Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curiousone

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 12, 2011
 
anyone been towed by them?
George

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 14, 2011
 
Don,t know about towing but hear he does alot of plowing
middlevilleangel

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 20, 2011
 
He use to plow i can't remeber his name but he stopped plowing 2 years ago. My guess he makes more workig on ppls cars and towing
George

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 20, 2011
 
He hasn't stopped the kind of plowing I'm talking about!
dirt bag

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 20, 2011
 
His name is Chris and he is a dirtbag. Ask him about his son Dakota that he doesn't bother with. No support, no visitation, nothing.
whotoblame

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 22, 2011
 
Dirt Bag from herkimer maybe you should stop and think of reasoning why he doesn't see his son dakota or his daughter Kaytlyn. gee lets see since i know some facts chris had custody of his son dakota dss and the corrupt family court took him for bs reasons then chris got cleared of any wrong doing and judge laraia says that chris must reprove why he should have him chris has done nothing wrong to any child check look it up as for his daughter kaytlyn i wouldn't see her either if she is threatin to call rape on her own father if she on't get her way. You ppl can say what you want on chris from Kidd's Towing but if his ex and exs family weren't screwed up maybe he would care more but then again when does the working father get any rights anyways in herkimer county. But I will say this he is pretty good aworking on cars and he towed mine back from albany for a decent price so maybe some ppl should kno all the facts before downing chris
dirtbag

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 23, 2011
 
Dakota was sexually abused. That is why he ended up in foster care. Chris never bothered to take COURT MANDATED parenting and anger management classes and never paid any support. Heather Jowett has custody because Chris NEVER wanted either kid.

A dirt bag
whotoblame

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 23, 2011
 
really i'm glad you can say that about chris but when did court ever mandate parenting or anger management classes THEY DIDN'T just because chris don't cooperate with cps doesn't mean he did anything heatyher has custody because the system put him there 10 years chris went to court over them kids chris didn't get them cause heather lives off the system and cps can keep her there. Its very funny chris can get accused 10 times over the years on different stuff with cps are there any indications on him NOPE NOT A ONE maybe he is fed up with the crap what about his other daughter isabelle got accused of having a bad home how did that work UNFOUNDED MAYBE PPL AND THE SYSTEM SHOULD BACK OFF CHRIS
dirtbag

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 23, 2011
 
whotoblame wrote:
really i'm glad you can say that about chris but when did court ever mandate parenting or anger management classes THEY DIDN'T just because chris don't cooperate with cps doesn't mean he did anything heatyher has custody because the system put him there 10 years chris went to court over them kids chris didn't get them cause heather lives off the system and cps can keep her there. Its very funny chris can get accused 10 times over the years on different stuff with cps are there any indications on him NOPE NOT A ONE maybe he is fed up with the crap what about his other daughter isabelle got accused of having a bad home how did that work UNFOUNDED MAYBE PPL AND THE SYSTEM SHOULD BACK OFF CHRIS
He PERSONALLY told me they did mandate parenting and anger management when I talked to him 2 years ago. Get your facts before being stupid.
whotoblame

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 24, 2011
 
funny there never has been a court order for parenting or anger management classesfor him if he so bvad how come he has no problems with his 4yr old daughter i'll tgell cause dss backed off
funnypeople

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 24, 2011
 
GROW up ppl first you down skinners then julianno now you are gonna down kidds wtf grow up did someone get towed and didn't like the bill grow up stop downing the valley tow businesses what if they all went on strike
Larchmont

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 24, 2011
 
He gave me herpes in my azz
Anonymous

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 19, 2012
 
damn!! for a chick that got a tow job from him, sure knows alot of BULLHIT!! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT HONEY!! HOP OFF HIS DICK SWEETHEART, GONNA CATCH SOMETHING.. HE ALREADY FILLED YOU UP WITH SHIT.
Anonymous

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 19, 2012
 
whotoblame wrote:
funny there never has been a court order for parenting or anger management classesfor him if he so bvad how come he has no problems with his 4yr old daughter i'll tgell cause dss backed off
MEGN THATS WHY HE STILL SEES HIS 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER.. WHEN SHE GETS OLDER, SHE WILL ALSO KNOW WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT HE IS. TIME WILL TELL
The Eye in the SKY

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 20, 2013
 
dirtbag/lovinmybabies198 1 I guess school reports cards also lies about what a loving mother his children have who don't care about her children grades or behavior in school, everyone has seen the postings. As for towing - if you need reasonable price towing and an individual that show up on time KIDD's Towing is the place to go. If he did't want anything to do with his children why would he name his business after them. K-Kaytlyn, I-Isabelle,D-Devon, and D-Dakota. The problem is he can't trust the lies the mother and her side of the family has put into the kid's heads over the years. Ppl should post about what they can back not a bunch of profanity that come from a mad uneducated child (Heather, Kaytlyn, Dakota)
Dreamy eyed

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I think Chris is HOT and I would do anything he asked!Met him a couple times and looks like he is packin'!!
someone who does know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 21, 2013
 
Ok, lets get something clear. This piece of shit scumbag who is nothing but the dirt under my feet deserves to be castrated. He does not deserve to have ANY children at all. Those poor kids that he had no problems conceiving with the mothers way back when deserve a different father. If he's such an awesome father, then why did he give up his parental rights of his first son? He'll tell you some bullshit lie but I know the truth. He didn't want anything to do with him. You can say all you want abt the mother, but asshole is definitely not as perfect as you seem to think he is. He has admitted of trying to kill her and their son. When he did see his son, he didn't even visit with him. He ALWAYS dropped his son off to his mothers. Never and I mean never did he ever do anything for any of his kids to show that he wanted to be part of their lives. He can say all he wants and make excuses all he wants but the truth is, he is piece of shit sperm donor that needs his shit cut off. You can say all you want abt what I just wrote, but I've known him for a VERY long time and I know his true feelings when it comes to his kids. So to all dumbshits that actually think this f**cker is an awesome guy, you might wanna recheck ur thinking. He was no good, is no good and will continue to be no good.
whotoblame wrote:
Dirt Bag from herkimer maybe you should stop and think of reasoning why he doesn't see his son dakota or his daughter Kaytlyn. gee lets see since i know some facts chris had custody of his son dakota dss and the corrupt family court took him for bs reasons then chris got cleared of any wrong doing and judge laraia says that chris must reprove why he should have him chris has done nothing wrong to any child check look it up as for his daughter kaytlyn i wouldn't see her either if she is threatin to call rape on her own father if she on't get her way. You ppl can say what you want on chris from Kidd's Towing but if his ex and exs family weren't screwed up maybe he would care more but then again when does the working father get any rights anyways in herkimer county. But I will say this he is pretty good aworking on cars and he towed mine back from albany for a decent price so maybe some ppl should kno all the facts before downing chris
someone who does know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 21, 2013
 
It doesn't matter what he named his business. He could care less abt any of his children. Devon especially. He gave up his parental rights long ago. And its not cause of the mother. She always tried having that piece of shit see his son. Before he signed off, when he did take him, he dropped his son off with his mother and took off. Never spent any time with his son. He is such a loving father. The best one in the world. NOTTTTTTT!!!! He really needs to be castrated and never have kids again.
The Eye in the SKY wrote:
dirtbag/lovinmybabies198 1 I guess school reports cards also lies about what a loving mother his children have who don't care about her children grades or behavior in school, everyone has seen the postings. As for towing - if you need reasonable price towing and an individual that show up on time KIDD's Towing is the place to go. If he did't want anything to do with his children why would he name his business after them. K-Kaytlyn, I-Isabelle,D-Devon, and D-Dakota. The problem is he can't trust the lies the mother and her side of the family has put into the kid's heads over the years. Ppl should post about what they can back not a bunch of profanity that come from a mad uneducated child (Heather, Kaytlyn, Dakota)
The Eye in the SKY

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 21, 2013
 
"someone who does know" Why don't you mention all the time chris drove to see his son Devon and just to be told to come back, then to sit there and wait and wait and wait, I guess time has a way to cloud ppl's memory. this type of behavior start from the day he was conceived with an under age party by the mother who served all the wrong the wrong stuff,(do the math) then got scared and then was too far out of if to remember who the father was. How many tests did it take to find out who the father was? Don't blame Chris because you mess your son's life up. Chris has live in the same location for 26 years and has always had an open door for his children. Here is one example of what Chris had to put up with "the Games" Who was the one who told Chris he could be there when Devon was born then turned and say no and would not let him see him. Should watch what you say on the different internet site it can and will come back to bite you. The Eye in the SKY" who sees and read all. Suprise suprise When did Chris ever admitted trying to kill the mother and son?????????? amazing what the mind comes up with.
someone who does know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 22, 2013
 
I don't know where u r getting ur info from, but what you said in here is completely untrue. You really should get your facts straight before you run your schmuck. Chris NEVER drove to get his son. The mother always had to bring his son to him. Chris always had an excuse as to why he couldn't see his son. There was NEVER any underage parties, so obviously chris is feeding ur mind with bullshit. As far as the paternity test goes, 1 time it took. There was never more than that. The mother unfortunately knew who the father was but was praying it wasn't. But it ONLY took 1 paternity test. He is the one that tried begging the judge to do another cause it said he was 99.97% the father of his son. Even his mother wanted another test done. The judge told them both to reread the results and there would not be another test. So right from the start, chris didn't want anything to do with his son. And he NEVER wanted to be in the delivery room. He right out refused to be there cause he believed the baby wasn't his. So like I said, you believe what he tells you and since I know him alot more than you obviously do, I will keep repeating what I've known for a longgggg time. He was no good, is no good and will continue to be no good to his kids. O and 1 more thing, Devon is not messed up. He is 100% smarter than his father and will make something of his life and not have kids with 3 different woman and who knows how many more out there just cause he doesn't care. So you can take your info of what you think is the truth abt Mr. Krukowski, and shove it all up your ass.
The Eye in the SKY wrote:
"someone who does know" Why don't you mention all the time chris drove to see his son Devon and just to be told to come back, then to sit there and wait and wait and wait, I guess time has a way to cloud ppl's memory. this type of behavior start from the day he was conceived with an under age party by the mother who served all the wrong the wrong stuff,(do the math) then got scared and then was too far out of if to remember who the father was. How many tests did it take to find out who the father was? Don't blame Chris because you mess your son's life up. Chris has live in the same location for 26 years and has always had an open door for his children. Here is one example of what Chris had to put up with "the Games" Who was the one who told Chris he could be there when Devon was born then turned and say no and would not let him see him. Should watch what you say on the different internet site it can and will come back to bite you. The Eye in the SKY" who sees and read all. Suprise suprise When did Chris ever admitted trying to kill the mother and son?????????? amazing what the mind comes up with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herkimer Discussions

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating men 4 hr say what 56
Herkimer college wasting taxpayer dollars 4 hr Tb6lj 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 6 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
Disgusting Rotten Stinking Quackenbush 6 hr disgusted 18
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr r u crazy 6,377
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 8 hr Resident 25
Ramar Liquors is BEST 8 hr buelightpast 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••