unknown

Newton Center, MA

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Ya there changing from one owner to another but what you people don't know is its ray wife taking over and he still there putting out color blind tattoos
Zak

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2013
unknown wrote:
Ya there changing from one owner to another but what you people don't know is its ray wife taking over and he still there putting out color blind tattoos
Too bad she is sooo desperate for a hubby she had to find one on that oh so special NYS website!! LOL
its me

Syracuse, NY

#3 Aug 7, 2013
Isn't Noelle Palmer dating one of the guys that works there. I heard she was pregnant, again! Which I thought was impossible thing to happen after a hysterectomy, that she claims she had last year! This would be her 4th child, all with different fathers! I wonder if this one will get taken away from her too!?!?!
Jama

Herkimer, NY

#4 Aug 8, 2013
its me wrote:
Isn't Noelle Palmer dating one of the guys that works there. I heard she was pregnant, again! Which I thought was impossible thing to happen after a hysterectomy, that she claims she had last year! This would be her 4th child, all with different fathers! I wonder if this one will get taken away from her too!?!?!
Yea,I agree. As the saying goes: "One baby Daddy, two baby Daddy, three baby Daddy----when are you going to realize that she a slut!" LOL This can and does apply to so many.
Ravishingly Racist

Meriden, CT

#5 Aug 8, 2013
Can I get a tattoo today and pay you on welfare check day?
GUNG ho

Brattleboro, VT

#6 Aug 10, 2013
no but you kin get needle pricked for free someplace in town i guess, maybee a few beers too
Jay

Herkimer, NY

#7 Aug 11, 2013
Palmer where are your kids u rat bitch
wtf

Foxboro, MA

#8 Aug 12, 2013
I thought this thread was about wizards what does noel have to do with wizard? Can some please tell me why people still go get tattoos there? The place is nasty, he can't tattoo to save his life, and he likes touching children!
Dave

Herkimer, NY

#9 Aug 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
I thought this thread was about wizards what does noel have to do with wizard? Can some please tell me why people still go get tattoos there? The place is nasty, he can't tattoo to save his life, and he likes touching children!
Yes, let the record speak for itself on that oh so special NYS website!!
ha ha

Baltimore, MD

#10 Aug 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
n palmer goes there cause she fits in just fine.she gotta pay her rent some how.lol
Wiz on you Wiz

Herkimer, NY

#11 Aug 13, 2013
The Wiz thinks he's so bad ass cuz he's got a bike. I know about a dozen REAL bikers that could chew him up and spit him out in a heart beat. They would straighten out those on so wizzy buck teeth of his in a NY second!!!!
Not YOURs

Groton, NY

#12 Aug 17, 2013
IS THAT WHAT WE SMELL HERE ON MAIN ST?? RINSE IT for once GOD>>
Dave

Herkimer, NY

#13 Aug 17, 2013
Not YOURs wrote:
IS THAT WHAT WE SMELL HERE ON MAIN ST?? RINSE IT for once GOD>>
No doubt,and start with the wizzard's shop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Come to next school board meeting 50 min herkimer 1
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 53 min herkimer 37
New bar/restaurant in Little Falls Cooper Moose 2 hr Thoughts 5
ReneeG 10 hr nursinghomeprobz 25
Herkimer Police Informant John Sullivan 12 hr Irish 1
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 21 hr cake eater 43
pied in the face Tue weird 2
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search