First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ABCD

Syracuse, NY

#21 Jun 3, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Linebacker? Not even close. Maybe you should take another look. She's actually pretty hot.
If you understood the way things work in an agency like MOVAC, you would know that the chief really doesn't have a lot of say anyway. All of the important things go through the board. Which is made up of several members. Who vote. It's not just the president's decision. And guess how those board members get their seats? They're voted in. If you're that unhappy about how things are being run, maybe you should become a member, put in your time, and get voted in to office. Oh wait, probably no one would vote for you.
And it's interesting how you used the term 'field supervisor' which as far as I know is a term specific to the agency. That definitely makes you just look like a disgruntled ex employee even more.
Can't believe someone is so worried about what is going on at an ambulance service with all the other crazy shit happening in the world today. How about you channel your energy towards what's happening at the Arms or something? That shit is important, not who's running MOVAC.
Great point you bring up. The Board is elected, by who? How are the Officers chosen? It's confusing when the hiring committee is not board members but officers. Again no checks and balances. How did Jeremy's girlfriend become a member of the hiring committee and then a week later she Katie and Jeremy along with Les get her hired as a Supervisor. If you Stephens are that arrogant and ignorant that you don't see what you are doing is wrong I truly hope that MOVAC ambulance goes under. You ask why no one speaks up? Use your head Les your a smart man,or so I thought! How's the overtime these days? Who's getting the bulk of it? And yes this will keep going until your crap stops. Hopefully the OD picks up on the money end of MOVAC and digs a little. Then you'll see some mouths shut up and perhaps the "smart" board president light go on and realize yup this is definitely nepotism.
ok but

Ilion, NY

#22 Jun 4, 2014
ABCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Great point you bring up. The Board is elected, by who? How are the Officers chosen? It's confusing when the hiring committee is not board members but officers. Again no checks and balances. How did Jeremy's girlfriend become a member of the hiring committee and then a week later she Katie and Jeremy along with Les get her hired as a Supervisor. If you Stephens are that arrogant and ignorant that you don't see what you are doing is wrong I truly hope that MOVAC ambulance goes under. You ask why no one speaks up? Use your head Les your a smart man,or so I thought! How's the overtime these days? Who's getting the bulk of it? And yes this will keep going until your crap stops. Hopefully the OD picks up on the money end of MOVAC and digs a little. Then you'll see some mouths shut up and perhaps the "smart" board president light go on and realize yup this is definitely nepotism.
Where isn't there nepotism around here and seriously, who the hell cares??? It's Movac for God's sake!
SFA

Earlville, NY

#23 Jun 5, 2014
ok but wrote:
<quoted text>
Where isn't there nepotism around here and seriously, who the hell cares??? It's Movac for God's sake!
Are you that ignorant that you can't see it's wrong. Your justification is who cares it's MOVAC. What are you 12? I agree with ABCD having one family with all the control and no checks and balances is wrong! Do you actually believe what you are doing is right? If you do you really need help. Things will change, enjoy your power trip while you have it because it's not going to last for long.
Seriously!?

Malone, NY

#24 Jun 5, 2014
SFA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you that ignorant that you can't see it's wrong. Your justification is who cares it's MOVAC. What are you 12? I agree with ABCD having one family with all the control and no checks and balances is wrong! Do you actually believe what you are doing is right? If you do you really need help. Things will change, enjoy your power trip while you have it because it's not going to last for long.
Power trip? It is MOVAC! Power over what? If you are so upset over this, JOIN that organization and become an active, informed person! Put your money where your pie hole is!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sylvia Rowen 1 hr Lazy Sylvia 7
Nothing will change till ya get rid of good old... 16 hr Enough already 2
Why hasn't Carpenter charged former Police chie... 18 hr Karl Malone 11
Herkimer County DA, eyeballs deep in Police tra... 18 hr Go Jeff 24
Carpenter, over 400 unprosecuted DWI's...... 18 hr MADD 23
Shear Pleasures (Feb '15) 19 hr LFaller 45
Carpenter, Herkimer Counties Criminal Advocate Mon ImaDrunk 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages