Any hidden things in movies people have noticed?

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Pirate

Constableville, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2010
Any hidden things in movies people have noticed? Disney movies tend to have them. Theres the guy seen hanging himself off in the distance at the end of the Wizard of Oz, although Disney says it was an Emu or something. Then theres the undenieable hidden line in Aladin. As he is being backed off the bacolony by a tiger, he says "All good teenagers take off your clothes". Apparently one of the sound employees was fired and threw that in there. What else....As Simba lies down in the flowers in the Lion King, the flowers swirl into the air and spell out a word that looks like "SEX", according to Disney reps it really says "SFX", but it still looks like sex. There are a bunch of hidden things in Final Destination, like 666 on a cart, pictures of all their deaths etc. Hitchcock was in all of his movies. Can't think much else, anyone else know of any?
Here4Life

Rockland, ME

#2 Feb 27, 2010
3 Men and a Baby, there's a ghost in the background in one of the parts of the movie.
PUMA

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2010
WHO cares!
Robin Hood

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2010
Don't you people have anything else to do.
Here4Life

Rockland, ME

#6 Feb 27, 2010
Robin Hood wrote:
Don't you people have anything else to do.
Obviously you don't have anything else to do either, b/c your ass is here too. STUPID ASS!!!
Happy

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2010
Thats some good weed youve been smoking.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#8 Feb 28, 2010
i recently went to see avatar, and i think there must have been a good movie hidden in there somewhere, but i couldn't find it.
iusedtohaveaname

Constableville, NY

#9 Feb 28, 2010
PUMA wrote:
WHO cares!
Why reply if you don't care? You're wasting the internet.

As for the OP, Disney sure seems to have a lot of "accidental" hidden things. The only one i can think of off the top of my head is the penis on the cover of the little mermaid. I don't know if they changed it for the dvd release but the vhs cover def has a penis as one of the pillars of the castle under the sea.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#10 Feb 28, 2010
Here4Life wrote:
3 Men and a Baby, there's a ghost in the background in one of the parts of the movie.
That one has been long debunked. It was a cardboard cutout in the background. OP check out the IMDB trivia section.
Here4Life

Rockland, ME

#11 Mar 1, 2010
Doctor Rick Dagless M D wrote:
<quoted text>
That one has been long debunked. It was a cardboard cutout in the background. OP check out the IMDB trivia section.
Alrighy then, but that's what someone said.
ccswank

Tampa, FL

#12 Nov 23, 2012
In Fred Clause there is a giant marijuana plant in one of the houses he(Vince Vaugh) visits on Christmas eve. You have to pause to see. But its there

Since: Nov 12

New York, NY

#13 Nov 24, 2012
Here4Life wrote:
I read an article on that after I saw it myself. It's quite interesting actually.

The story goes, that scene was filmed in the apartment where that little boy (seen hiding behind the curtains) actually fell to his death from the window he was standing by in the scene. Apparently, the mother & some family members were there for the screening of the movie in New York, and saw the boys apparition and the mother supposedly had a breakdown right on the spot?

The producers of the movie explained it away as a "cardboard cutout of actor Ted Danson as a boy placed there as a joke", a myth later debunked by Danson who claimed to know nothing about the cutout, and wouldn't comment further.

Was this all for publicity? who knows, it could be a lot of B.S. but it could be true ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O-D editorial on Piseck-Casale scandal (Mar '10) 22 min things never change 68
lex n kristine 52 min hello 2
skanks in herk 1 hr badasssbitch 13
Herkimer County Humane Society 1 hr past board member 43
New Director Herkimer county IDA 1 hr Greed is power 13
Herkimer DA and County Court lose jury trial 3 hr TotalCorruption 33
South Washington St Trash 😂 12 hr Ya Think 9
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE