Next Last
wow

Utica, NY

#22 Mar 14, 2013
just as i thought a coward
Horse Jizz

Cortland, NY

#23 Mar 14, 2013
I wish the perp was black there would be one less knuckle dragging gorilla infesting the earth.
Good

United States

#24 Mar 14, 2013
I can answer why he did it cause he's a loser there is no other answer.
CANCER

Little Falls, NY

#25 Mar 14, 2013
EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS A CANCER, WHETHER OR NOT YOUR POSTING GOOD OR BAD IT DOESNT MATTER. FREE ADVICE NEVER TYPE IN THIS SITE AGAIN AND LET IT CLOSE DOWN. ITS AN IMPOSSBILITY TO WIN ON THIS SITE THERE ARE JUST TO MANY CANCERS. CLOSE THIS DOWN ITS DISGUISTING!
spiteful dwarf

Albany, NY

#26 Mar 15, 2013
CANCER wrote:
EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS A CANCER, WHETHER OR NOT YOUR POSTING GOOD OR BAD IT DOESNT MATTER. FREE ADVICE NEVER TYPE IN THIS SITE AGAIN AND LET IT CLOSE DOWN. ITS AN IMPOSSBILITY TO WIN ON THIS SITE THERE ARE JUST TO MANY CANCERS. CLOSE THIS DOWN ITS DISGUISTING!
This is fun Herkimer style. So shut TF up.
Good

Charlotte, NC

#27 Mar 15, 2013
maybe some people like cancer that was a mean comment to say to all the cancer lovers. You are a hate raged person lmao
Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#28 Mar 15, 2013
herkimer wrote:
You piece of sh!t. They should get you for implying threats. I hope they see this forum and find out who you are.
OMG,(face Palm) sure it's reprehensible to gloat over the mayhem that happened but, look at your reaction. Wake up man and remember " never let a serious crisis go to waste". How do you know there isn't agent provocateurs on here exploiting this? The powers to be WANT your fear & outrage! You will give up your rights for what, the feeling of safety? Look at what one unknown elderly man did, all the government assets and well paid personnel used. Who has more to fear, us or the untouchable criminal powers to be? What is objective of those in power? To disarm and dominate. We have a drama queen governor that is looking to get into the white house, and a conga line of parasites that are looking to make that happen.
Is Frenchy a troll, or something else? Who knows and at this point, who cares. Just observe your reactions and what you'll call for to make yourself right and FEEL safe. You'll lose it all.
stupid

Little Falls, NY

#29 Mar 15, 2013
french mudhole is a f-in scumbag just like his pappy he hides behind a bogus name and runs his mouth lke the bitch he is. thats y they beat the piss out of you in school too.
spiteful dwarf

Albany, NY

#30 Mar 15, 2013
Good wrote:
maybe some people like cancer that was a mean comment to say to all the cancer lovers. You are a hate raged person lmao
After WW II Hitler lived for several years incognito in your town under the sponsorship of the USA government. He even visited with Eleanor Roosevelt over lunch at Leo's. Mrs Roosevelt treated the Fuhrer to soul food!
poor dog

Utica, NY

#31 Mar 16, 2013
it is the dog i care about. the rest were all old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pirates of West Canada Creek (Aug '08) 1 hr spouting 2
Women Cheaters Valley (Oct '13) 1 hr Dikinbut 21
Farber stole evidence from evidence room 3 hr Hadit 16
my 3 favorite things 4 hr hot chick 2
topix HELP ME i need a new post mine gets limp ... 20 hr ineed apost 1
Dissolve The Village End The Madness 21 hr skeletins inurkloset 18
Richfield Springs Man Arrested For Multiple Cha... (Nov '10) 21 hr skeletins inurkloset 47
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:37 pm PST