jiggy

Ilion, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2013
wasn't there an exercise between Herkimer and Mohawk by the thruway, if that wall was used would it have helped at all during the flood? No on seems to know thew answer, anyone....
Poster1046

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jul 12, 2013
It's to stop the Mohawk River from getting to the Herkimer so it would not have helped.
jiggy

Ilion, NY

#3 Jul 12, 2013
Poster1046 wrote:
It's to stop the Mohawk River from getting to the Herkimer so it would not have helped.
thanks
poppa chox

Cobleskill, NY

#4 Jul 14, 2013
i saw this once..THE PLAN is to engulf the town in engorged welfare recipients ..so full.. of taxpayers dollars.. that nothing could ever get past them or stop them ..MY GOD WAS I SCARED..then i heard it was OK......>>ITS part of the OBAMA PLAN FOR A GREATER AMERICA ON WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS..its just not some crap sheet metal wall at the thruway underpass ANYMORE..its PROGRESSIVE's democracy. FLOOD OUT THE CONSTITUTION and THE BILL OF RIGHTS TILL THEY DROWN and take THE TEA PARYTY WITH IT..GOD LOVE THE PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT GROUP.kill america at any cost ET TU BRUTE?
Baldwin Boyz

Herkimer, NY

#5 Jul 15, 2013
poppa chox wrote:
i saw this once..THE PLAN is to engulf the town in engorged welfare recipients ..so full.. of taxpayers dollars.. that nothing could ever get past them or stop them ..MY GOD WAS I SCARED..then i heard it was OK......>>ITS part of the OBAMA PLAN FOR A GREATER AMERICA ON WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS..its just not some crap sheet metal wall at the thruway underpass ANYMORE..its PROGRESSIVE's democracy. FLOOD OUT THE CONSTITUTION and THE BILL OF RIGHTS TILL THEY DROWN and take THE TEA PARYTY WITH IT..GOD LOVE THE PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT GROUP.kill america at any cost ET TU BRUTE?
Do something useful with your time freakazoid and put all your benefit cards in alphabetical order!! OK IT'S TIME TO GET ON THE LITTLE BUS AND GO BACK TO THE GROUP HOME!!
jiggy

New York, NY

#6 Jul 15, 2013
I so stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 6 hr Lark Lancer 88
Pure 20 hr sophia 4
Shear Pleasures Fri joke 31
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! Fri Hahahahahahahahaha 4
It's Been 6 Months and What has the Fatty Mayor... Thu Tonys Limp Unit 1
Most Vicious Woman in Herkimer Thu hahahaha 13
Mooslums=murderers Thu paky taliban 1
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web