prison and we'd see him on the street looking for his next victim in 3 years. Think about it. That's how it works around here. Sad but true. We all know what I'm talking about.
they are pathetic

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Funny jeffy still hasnt closed case of tbe murdered baby
So Then

Chittenango, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
they are pathetic wrote:
Funny jeffy still hasnt closed case of tbe murdered baby
CORRECT!
cry cry

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Jeffy got elected in a landslide and will again. You losers can continue to cry for many years to come. This is funny as hell.
Local

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Of the speakers at the second press conference, the DA was the most articulate and sincere of the bunch. Don't let the bastards beat you down Jeff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 53 min Proud New Yorker 6,412
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 1 hr Gucci 50
Something is up... 2 hr Freak 9
Shear Pleasures 3 hr Karma Trains Comin 12
how to tell if your parents hate you (Apr '09) 4 hr scyther2004 39
just wondering 4 hr Shanay 4
big hair 5 hr Aminal 3
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000