Kurt Ackerman CLF's Mayor 2015 NOT!

Kurt Ackerman CLF's Mayor 2015 NOT!

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Blkjack

Little Falls, NY

#1 Aug 23, 2014
So Kurt will run for Mayor against Bobby and Jeff . My vote will be for Jeff , my wife will vote for Bobby . Kurt is a two faced backstabber who used the residents of Lf's to get their votes ! He promised us the world and turned on us . His heart is with his buddy Piseck and Herkimer . He said he plans on bringing Bobby and Jeff down ! Is he kidding me ?? Him and his stuck up wife should pack up and leave LF's!!!!
just Jack

Tampa, FL

#2 Aug 24, 2014
Blkjack wrote:
So Kurt will run for Mayor against Bobby and Jeff . My vote will be for Jeff , my wife will vote for Bobby . Kurt is a two faced backstabber who used the residents of Lf's to get their votes ! He promised us the world and turned on us . His heart is with his buddy Piseck and Herkimer . He said he plans on bringing Bobby and Jeff down ! Is he kidding me ?? Him and his stuck up wife should pack up and leave LF's!!!!
You're so full of shht.

My wife and I are voting for Kurt.

Kurt 2
Bobby 1
Jeff 1

Oh, and tell your mother to stop calling me.
Even if I wasn't married I couldn't do it, your mother has never been able to resolve that infection issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr P'S stone yard 5 hr Sword fighter 7
42 People Arrested in Massive Game Bird Sting 5 hr Sword fighter 8
Amy Mosher 8 hr TTs 27
Cross the landlord Wed Cross is the grea... 14
Harvey Laurids, chronic masturbator Tue Concerned Citizen 1
herkimer motel hiding inmates? Jun 20 scary herkimer 21
What is a "Titsoon"? (Nov '11) Jun 19 shamwow 10

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance