Democrats BACK Carpenter...Bart Carri...

Democrats BACK Carpenter...Bart Carrig and Michael Castle

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
johnny

Little Falls, NY

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Herkimer Telegram...

Bart says, "Carpenter is the clear choice."

Castle says, "Mary has no experience whatsoever as a prosecutor."

How embarrassing for Mary.
Concerned voter

Campbell, NY

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Yup they backed an easy win if he got elected
He will owe them big for their support Mary owes no one
Vote Mary she will be fair unlike the other guy
Republican

Campbell, NY

#3 Nov 3, 2012
I am a life long republican and I am voting for Mary
I want someone who doesn't owe any of them anything ask Jeff what he did to my grandson
johnny

Little Falls, NY

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Republican wrote:
I am a life long republican and I am voting for Mary
I want someone who doesn't owe any of them anything ask Jeff what he did to my grandson
Big deal. No big name republicans came out in support of mary.

Why was your grandson in front of the courts.

If she did owe she couldn't deliver...no experience.
Concerned

Cortland, NY

#5 Nov 3, 2012
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
hey johny
Mr carpenter owes them all he is an easy mark for a few attorneys nothing fair about it
Tell your pal stick with hanging out with kids at school
Mary has it and will win the garbage carpenters group is tossing out is a desperate attempt to keep his lifestyle as it was
johnny

New York, NY

#6 Nov 3, 2012
Stick a fork in Mary....SHES DONE!!!!!!!!!!
Concerned

Cortland, NY

#7 Nov 3, 2012
johnny wrote:
Stick a fork in Mary....SHES DONE!!!!!!!!!!
you are so funny You are right she is done and she won
Better get Jeff some Kleenex and a hug
One Person One Vote

Long Eddy, NY

#8 Nov 3, 2012
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
One tenet of democracy that is the upheld in the US is the concept of one person one vote. This was further upheld by the Dred Scott decision prior to the Civil War. In most places this form of democracy prevails. A few big name republicans don't win a race even with their huge contributions. Carpenter has to remember their largess even at the expense of clients' right to unbiased and fair representation. Carpenter owes these defense attorneys big time. Does that smell of being a fair independent DA? NO

Iocovozzi is beholden to not one and is independent of all the crap that goes on up on the County Building's 3rd floor. I know it's a totally foreign concept to the District Attorney's office. We can't have business as usual any longer.
right honey

Little Falls, NY

#9 Nov 3, 2012
One Person One Vote wrote:
<quoted text>
One tenet of democracy that is the upheld in the US is the concept of one person one vote. This was further upheld by the Dred Scott decision prior to the Civil War. In most places this form of democracy prevails. A few big name republicans don't win a race even with their huge contributions. Carpenter has to remember their largess even at the expense of clients' right to unbiased and fair representation. Carpenter owes these defense attorneys big time. Does that smell of being a fair independent DA? NO
Iocovozzi is beholden to not one and is independent of all the crap that goes on up on the County Building's 3rd floor. I know it's a totally foreign concept to the District Attorney's office. We can't have business as usual any longer.
Hey goofy, Jeff's friends can't get a favor, they wouldn't even ask. Seems you have no idea how little jeffy does business.

Also please name on attorney that believes mary is a better prosecutor. Hell name one that says she's even capable of prosecuting.
Concerned

Campbell, NY

#10 Nov 3, 2012
right honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey goofy, Jeff's friends can't get a favor, they wouldn't even ask. Seems you have no idea how little jeffy does business.
Also please name on attorney that believes mary is a better prosecutor. Hell name one that says she's even capable of prosecuting.
hey goofy it is called plea bargaining
Maybe I should speak slowly so you can understand
marys NOT a prosecutor

Little Falls, NY

#11 Nov 3, 2012
Herkimer Telegram...

These guys are not just democrats...they're democrat attorney's. Mary is not a prosecutor. It's that simple. Speak as slowly as you want dkhead.
Concerned

Cortland, NY

#12 Nov 3, 2012
marys NOT a prosecutor wrote:
Herkimer Telegram...
These guys are not just democrats...they're democrat attorney's. Mary is not a prosecutor. It's that simple. Speak as slowly as you want dkhead.
yes they both want carpenter he is an easy win especially so they can charge the client and not have to work to hard
The good old boy network
We will let the voters decide not the cronies
Concerned

Cortland, NY

#13 Nov 3, 2012
By the way who gives a rats behind that George Gary Bart and mike endorse Jeff
Hell they gave him money to buy his soul Zgod job Jeff now you would owe them if you were to win Mary will win the people will have spoken
Little Falls

Long Eddy, NY

#14 Nov 3, 2012
Wasn't Bart Carrig the one who nominated Claudia Tenney for some position not to long ago? Bart is no Democrat. Now that he's an all buddy buddy law clerk to one of the worst Family Court judges (who hates the job btw), he's towing the Republican party line. He's a legend in his own mind. Why hasn't he divorced his first wife before having an illegitimate child? That's a real character reference.
Your bad mary

Holland Patent, NY

#15 Nov 3, 2012
Don't get mad, accept that he is going to win because he is more creditable and has experience.
Concerned

Cortland, NY

#16 Nov 3, 2012
Mary will win
marys NOT a prosecutor

Little Falls, NY

#17 Nov 4, 2012
Little Falls wrote:
Wasn't Bart Carrig the one who nominated Claudia Tenney for some position not to long ago? Bart is no Democrat. Now that he's an all buddy buddy law clerk to one of the worst Family Court judges (who hates the job btw), he's towing the Republican party line. He's a legend in his own mind. Why hasn't he divorced his first wife before having an illegitimate child? That's a real character reference.
Bart was your only hope.
who needs lies

Little Falls, NY

#18 Nov 4, 2012
Herkimer Telegram...

Bart Carrig says, "Carpenter is the clear choice."

Mike Castle says, "Mary has no experience whatsoever as a prosecutor."

How embarrassing for Mary
Concerned

Cortland, NY

#19 Nov 4, 2012
who needs lies wrote:
Herkimer Telegram...
Bart Carrig says, "Carpenter is the clear choice."
Mike Castle says, "Mary has no experience whatsoever as a prosecutor."
How embarrassing for Mary
so the voters don't matter I did not know that how stupid of the American way of voting
I guess the few defense attorneys that have financially support carpenter are the only ones that matter Lets see carpenter owes these other attorneys if he were to win Now I understand vote for the guy that the attorneys want so they are all in the same page You win today I win tomorrow and the only losers are the people
What a great policy in HERKIMER county
I endorse voters to vote for some one who owes no one
Vote Mary iocovozzi for a change that is needed
Concerned

Cortland, NY

#20 Nov 4, 2012
What will you carpenter supporters do on Wednesday after your lover boy looses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roma's Pizza 3 hr Ghetto 5
Asian Buffet Coming Soon 5 hr okimar 10
Mohawk Valley Veterinary Services East Herkimer (Jul '16) 7 hr ShellyB 34
zack blum (Apr '12) Tue DaFool 23
help find marlee Tue Fire Marshall Bill 7
Carolyn Ruggerio Tue Eddie 13
Anyone remember the Herkimer Bowling Center ?? Jun 26 Max 8

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance