Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Good. They shot and killed him. Someone who has gone on a killing spree has no place in society. Sorry about the shooting of the poor K-9 officer (the K-9 is considered an officer). Good job HPD & NYS. I don't care what some of our redneck fellow residents post about you guys on topix in the secrecy of their living rooms. I have always considered you standup guys.
confused

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Great job guys !!!!!
french model

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

very disappointed you call that a shooting spree ?I was expecting more blood shed from such a great man, pappy myers will be greatly missed and forever remembered for his fight to the end.
thankful

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Thanks a lot folks!!You people did an awesome job,glad the creep is dead!!
french model

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

be considerate and show some compassion,thats my pappy,he was a good man and an excellent shot
wow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

french model...I hope they track ur computer and put u down as they did ur pappy. u piece of sh!t. They can track u. after comments like that. i would pay them any amount of money to do it. scum bag
Watching

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

that pappy bastard killed one of my friends. I'm glad they killed him.
french model

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

track me down,then,freedom of speech and saying intelligent things isn't a crime as with saying stupied things,bahabahabaha
french model

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

littlegirls crying in a big boys world,cant playin it,then turn your net off,time for me to smear my fece's all over my chest
french model

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix

as quoted directly from this site. i peed on my knee
wow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

say who u r then lil girl and be a man. Dont hide behind ur computer chicken sh!t. come big boy say ur name. well the FBI is in the area. we in america can track ur computer.
herkimer

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

You piece of sh!t. They should get you for implying threats. I hope they see this forum and find out who you are.
french model

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

im doing no differ then you wow, as topix says,if your offended go back to sleep or under the covers and snuggle between your grammas thighs. oh,im so slow, they can track my putor,really i wonder how,i now my isp address don't have nothing to do w/ it. stupidity isn't a crime,but making you cry is funny. oh boy the men in black are gonna search for my isp address to find me because i say things non threatening. i peed on my knee,the yellow stain on my under wear isn't pee honest is lemonaid i swear
frenchmodel is gay

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

any bets he takes it in the azz
poopypants

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

yup,i win,i just drove him to grandmas the back way
Jefferson Kool

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

If the perp was black then you know he was a good person and acted out of frustration for living in this racist society. If he was white then he was a simple hillbillie, cracker who acted out of anger and stupidity.
wow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

then say who u r then.
poopypants wow

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

BEN, BEN DOVER, SO WHATS YOUR NAME LITTLE GURL
french princess

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

i cant afford to cry on here all day like sisypants wow,some folks have to work and protect the community from all the inmates you keep sending over here. till we meet again,oh ya,ill be the guy wearing the blue hat in kmart come look me up
anon

Hamilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Well french model is right, he can say whatever he wants. You people aren't the thought police. Although I have a feeling if there was one, you people would report each other. Wouldn't that be a fantastic society where everyone had to watch out for what they said on the internet?

Anyways it's good they got him, but we will never know why he what he did?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating men 11 min Other woman 46
Valley Liquor putting liquor shops out of busin... 8 hr Ramars 8
Mayors circus 8 hr Fortunately 41
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 8 hr Gravity Pete 670
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 8 hr WellWell 20
Valley health Schrader & Watson 8 hr chloe 149
Hmmmmmmm Bonos wedding post deleted 9 hr Taxpayer 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••