Albany, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2013
PLEASE tell me this rumor is NOT TRUE.
hate Howdy Doody

Little Falls, NY

#2 Dec 8, 2013
not funny wrote:
PLEASE tell me this rumor is NOT TRUE.
He can't be any worse than the imbecile we have in the office now. Hell we put Marty Luppino on our legislature, we may as well make Hartman the mayor.
Dah

Herkimer, NY

#3 Dec 8, 2013
What's he want to do come back and finish what he started. Join back up with the other members again and that's run the rest of the village in the ground!
hey howdy

Albany, NY

#4 Dec 8, 2013
hate Howdy Doody wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't be any worse than the imbecile we have in the office now. Hell we put Marty Luppino on our legislature, we may as well make Hartman the mayor.
If dumbfkin hartman hadn't bad mouthed the Arms he may have won. He's too fkin dumb.
Jerkimer

Syracuse, NY

#5 Dec 11, 2013
Just another Liberal azzhool.......
NOWAY

Frankfort, NY

#7 Dec 13, 2013
It's a Hartman... nuff said for the sake of Herkimer need to run that family out of town or it will always be trash
A person with morals

Herkimer, NY

#8 Dec 22, 2013
I think the Hartmans are an amazing family and the only people that need to be run out of town are the scumbags that have nothing better to do than bad mouth others on this website.
hello

Herkimer, NY

#9 Dec 23, 2013
A person looking for free insurance again.
truth-B-told

Herkimer, NY

#11 Jan 2, 2014
He has another piece of unfinished business to attend too. He has to come back and protect Peter Macri (AGAIN) so Peter can hire Gary's son in law on the street dept.. After all he is part of the amazing family too.
truth n consequences

Herkimer, NY

#12 Jan 2, 2014
truth-B-told wrote:
He has another piece of unfinished business to attend too. He has to come back and protect Peter Macri (AGAIN) so Peter can hire Gary's son in law on the street dept.. After all he is part of the amazing family too.
you wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the butt…Hartman doesn't have a son-in-law…dummy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glen Ridge motel 3 hr hobotel 14
Ward Halverson, the therapist 7 hr John Francis 6
Ailee Johnston and Brett Kerchofer 11 hr Lehey 1
Kai turrell 17 hr Uh oh 2
Poll Is Anna Mulligan A prostitute? (Jun '12) 17 hr facts 55
Wendell wekelo 18 hr Enus 24
Does Legal Incense show up on a drug test? (Aug '11) Tue Just wanting to know 336

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages