her mom must be so very proud
Lol

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jun 11, 2012
So should her pimp
Herkimer Sucks

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Are you still a prostitute when you give it up for free like she does?
Gross

Auburn, NY

#4 Jun 24, 2012
She is one nasty gross diseased piece of s**t, that much is for sure.
lol

Auburn, NY

#5 Jun 27, 2012
All of the above!
not surprised

New York, NY

#6 Jun 28, 2012
she has an adorable 11 month old son, he luckily is in foster care. was born addicted to opiates.....so so sad
Hmmmmm

New York, NY

#7 Jun 29, 2012
not surprised wrote:
she has an adorable 11 month old son, he luckily is in foster care. was born addicted to opiates.....so so sad
You know a little but not all, he's already 1yr old.
And an adorable 4 yr old boy too. She doesn't care about either.
And she's a huge druggy & a slut but not a prostitute...Just saying.
nello

Auburn, NY

#8 Jun 29, 2012
plus 2 girls that were taken from her permanently years ago. Add to that the fact that she has had several other miscarriages due to her drug use.
yes

Oneida, NY

#9 Jul 15, 2012
yes
Fairchild

Little Falls, NY

#10 Jul 17, 2012
She is always on Main street looking for her next fix. If she get any skinnier she will just blow away. It is a shame that drugs consume her entire being. Addiction at its finest. Sad.
hmmm

United States

#11 Nov 1, 2012
I've known anna for over ten yrs. Yes she's had her share of problems and challenges. She's also experienced the horrible loss of losing a child. And through it all, she's NOT a prostitute, and has never went out her way to belittle anyone or use judgment on anyone.. She has a good heart and has helped more people than she's hurt.. Probably some of you that are so quick to judge the next person, when in fact you should be using your time more wisely and take a look in the
mirror.. We will ALL be judged in the end, and let
me end with this, AINT NOBODY PERFECT, we ALL
have our skeletons...
hmmm

United States

#12 Nov 1, 2012
To Anna---- you know who I am...I met you when my x brought you with her to see me.. ; )
Oya

United States

#13 Nov 2, 2012
She is!!! She sucked my di#@ for $20 when john was in jail!! And it was worth it that girl knows what she is doing!!!
Larry

Gloversville, NY

#14 Nov 4, 2012
Shes my new stripper act at Pure Club on wensdays.
mystery sausage

Worcester, MA

#15 Nov 5, 2012
I got twenty bucks. Ill even throw in a couple cigs
Disgusted in Herkimer

New Hartford, NY

#16 Nov 5, 2012
She also has food stamps for sale
?????

Moravia, NY

#17 Nov 9, 2012
She is so disgusting I don't believe she has helped anyone in her life unless it was to get a fix... At least herkimer county is doing the right thing and taking those kids away from her... She needs to be sterilized right along with the others
Tony

United States

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Figures you idiots would hafta pay for a bj.. lol.. bet you wouldn't say that to johns face, big man on topix.. so pathetic,, honestly I know who u are, your mom actually wanted my stuff for the longest time, just have morals, didn't want ur daddy to get sad.. that's the truth,,, as for anna,, she's a great girl, and has done alot to help alot people .. tell you what, PUT YOUR REAL NAME DOWN and we'll see how much of a loser you really are. Keep hiding behind fake names, keep it real,, or are you just another fake, scared lil school girl wasting time on topix talking stupid crap behind a fake name.. seriously, I bet you ain't got nothing on Anna, and is a far cry from being perfect ...
Merger Minder

New Hartford, NY

#19 Nov 13, 2012
lol
real name is blowme

East Brookfield, MA

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Tony wrote:
Figures you idiots would hafta pay for a bj.. lol.. bet you wouldn't say that to johns face, big man on topix.. so pathetic,, honestly I know who u are, your mom actually wanted my stuff for the longest time, just have morals, didn't want ur daddy to get sad.. that's the truth,,, as for anna,, she's a great girl, and has done alot to help alot people .. tell you what, PUT YOUR REAL NAME DOWN and we'll see how much of a loser you really are. Keep hiding behind fake names, keep it real,, or are you just another fake, scared lil school girl wasting time on topix talking stupid crap behind a fake name.. seriously, I bet you ain't got nothing on Anna, and is a far cry from being perfect ...
someones getting a little sensitive. I'd rather just meet ya in person then see what yer mouth is made of. Remove yer last three rotted teeth for free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jthartford 6,435
Gary perkett 2 hr yupyup 13
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 4 hr dissapointed 16,787
Voice of the People???? 5 hr Milton 23
Valley health Schrader & Watson 16 hr chloe 199
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 16 hr Nike 63
Planet Fitness (Nov '08) 21 hr residentevil 17
•••

Freeze Warning for Herkimer County was issued at September 18 at 11:02AM EDT

•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
•••
•••