Crazy Otto's has best food in all of CNY
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Meh

Syracuse, NY

#28 Nov 23, 2012
I've truly attempted to like this place. Alas, I'm done. Too expensive for what you get. The quality of ingredients is rock bottom. The tables are not well cleaned. Finally, I'm tired of having my plate of food thrown at me rather that being placed in front of me. Wednesday was the last straw when the french fries when flying all over the table when the waitperson attempted sliding the plate over to me.

Right "Dollarsign", or I should say Kim the self proclaimed social media guru.

I just don't get the allure of this overpriced place.
troubled youth

New York, NY

#29 Nov 23, 2012
Meh wrote:
I've truly attempted to like this place. Alas, I'm done. Too expensive for what you get. The quality of ingredients is rock bottom. The tables are not well cleaned. Finally, I'm tired of having my plate of food thrown at me rather that being placed in front of me. Wednesday was the last straw when the french fries when flying all over the table when the waitperson attempted sliding the plate over to me.
Right "Dollarsign", or I should say Kim the self proclaimed social media guru.
I just don't get the allure of this overpriced place.
The allure is that the Crazy Otto Empire Diner holds the world records for Largest Omelette and Largest Jell-O Penis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CANT SOMEONE HELP that HOMELESS WOMAN in HERKIMER 20 min Angel 8
Hey fred 1 hr Fecal Lives Matter 9
Ozzy hunt 16 hr Anonymous 7
Mangiamo's...same owner as breakfast place? 21 hr Chucky 21
Mary Anns Mothers Design (Nov '12) 23 hr Samantha 6
do not rent from Eugene at Fri frank 1
Herkimer County Probation Dept. (Jul '15) Fri Illdrinktothat 9

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance