Herkimer Man Arrested After Threatening Officers And Their Children

Mar 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WIBX-AM Whitesboro

Officials say Rayvonn Burks, 25, had been arrested on an unrelated charge when he threatened the officers, saying he would burn down their homes with their families inside.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2013
herkimer

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Yet another loser put away, for now. Good.
pigs

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

how bout that cop y is he still a cop after cause that innocent lady to loose her life so he can fill his quota i dont care wat any u kkk members have to say
Commissioner

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

pigs wrote:
how bout that cop y is he still a cop after cause that innocent lady to loose her life so he can fill his quota i dont care wat any u kkk members have to say
To whichever family member of this clown you are, next time in english please, not ebonics. Find something productive to do in life because your rap songs aren't cutting it.
pigs

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

hey wanna have another affair big guy
peter piper packed

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Commissioner wrote:
<quoted text> To whichever family member of this clown you are, next time in english please, not ebonics. Find something productive to do in life because your rap songs aren't cutting it.
mmmmm i wonder who you are if you cant understand that message u must be a cousin f****** inbred red neck queer
to be honest

Hinsdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

pigs wrote:
Is there a story on this? link please? I feel for you. What he do?
seriously

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

charged with making a "terroristic" threat? Talk about trumped up charges...
hahaha

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

the rap songs sure got u pissed off hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
oh yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

you know who the actual terrorists are? the cops. power always, always corrupts. most of them are useless criminals themselves who forgot what their job was supposed to be. most won't help people anymore, so fire them all. they're worthless now anyway. we were always on our own, and now we're on our own with two sets of criminals to worry about.
they are pathetic

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Isnt that the trurh brother ..
Concerned for the kids

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

No matter what your opinion is of the cops, their children's lives shouldn't be threatened. They are innocent and with all going on in the media the past few months....safety of the kids is my concern! If this guys threats are legit and he or someone follows through...the kids are the ones who suffer. The guy committed a crime, the police arrested him...why bring innocent children in the mix!
pope

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

send the police children to church for the night. they will be safe there ;)
point

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

the kids werent brought in this. isnt the first time they made up stuff for the paper to look good.
wheres the real story how bout the 20 days this guy was in jail this happen on feb 14 hes been in jail on the past warrants so y did they realsed to get him arrested for this if it was almost a month ago something isnt right he was already in custody they did this for a story!!!!!!!!!!
My thoughts on this

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

For all of you that are bashing the police, I do not wish bad on anyone, BUT for people like you that are cop haters, I hope to God one day you are in a life threatening situation where you and your family need the assistance of a police officer and as usual they come through and do their job, only then will you realize and appreciate the sacrifices they make for scumbags like you. Oh wait but then again you're probably a perp yourself all druged up living on main street sucking off the system as usual and don't have anything worth stealing or entering your lice/rat infested apartment for anyway. Keep drinkin those 40 oz'ers homie. Good job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 19 min Secret Sam 27
Ramar Liquors is BEST 45 min Ramars is best 1
Who sells the best coke? 55 min Friendly man 9
Valley health Schrader & Watson 1 hr steve 157
polish club 4 hr Malcolm Mac Wallace 21
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Adam Wolff 6,371
Town Clerk Candidates 6 hr time out 6
Mayors circus 21 hr unauthorized use 43
cheating men Wed say what 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••