let ilion merge with mohawk!!

let ilion merge with mohawk!!

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

well

New York, NY

#1 Jan 25, 2012
HAVE COZ TAKE ALL THE HIGH PAID ILION STAFF AND MERGER WITH MOHAWK
WE AT HERKIMER DONT NOT NEEED OR WANT THE MERGER....RAISE TAXES IN ILION AND MOHAWK WHICH IS WHAT WILL HAPPWN AFTER ONE YEAR WHEN THE STATE CUTS THE AID THE MERGER GETS!!
SEND SOME OF THESE TEACHERS BACK TO SCHOOL OUR TEST SCORES SHOW THAT THEY ARE NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE!!
alarmed parent

New York, NY

#2 Jan 25, 2012
Herkimer will never approve the merger. Your wish will be granted.
Bull crap

Cheshire, CT

#4 Jan 25, 2012
Herkimer had already approved of a merger or did you not see the same vote count as I did hmmmm think before you talk
well

New York, NY

#5 Jan 25, 2012
let the scum stay with the scum!!! merge ilion and mohawk

and let them have the 35 salaries over 80,000!!
Bull crap

Cheshire, CT

#6 Jan 25, 2012
Their is more scum in herkimer than anywhere else you let filthy city people ruin that town with that filth they bring up here you have dirty main st where mostly scummy people live and everywhere else main st is the hangout spot for scum. Disgusting
Bull crap

Clinton, MA

#8 Jan 26, 2012
Ok well apparently your trying to read my ip address which is stupid since it says im from brooklyn. I live right in the valley why else would I comment on a valley topix duhhh so stop trying to be smart I see the smoke starting to rise from your head. Look its over heating
first amendment

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 26, 2012
ok thx murge will never happen gay boy, upurs
Report him

New York, NY

#10 Jan 26, 2012
Bull crap wrote:
Ok well apparently your trying to read my ip address which is stupid since it says im from brooklyn. I live right in the valley why else would I comment on a valley topix duhhh so stop trying to be smart I see the smoke starting to rise from your head. Look its over heating
Don't waste your time on the troll who uses names like "first amendment". He spews and trolls topix all day long from a Utica IP then at night from a Herkimer IP. there are tons of complaints logged against him on Topix as well as authorities. He has made threats against people, harassed and stalked them, make sick jokes about people who have died from cancer and other diseases.

BTW, that email address he likes to keep posting isn't his. It belongs to some kid in Herkimer and the poor kid keeps getting hate mail because of this sick topix troll posting it here. Anytime you see crap like his posts, report them.
New District

New York, NY

#11 Jan 26, 2012
Bull crap wrote:
This is the crap that needs to be reported. read this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/herkimer-ny/T...
shamwow

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 26, 2012
u should talk, ahahahahahah scum..murge will never happen, u committee memebers havent a clue, upurs
E Avery

New York, NY

#13 Jan 26, 2012
E Avery.
shamwow

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 26, 2012
got me thanks see u soon punk
coach

New York, NY

#16 Jan 26, 2012
here lets fight over a merger....really? only reason i come onto topix is to laugh at all you who make it your lives to bicker and bitch over foolish nonsense! hope you all look back on your lives being thankful you wasted it on a trash site! lmao
Joe Pesci

New York, NY

#17 Jan 26, 2012
coach wrote:
here lets fight over a merger....really? only reason i come onto topix is to laugh at all you who make it your lives to bicker and bitch over foolish nonsense! hope you all look back on your lives being thankful you wasted it on a trash site! lmao
so, I amuse you? Am I a clown? Am I here to amuse you?
LOL

New York, NY

#18 Jan 26, 2012
well wrote:
HAVE COZ TAKE ALL THE HIGH PAID ILION STAFF AND MERGER WITH MOHAWK
WE AT HERKIMER DONT NOT NEEED OR WANT THE MERGER....RAISE TAXES IN ILION AND MOHAWK WHICH IS WHAT WILL HAPPWN AFTER ONE YEAR WHEN THE STATE CUTS THE AID THE MERGER GETS!!
SEND SOME OF THESE TEACHERS BACK TO SCHOOL OUR TEST SCORES SHOW THAT THEY ARE NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE!!
Have you been drinking from the Mohawk River again? Herkimer needs the merger just as much as Mohawk and Ilion. Our students can't take the classes they need to attend college. It would be a truly selfish act to omit Herkimer from the future plans.
budget hawk

New York, NY

#20 Jan 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been drinking from the Mohawk River again? Herkimer needs the merger just as much as Mohawk and Ilion. Our students can't take the classes they need to attend college. It would be a truly selfish act to omit Herkimer from the future plans.
Yeah especially since Herkimer ASKED to be included in the merger talks and proposals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don manley 57 min friend 3
Rowan: DMV still serving residents 1 hr your service suks 1
News Does Excessive Littering Hurt Rome's Honor Amer... 2 hr Yep 6
WELCOME to the VILLAGE of HEROIN 2 hr t POLITIX 9
Kelly Gorman 3 hr B-Man 1
Valasek-Zaleski (Jan '14) 7 hr tenured tim 59
Herkimer Walmart sucks 11 hr Wava M 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages