First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Uhaveitwrong

Little Falls, NY

#26 Aug 13, 2013
The grand opening is set for when the college opens, he will be able to retire off HCCC's business.
herkimer folks

Milford, MA

#27 Aug 14, 2013
I a new student in town this semester. There sure seems like there is a lot of hate in this town. I should have gone to Tompkins Community College instead.
herkimer confidential

United States

#28 Aug 14, 2013
We wish you would have reggin.^get in line for your burrito and stfu.funny thing is that the kids dont leave for lunch.
finkle

Red Hook, NY

#29 Aug 14, 2013
herkimer folks wrote:
I a new student in town this semester. There sure seems like there is a lot of hate in this town. I should have gone to Tompkins Community College instead.
Naw your English skills will fit right in. Also? TC3 probably would have been the better option.
Mexico My Ass

Utica, NY

#30 Aug 16, 2013
Herkimer starting earlier than usual? Much like Jon, always prompt and early on timelines. Herkimer awaits its plump beluga whale to return from the warm Mexican waters with delicious treats. Jan '14. Can't wait!
usss

Schodack Landing, NY

#31 Aug 16, 2013
FOR ALL YOU NEWBIES..NO there is not a lot of hate in this town...just a normal amount,,THERE IS HOW EVER... NOT A LOT OF HOPE IN THIS TOWN ..which seems to offset the math.. but who the heell is counting we cant here ..we graduated from this school or made beklieve THAR SHE BLOWS..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brennan the judge 1 hr Stupid 69
Tony Brendisi and the Village Board 1 hr Well 38
Valley health Schrader & Watson 4 hr truth 227
Has anyone gone to Keith the Psychic 6 hr Wants to know 1
Kathy Farber Facebook post on taxpayer$$$ 18 hr Singer 9
Herkimer Humane Society Should Be at Fault 19 hr In the Know 7
4292 STATE ROUTE 28 in HERKIMER NY Mon DRAGNET 4
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer Jobs