Republicans grow weary of their own C...

Republicans grow weary of their own Chair Person, Change seems Imminent

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

GeneMagin

Little Falls, NY

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Rowan has undermined so many of her own candidates they no longer want or trust her to lead the party.She has proven herself time and time again to be a poor leader and a lousy Republican. George make a few calls and rid the party of this cancer. That malignant tumor Vandusan has matastisized and should be removed as well.
Nawor

New York, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Is that the one who wears the wigs?
Brian

Little Falls, NY

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Made you look. Ba hahahahah
Quagmeyer

Little Falls, NY

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Gigity Gigity....... Stick a fork in her,She's done
Real Republican

Ilion, NY

#5 Aug 25, 2012
Are you all democrats trying to stir up trouble in the Republican Party? Keep it up, this is fun to watch. How many threads are you creating so you can talk to yourself. Amazing!!
GeneMagin

Little Falls, NY

#6 Aug 25, 2012
We don't have to stir it up. Sylvia Rowan and Penny Vandusan don't need our help to screw up your hateful little party. They do that all by themselves,By back stabbing all of their own candidates.You know its going on and yet you all pretend like it's not happening.That is because you are a party of self serving cowards.
Real Republican

Ilion, NY

#7 Aug 25, 2012
GeneMagin wrote:
We don't have to stir it up. Sylvia Rowan and Penny Vandusan don't need our help to screw up your hateful little party. They do that all by themselves,By back stabbing all of their own candidates.You know its going on and yet you all pretend like it's not happening.That is because you are a party of self serving cowards.
Are you are from what party? You seem to have a vendetta. Go to them directly rather than hiding here under a pseudo-name. We've got enough problems with the dems hitting at us with the Good Ole Boys label. I think we need women at the helm. Problem is we don't need the likes of Mrs. Farber. I think Mrs. Rowan is doing just fine.
HerkNutz

New York, NY

#8 Aug 25, 2012
We treat them the same way they deal with everyone. Whisper Campaigns and back stabbing. Welcome to the " Party" You guys just don't like it when its being done to you. Mrs Farber could dance rings around Rowan intellectually. Rowan wouldn't have a chance.
Uh huh

Tully, NY

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Real Republican wrote:
<quoted text> Are you are from what party? You seem to have a vendetta. Go to them directly rather than hiding here under a pseudo-name. We've got enough problems with the dems hitting at us with the Good Ole Boys label. I think we need women at the helm. Problem is we don't need the likes of Mrs. Farber. I think Mrs. Rowan is doing just fine.
Affirmative on the Mrs. Farber comment. Who in the hell does she think she is? Oh right, I forgot. She's the wife of a guy who used to own a car body repair shop who got elected Sheriff with no qualifications other than connections via a family member.

Uh "Real Republican", I don't see your real name. Pot-kettle-black
HerkNutz

New York, NY

#10 Aug 25, 2012
What did Rowan do before coming county clerk? Farber is smarter, Better Looking, and better equipped to deal with adversity. And she doesn't wear a wig.
BalzNHand

Herkimer, NY

#11 Aug 31, 2012
It's amazing how quiet the uncontested candidates get during an election cycle. Almost as if they are afraid to even breath for fear of a write in.
WigsRUs

New York, NY

#12 Oct 3, 2012
They don't want to draw any unnecessary attention while they are doing nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carpenter gets my vote 3 min 4thfloorbully 2
The entire DA's office is MIA today, Pray tell ... 7 min Roseypalmcard 4
fireworks? 3 hr .... 3
M.A.D.D. needs to address Herkimer Counties D.A... 5 hr BabyMama 1
Why hasn't Carpenter charged former Police chie... 5 hr ConnieBoffin 12
Dr. Morra is Gone from Mohawk Valley Vets - WHY... (May '12) 8 hr Nicolai 32
Taking it in The End Zone (Feb '15) 8 hr Happy Customer 7

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance