Mayor

New York, NY

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Anyone else wondering why it took the boys so long to get water on the fire monday night? From what I saw they were more interested in watching it than getting water on it.
first amendment

Liverpool, NY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
they were playing with their hoses as usual n stiffing the tax payer
wow

Herkimer, NY

#3 Dec 26, 2012
first amendment wrote:
they were playing with their hoses as usual n stiffing the tax payer
Actually they, along with HPD were working Christmas Eve. Why don't you get a job!!!
Haha

New York, NY

#4 Dec 26, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Actually they, along with HPD were working Christmas Eve. Why don't you get a job!!!
standing around like they were watching a bonfire is far from working.
St Engles

New York, NY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Is sneeking around the Polish Club considered part of their job duties. And are their spouses aware?
joe brown

Herkimer, NY

#6 Dec 26, 2012
no its ok ask my X and her girlfriend i mean boyfriend
Fact is

Herkimer, NY

#7 Jan 8, 2013
First of all get your facts straight. They could only do so much until NatGrid showed up to shut the power off. Second, those men did a fantastic job saving that house the best they could. They also covered a lot of the items inside the house to save it from water damage. Those guys work every holiday they have to and leave their families behind. Why doesn't anyone give them or the police any credit? How dare you call that a bonfire while someones home along with all their personal belongings go up in flames you idiot.
St Engles

New York, NY

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Fact is wrote:
First of all get your facts straight. They could only do so much until NatGrid showed up to shut the power off. Second, those men did a fantastic job saving that house the best they could. They also covered a lot of the items inside the house to save it from water damage. Those guys work every holiday they have to and leave their families behind. Why doesn't anyone give them or the police any credit? How dare you call that a bonfire while someones home along with all their personal belongings go up in flames you idiot.

Are you sneaking around with one of them?

hfd

Little Falls, NY

#10 Jan 11, 2013
how is it these clowns get paid good money and they are allowed to have visitors at anytime for as long as they want?? Little falls is strict, if they have a visitor its quick, they dont have lazy boys to sleep in , Herkimer has it made, we paid for their expensive kitchen and living room, little falls sit in plastic chairs and have no living room, they sit by the trucks and have a small tv. that clown foster his wife or girlfriend for the moment has company 24-7 when he is there, is this what we pay him to do?? i wish i could get pd 20 something a hour and have my family and friends sit there with me and just "hang on" what is the mayor and chief doing?? obviously not their job!!
my suggestion

Fairfield, NJ

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Then sign up for the firefighters exam. Asshat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beacon center (Nov '12) 1 hr Chuck 143
Scumbags! 8 hr herkimer 2
ReneeG Sat spill it 6
Obesity Sat Huge Gina Supporter 13
Stuff the Bus campaign kicks off Friday evening Sat einstien 9
brennan the judge Fri spell check 86
Elementary Teachers? Fri kpnitreal 3
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:22 pm PST