First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Miss Information

Syracuse, NY

#101 Apr 19, 2014
Cake Eater wrote:
Just read the Telegram daily. The Media is on a campaign to promote CVA's successes no matter how small or big they may be. CVA's Union president resigned, Herkimer's coward union steward bolted to Poland. The status quo will be no more. Everybody is out of money. NYS is the demon here no one else. Let's see how great the telegrams coverage will be of CVA's new contract negotiations. I'm sure they will keep a spotlight on that little piece as CVA tries to redefine a teachers seniority.
There can be no "redefining a teachers seniority". Where did you come up with this? It is NY State Law that time served is time earned. Second, there are districts that have merged or annexed before CVA and precedent has long been set. IF they try, they aren't going to get far. The law and precedent is on the teachers side.
test tube hamburger

Little Falls, NY

#102 Apr 19, 2014
fcuk the teachers union upurs cockmo
Cakeeater

Little Falls, NY

#103 Apr 20, 2014
Miss Information wrote:
<quoted text>
There can be no "redefining a teachers seniority". Where did you come up with this? It is NY State Law that time served is time earned. Second, there are districts that have merged or annexed before CVA and precedent has long been set. IF they try, they aren't going to get far. The law and precedent is on the teachers side.
Yes it is. <smile>
smarter bolt

Little Falls, NY

#104 Apr 20, 2014
suk it deep cakeeater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legislature Kurt Ackermann sister in law 10 min who you blow I me... 3
Budget vote, East Herkimer and Pizza 2 hr momuny 23
Empire Diner 10 hr Dave 5
Carney-Vogt (Jan '14) 12 hr shavednut 18
Wicked Witch of Herkimer (Nov '14) 14 hr The one and only 10
Joe Brown 21 hr shavednut 5
Valasek-Zaleski (Jan '14) 21 hr shavednut 51
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE