Syracuse, NY

#3 Dec 27, 2009
yeah boy wrote:
who are the biggest pigs in herkimer???
Tony Brindisi
Fat Bastard

Southport, NC

#4 Dec 27, 2009
Herkimer sounds like a fun fun place. OINK!

This forum is dedicated to pig, slobs and gluttons.

http://biggerfatterblog.blogspot.com/
oiker

Constableville, NY

#6 Dec 27, 2009
sharon e
Get A Life

Constableville, NY

#7 Dec 27, 2009
Todd F.
Ever Notice

Constableville, NY

#8 Dec 28, 2009
The people who get targeted here are always the ones trying to make their community a little better.
u ever wonder

Syracuse, NY

#10 Dec 28, 2009
Ever Notice wrote:
The people who get targeted here are always the ones trying to make their community a little better.
hehheheheh yea ok
yup

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2009
totally agree...todd f...maybe some of the cops
god bless america

Constableville, NY

#14 Dec 28, 2009
yup wrote:
totally agree...todd f...maybe some of the cops
yes sharon if you think so...
got to be kidding

Pascoag, RI

#15 Dec 28, 2009
the last time i looked its Todd whos sending my husband disgusting emails. Maybe I should send a copy over to the priest to see what his cyo coach is up to. Now folks that to me is a pig.
god bless america

Constableville, NY

#16 Dec 28, 2009
i think u stroke it to much
Happy days are here

AOL

#17 Dec 29, 2009
LARRY wrote:
I LIVE IN UTICA ON JOHN STREET,IM A VERY VERY BIG PIG HERE.This computer Im using is a rental,and im 3 payments behind.So now I will have to go to the libray to see my post.after they take it away wednesday.But I am really a pig and Im moving to herkimer to stay at the winston arms,because I am also being evicted from my room here,for some bad things ive done.When I move to herkimer,I plan on hanging out at the library.I like looking at all the young girls that come there.I will probably sell my food stamps so I can buy weed.I like getting high.I have tons of garbage in my room cuz I cant afford to buy a garbage bag.And the county dont give me toilet paper so I take it when I can from places.I hate taking a bath,cuz its too much trouble.Besides I dont like washing with cheap ass soap.Is there anybody in herkimer that wants to hang out with me when I move there,look me up at the library .bye
You will be loved by many! You should run for mayor!
kkk3

Potsdam, NY

#18 Dec 29, 2009
mike wright
Jesus Jones

Herkimer, NY

#19 Dec 30, 2009
LARRY wrote:
I LIVE IN UTICA ON JOHN STREET,IM A VERY VERY BIG PIG HERE.This computer Im using is a rental,and im 3 payments behind.So now I will have to go to the libray to see my post.after they take it away wednesday.But I am really a pig and Im moving to herkimer to stay at the winston arms,because I am also being evicted from my room here,for some bad things ive done.When I move to herkimer,I plan on hanging out at the library.I like looking at all the young girls that come there.I will probably sell my food stamps so I can buy weed.I like getting high.I have tons of garbage in my room cuz I cant afford to buy a garbage bag.And the county dont give me toilet paper so I take it when I can from places.I hate taking a bath,cuz its too much trouble.Besides I dont like washing with cheap ass soap.Is there anybody in herkimer that wants to hang out with me when I move there,look me up at the library .bye
Cool stuff Larry. C U at Santuccis
Gee

Potsdam, NY

#20 Jan 5, 2010
The Proctors
ggg

Constableville, NY

#21 Sep 10, 2010
what proctors
Jon Burr

Herkimer, NY

#22 Dec 22, 2010
LARRY wrote:
I think you're that guy that keeps on prank-calling me and it has to stop right now!!
Educated

Saranac Lake, NY

#23 Dec 22, 2010
This entire post is filled with uneducated, going-nowhere-in-life idiots who have nothing better to do with their time than to name drop. Who are the biggest pigs... I mean, really? Go to college and make something of yourselves because you obviously have nothing substantial to offer to anyone.
JonBurr

New York, NY

#25 Mar 24, 2012
mitchell white (died in late-1995)

he pissed in his empty gallon milk plastic bottles in his room at winston arms in the early-90s. when he visits me and margaret on e orchard st in frankfort sometime in the early-90s, he shits on her concrete cellar (AKA basement floor) in frankfort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers, Students Call For Governor Cuomo To F... 17 min solution 278
swingers at silverado 8 hr bahaha 10
Nicholas Kravec 14 hr Cheryl 3
sextting married Herkimer Fire dept 16 hr Legalauthor 3
online gold investment Thu lydia Chou 1
Muslums GFU and go back home or to the moon Thu europe is at stake 2
Average penis size according to scientists Thu J Holmes 1
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web