Scorpionwings

Oneida, NY

#1 May 25, 2014
this place is getting worse..prices have all gone up and the food isnt any better..they raised the lunch menu prices and you get less product...the place is nice but the food is going downhill
Lou Stools

Moravia, NY

#2 May 25, 2014
I stopped eating there, when I had trouble making it home before I got the green apple splatters
unemployed alcoholic

Malone, NY

#3 May 25, 2014
[QUOTE who="Scorpionwings"f ood isnt any better.[/QUOTE]

dumb comment. how could the PK Pub meals possible get any better? they are just about perfection as is.
pks rocks

Malone, NY

#4 May 25, 2014
pks is great..... haters gon hate
Scorpionwings

Oneida, NY

#5 May 25, 2014
unemployed alcoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
dumb comment. how could the PK Pub meals possible get any better? they are just about perfection as is.
Meaning the prices went up and the portions are smaller you halfwit and the food quality isnt that good anymore...and its NOT perfection..if you call that food perfection then you must dine at fast food places alot
bubba

Malone, NY

#6 May 26, 2014
did not like at all
Valley Hoe

United States

#7 May 26, 2014
I don't care for some of the frauds and phonies that frequent there. Acting like they are on life styles of the rich and famous, when they ain't got a pot to pre in or a window to throw it out of. White trash.
johnny

Little Falls, NY

#9 May 26, 2014
brilliant

Herkimer, NY

#10 May 26, 2014
If you don't like the food or prices why not tell them or get up and leave? Instead you hiding behind topix like the coward you are? You're just another valley a-hole with no balls and a big mouth.
Old man

Little Falls, NY

#11 May 26, 2014
I love pks
Scorpionwings

Oneida, NY

#12 May 26, 2014
brilliant wrote:
If you don't like the food or prices why not tell them or get up and leave? Instead you hiding behind topix like the coward you are? You're just another valley a-hole with no balls and a big mouth.
They were told about the prices and the food but thats like talking to a wall moron...many others have told them the same thing but obviously they don't care..it's all about money and I am NOT from the valley know it all asshat...don't judge something that you don't have no clue about
Tracker

Cold Brook, NY

#13 May 26, 2014
Is there anything in this town that you folks like or meets with your approval?
Tom

Utica, NY

#14 May 28, 2014
I ate there one time and that was enough. Had their riggies and it tasted like it was from the fridge from leftovers.Blahhhhh
johnny

Little Falls, NY

#15 May 29, 2014
Tracker wrote:
Is there anything in this town that you folks like or meets with your approval?

maybe you leaving town might work. why don't you try it?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16 May 29, 2014
I'm there every other week and I've never had a problem.
sad

Little Falls, NY

#17 May 29, 2014
Herkimer is a complete toilet bowl. They have bought the house next door, cleaned up the entire lot. Planted beautiful flowers and you are complaining about the food?? Please spend your hard earned money at the local McDonalds!!!!
Vtoe

Utica, NY

#18 May 30, 2014
sad wrote:
Herkimer is a complete toilet bowl. They have bought the house next door, cleaned up the entire lot. Planted beautiful flowers and you are complaining about the food?? Please spend your hard earned money at the local McDonalds!!!!
If the food blows, which I had a not so good meal there myself, then why go? To see the flowers? Get a better cook in there and make parking better and maybe we would try again.
Bill

Utica, NY

#19 May 30, 2014
I can make a toilet bowl look fabulous on the outside, but what is in it is what matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carpenter, has another murder on his watch 21 min yepp 5
Mikebasspay us our money 32 min logic 8
Who is Mike Smith? 1 hr upurs dale 8
Why hasn't Carpenter charged former Police chie... 1 hr ShortMcShorty 9
Carpenter lies on WKTV, says 14/15 crime rate i... 10 hr PaperTiger 20
Carpenter, over 400 unprosecuted DWI's...... 10 hr Still400 19
Shear Pleasures (Feb '15) 18 hr No Shame 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages